It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Jesse Ventura, Thanks!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   
So I'm listening to the Jesse Ventura podcast and what do i hear at the end of the episode? Jesse reads and responds to a few posts including one of mine in a thread he create a few months ago.

Here is the episode I'm talking about.

I just wanted to say I appreciate the fact that you actually took the time to read the posts. However I may not agree with you on everything such as maximum wage I think we can agree that we need a lot of fundamental and cultural changes in this country.

Anyway he mentioned a few other members so if you've been participating in his threads i recommend listening to that latest show.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Thanks for posting this. I always avoided his threads because......well, just because.

I will pay more attention now. Someone that maybe actually pays attention to us peons.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Jesse reads and responds to a few posts including one of mine in a thread he create a few months ago.

Is it possible to link that thread? He responded to me in one of his threads and I can't find it. Maybe thats the thread…

Thanks in advance…

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Yeah man I was surprised.

Hey just because you don't agree with someone it's not a reason to dislike them its an opportunity to get to know them better.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr
When I get home later I'll find it.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I enjoyed having Mr. Ventura as a governor when I lived in Mn.

I was hoping that he would run for president.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   

It was about Cheney…

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Good point.

I instantly dismissed anything from Bill Maher for years-but lately it's like he's reading my mind.

(Also it's fun to point out to my buddy's kids in Jesse's movies that "that is my old gov."-they love it.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I like Jesse, I liked him even in his wrestling days (funny). I am also happy to see someone who held a high Political Office in this Country have the balls to speak up, But honestly, he has never unearthed anything I didn't already know.

Sometimes when he was on talk shows I'd get a bit frustrated with delivery, other times not.

I still like him, would love to surf with him someday.

edit on 6-2-2015 by ugmold because: edit

top topics

join