It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS claims Jordanian airstrikes killed US aid worker

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: PsychoEmperor
a reply to: Vasa Croe

My question... Why don't we ever hear about these hostages until they are killed? Why isn't National news that they are able to capture Americans!?

You would think "American journalist/aid worker/whatever captured" would kinda of be a big deal or am I missing something?

This was in the news a little while back when her name was accidentally released by the white house.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

My question... Why don't we ever hear about these hostages until they are killed? Why isn't National news that they are able to capture Americans!?

You would think "American journalist/aid worker/whatever captured" would kinda of be a big deal or am I missing something?

This was in the news a little while back when her name was accidentally released by the white house.

Oh, I remember her now... ignore my ignorance

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
It's interesting because..

.. the coalition probably just got its' base of operations against ISIS and its' launching pad for a ground offensive, if it ever comes.

So naturally ISIS wants to sow discord between the US and Jordan by claiming this. Hopefully, whether its true or not, it won't stop the US and Jordan from pounding these guys.
edit on 2/6/2015 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

I would go out on a limb and say each American that's been captured so far has been in th news quite a bit. I knew about the ex Ranger being captured within hours of it happening. I knew he was a target before it happened. I knew he was over there to begin with.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
She is the women who led her own all female fighting unit that fought ISIS. I really think she was already dead, at least those were the reports, and this is just a last ditch attempt at ISIS trying to save their own a$$

Maybe im wrong and this is a different gal, pics look like her on another website
edit on 6-2-2015 by Glassbender777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   

The first thing I thought of when I heard this story was they're lying. They're evil, and I wouldn't be surprised that after Jordan started bombing, they concocted this idea to kill her and blame it on Jordan. I don't know how anyone could even trust anything ISIS says. They've already proved themselves to be brutally sadistic with no conscience. So killing this young women and blaming it on Jordan shows how sinister and manipulative they really are. I wouldn't be surprised if they take this young girls body and stage a video showing her partially covered with debris in this building.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Well if she is dead she is definitely better off for it.. they have had her since 2013 and has probably been raped more times than any of us can imagine, and in probably extremely brutal fashion..

Lets hope her suffering is over.. even if its not the best way for it to be over, but at least its finally done if she really is dead.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Since the name was "slipped" *by accident*, the events afterwards makes one wonder if all this crap is scripted.

Really hard to confirm anything related to the Middle East.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
She was probably beaten,raped, then murdered in that order, and ISIS gets to blame someone else.

ISIS killed her. By the mere act of kidnapping her.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join