It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America has hell to pay for the economy and the mess weve worked to create

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

So you think when the world bashes US that they are all wrong only US is right

I read the news and count the dead bodies US foreign policy creates. What do you do with your time ?
edit on 7-2-2015 by PizzaAnyday505 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
We have hell to pay for how we treat the world and its resources, for the wars in the Middle East, for what weve done in South America and what weve done around the world.

From money wars, to rogue intelligence operations to our corporations destroying our planets, Fukushima, Gulf of Mexico, the drug war, not doing anything about the cartels, to the way we treat each other everything. We have a society predicated on revenge culture and thug culture/ gangster ego mentality. We value money of humanity, money over family values, education over experience. We outlaw nature, and we have lost faith in the natural order of the universe.

We hide from responsibility and allow our politicians to do whatever they want, we allow our police departments to kill recklessly without due process of law, almost everything we do we do unconsciously and with total disregard for those of us around us or without respect to our environment.

I'm disappointed with the the direction this country is going in.

Some nitpicking, we're doing a lot in regards with cartels. Actively supporting them comes to mind..

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Everyone is responsible not just the USA.

The fact people are typing on computers, using energy, driving a car, consuming processed foods, living in a dwelling that needs constant up keep means that everyone is responsible.

Anyone other than people living in grass huts is responsible for the madness going on these days, if people didn't buy into the BS, then we would a lot less issues, but everyone wants bling and comforts.

End of story.
edit on 8-2-2015 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

This site is just full of a bunch of miserable jealous Europeans who regret not getting on the mayflower and crossing the pond like our ancestors did. They just love to blame America for everything because their lives are miserable living in europe under a queen lol. Everyday their is new thread about how it's Americas fault lol. Europeans are a jealous nasty lot and I can prove it! Show me one thread where an American is blaming Europe for the wolds problems. Doubt you will find one cause we don't care about what is going on in Europe that's why left there in the first place lol!

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Along with the big corporations the big banks who finance them should join the reparations party. awarab

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Unfortunately, the only thing any of us plebeians can do is to set ourselves up in our own personal lives in a way that may help to minimize the damage done to ourselves and our families when an inevitable implosion does finally happen.

It truly is completely out of our control.

We don't determine who steps into office, we don't determine corporate laws, we don't determine foreign policies, we don't have a say in where our tax dollars go... etc etc.

Oh sure, when we jump up and down on our soapboxes the politicians have no choice but to (pretend) to listen and go about making a change that we want to see... But here's the trick: while they're telling us they're doing one thing with the right hand to satiate the masses, the left hand is doing something else all together behind the scenes to satiate the fat cats.

We're all just along for the ride in whichever direction TPTB decide for us. We are not in the driver's seat... as much as we like to think that we are, we're just not.

So in my mind, the only thing we do have control over is to prepare you and yours for the inevitable crash and burn scenario. It's really all any of us can do.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I agree in part, but what if everyone had the power of awareness and just stopped buying into everything?

If there were true self empowerment then these parasites, at the top, wouldn't be able to function, or control.

The power they get is from everyone's sweat equity, and input into the Matrix, so to speak.

I hate it when you make logical points that are truly depressing. lol

originally posted by: CranialSponge

We don't determine who steps into office, we don't determine corporate laws, we don't determine foreign policies, we don't have a say in where our tax dollars go... etc etc.

We're all just along for the ride in whichever direction TPTB decide for us. We are not in the driver's seat... as much as we like to think that we are, we're just not.

So in my mind, the only thing we do have control over is to prepare you and yours for the inevitable crash and burn scenario. It's really all any of us can do.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth
I agree in part, but what if everyone had the power of awareness and just stopped buying into everything?

If there were true self empowerment then these parasites, at the top, wouldn't be able to function, or control.

The power they get is from everyone's sweat equity, and input into the Matrix, so to speak.

I hate it when you make logical points that are truly depressing. lol

originally posted by: CranialSponge

That's the thing though...

These a-holes are wagering on the fact that we humans will never pull together as a whole, it's not in our nature... Now whether that has more to do with hubris or just simple animal competitive instinct, I don't know.

But it's a sure-fire bet on their part.

And just to add the icing to the cake... These SOB's have their fingers in so many pies, we peons don't know whether to wind our ass or scratch our watch.

It's a sad state of affairs.

I picture a bunch of aliens flying above the planet observing us from a distance and laughing their asses off at the insanity of it all.

*sigh*

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Doesn't everyone know its hip to bash good old America. They do it because they can and more power to them. If America ever goes away, I hope they are first in line for the newly updated Zyklon-B showers.. Or if not in line, dragged kicking and screaming, saying that this is not what they thought their ideal fascist world would be like.

These threads are kind of like Obama Care. People were for Obama Care until they realized they would be paying through the nose for it. Then all of a sudden they hate the free healthcare!..LOL These are the same people that decided they didn't need to read a bill that Obama wanted passed! That would be racist to demand we read the fine print!

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 04:07 AM
link   

America is definitely in the forefront when comming to greed, corruption and manipulation.

You might be tired of the US bashing, but just think how tires other countries are of the US and its influence and secret deals. I am telling you, the US is invading Denmark step by step by buying out our politicians and our infrastructure, and it is destroying the foundation that made Denmark one of the best places to live, with very little equality difference. Now we are becoming more and more like the US with all the nasty things that follows.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: mc4denmark

Well that means the people of Denmark have sold out to the greedy corporations.

Same with the people of America. The politicians are Americans, they are the people and they sold out and the people who aren't politicians sold out by funding the corporation who find the politicians.

It's our own undoingz

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Yea, the Bilderberg group and other secret meetings with the states and other nations have really corrupted the systems.

The worst thing to happen in Denmark is that Goldman Sachs bought DONG energy without any referendum - having Goldman Sacsh in your backyard is a sure way to go bankrupt

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   

So sick of the America bashing.

It's a sound and healthy system that has the ability to consider itself and is free enough to criticize itself

Why are you tired of it? Do you think we're perfect?

You should enjoy the America bashing while you can

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

Everyone is responsible not just the USA.

The fact people are typing on computers, using energy, driving a car, consuming processed foods, living in a dwelling that needs constant up keep means that everyone is responsible.

Anyone other than people living in grass huts is responsible for the madness going on these days, if people didn't buy into the BS, then we would a lot less issues, but everyone wants bling and comforts.

End of story.

This is it. All the finger pointing is dereliction of responsibility. I feel I have to keep saying this in case we have a future: Increasing personal responsibility closes the niche that all the subjects of finger-pointing have occupied. Too simple to be the case, I know, but it's the truth. As a global society, we've gone way beyond the requisite number of community size necessitated by strength in numbers and we don't need 90% of what we rely on this global house of cards for anyway. Reducing our intake and orbiting our sources closer to our chest so we can actually punch a hole into this madness is the last thing anyone is willing to do so we complain about TPTB, unethical corporations (rich off of us), partisan politics, etc.

We have delegated our car's oil change to the most historically untrustworthy and wasteful mechanic who's shop is thousands of miles away instead of doing it ourselves. It's stupid. Stop buying, and start producing...the rest will follow.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I think americans are fearless and brave. That is what gets us into trouble though, at the same time. We want to save a world that hates us, but still we are unafraid.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

You want to save the world? That is not what we the world think you are doing. Illegal research and waging wars on lies is not saving the world.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: mc4denmark

I know. When they sent my peers to Viet Nam, it was about stopping communism and spreading democracy. Now, they say we are not a democracy. But the Heart of the everyday WORKING american is true.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join