It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-siemens president committed suicide

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Mr. Heinz-Joachim Neubürger found dead and reports saying he committed suicide

www.spiegel.de...

What makes it interesting news, is not his actual death, but what happened 3 days ago and who Mr Heinz-Joachim Neubürger truly is.

Is the person during 80s and up to late 90s, who got involved into scandals in my country Hellas, hundreds of billions. In addition, he also involved in corrupting Hellenic politicians (bought them with money suitcases) in order to benefit germany.

3 days ago during Mr Varufakis and Soible interview, a reporter brought that matter into a question. How is it possible, in every Hellenic scandal, there is a german MKO always behind it and he also referred to Siemens. Mr Soible said :
everyone should clean and arrange his own house

he used the word "clean" , here is the video during the press conference. in the following link you can use a translator to read the news, also watch the video from the interview link for news and video

did he committed suicide?

Here some Hellenic news link
edit on 6-2-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ploutonas
Mr. Heinz-Joachim Neubürger found dead and reports saying he committed suicide

www.spiegel.de...

What makes it interesting news, is not his actual death, but what happened 3 days ago and who Mr Heinz-Joachim Neubürger truly is.

Is the person during 80s and up to late 90s, who got involved into scandals in my country Hellas, hundreds of billions. In addition, he also involved in corrupting Hellenic politicians (bought them with money suitcases) in order to benefit germany.

3 days ago during Mr Varufakis and Soible interview, a reporter brought that matter into a question. How is it possible, in every Hellenic scandal, there is a german MKO always behind it and he also referred to Siemens. Mr Soible said :
everyone should clean and arrange his own house

he used the word "clean" , here is the video during the press conference. in the following link you can use a translator to read the news, also watch the video from the interview link for news and video

did he committed suicide?

Here some Hellenic news link

So weird.

Slightly off topic, but a good friend of mine began working for Siemens a couple months back.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I worked for Siemens Transmission Systems for years. Very strange to see this.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
I worked for Siemens Transmission Systems for years. Very strange to see this.

Actually siemens scandal is a very huge story in my country and it escalated with Olympic games. Only a couple moved to jail from my country and no politicians, because it was a politician scandal and all of them have asylum and they covered it up (in order for a politician to be judged here, the parliament must vote YES to remove the asylum of a specific politician and they always voted NO, so the asylum couldn't be lifted... corruption. One of the biggest traitors in my countries modern political history is also Simitis prime minister, today he is protected and lives in Germany... He was involved in the siemens scandal, goldman sucks scandal and stock exchange scandal...

and none of the stolen money ever came back. So its not something like a gossip, or a conspiracy thing. This is also why, Hellines avoid to buy siemens products, or most of the stores avoid to import siemens products at all.
edit on 6-2-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Is this the same Siemens who are involved in the nuclear reactors, and the Stuxnet virus happened to target those with the siemens parts? He was suicided, eh.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Still falling for the old "he's dead" MSM line?

The end is nigh, & this is just one more rich guy headed to his underground mansion.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
You only get so far on the negative path and then you are consumed by even bigger Demons. If you make a Faustian bargain, the Devil WILL get his due and then at the end you realize how cheaply you sold your soul, all the wealth, fame and power on the planet is not worth it.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

Yes, I think he did commit suicide.

If you read what Neubürgers friends and family said about the last 7 years of his life - the man was broken after his court process.

What makes me angry though is all the positive obituary the guy gets now by Deutsche Börse, Siemens, or news magazines like MMO.

I know we're supposed to speak no ill of the dead... but this guy was implicated in the biggest corruption case before a German court in German post-war history.

*The quote Schäuble used is from Göthe btw.:
„Ein jeder kehre vor seiner Tür, ~ Und rein ist jedes Stadtquartier.
~ Und jeder übe sein Lektion,~ So wird es gut im Rate stohn."

A very good saying IMO.
edit on 7-2-2015 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
this is a list of scandals that germans are behind it, with billions of euros taken from Hellenic citizens. Just look how many are related with Siemens...

1) Siemens - Supplies for the national communication (OTE) - like BT for british
2) Siemens - Suburban railway
3) Siemens - C4I
4) Hochtief - national VAT rates
5) Ferrostal - Submarines (they took 10 times the original price for each one of them and all of them are broken)
6) Thyssen - the same as above
7) Deutche Telekom - OTE 40%
8) MAN - railway
9) KMW - tanks Leopard

all that, if we make a national logistic investigation in the country, Hellas owns no money, the have to return money as well. Siemens and submarines was the biggest I think.
edit on 7-2-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

top topics

join