It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EU criticizes Jordan for executing ISIS prisoners after pilot killed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: intrptr

Creation of shadowy powerbrokers or not, they are killing people, and they will not stop until someone stops them. They must be taken out, because it is the only way to prevent innocent lives being taken by them.

Remember, even if IS are just pawns, they are still a very serious threat to people in their region of operation.

yet, conveniently, the true powerbrokers are always left out of scope, when we deal with their hideous creations.

As much as I agree ISIS needs to be dealt with, I can't see how anyone can disagree that it is a mere DISTRACTION yet again. We deal with it, and when the time comes, they'll throw something else at us.

I would argue we need to deal with the actual criminals, instead of the minions they send to scare us.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

originally posted by: crazyewok
a reply to: maddy21

Another reason why the UK needs to leave the EU.
We are at war with ISIS. In war you have to KILL your enemy.

The EU is sounding more and more like a dictatorial regime by the

day

They are so deep into the *human rights* of offenders .... that

they conveniently forget the *human rights* of the victims

that's a typical western behaviour: "screw the victim! omg look at this poor killer, he doesn't even have a flatscreen in his cell! that's inhuman!"

from my pov the eu is a cancer. it doesn't represent the people but the corporations and the elite.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I applaud Jordan's reaction to kill ISIS prisoners. Sometimes you have to fight fire with fire. ISIS is cold and evil, and the only way to put pressure on them is to hit them where it hurts. There is no way to negotiate with pure evil. It needs to be purged from the earth.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   
The EU represents European nations, all of which have abolished the death penalty.

I know it's emotive and people can get quite excised by the "death penalty", but the fact is that many people think it's an affront. Crappy #e holes like Saudi, Iran and China kill people, as does Jordan, although Jordan by all standards is a moderate nation. The executions were to appease the mob.

Killing a failed suicide bomber is just doing what she (the bomber) wanted.

The best punishment for people is to serve their life behind bars.

Regards

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
The EU represents European nations, all of which have abolished the death penalty.

I know it's emotive and people can get quite excised by the "death penalty", but the fact is that many people think it's an affront. Crappy #e holes like Saudi, Iran and China kill people, as does Jordan, although Jordan by all standards is a moderate nation. The executions were to appease the mob.

Killing a failed suicide bomber is just doing what she (the bomber) wanted.

The best punishment for people is to serve their life behind bars.

Regards

Nope, it only encourages more terror kidnappings in hopes of freeing their terror buddies in a swap.
Trial, convict, execute. End the viscious cycle one scumbag at a time.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   
You know, I have no problem with putting these feral dogs down but I'm not a Christian. I wonder how many of the above posters are calling for blood while proclaiming their "Christian" faith. I don't really care about that either but I see the same people getting all high and mighty then in the next breath they are yelling "off with their heads" I guess their faith takes a back seat to their blood-lust. After all it's not like the Commandments were written in stone. Right?

Better yet, if you don't have the cajones to pull the trigger or wield the blade maybe you should practice a "live and let live" mentality. If you do have the cajones buy a ticket and go fight the good fight. I'd bet the odds are, apart from a select few here, most of you would cower at thought of meeting up with real cold-blooded killers such as these lunatics. Well rest assured that you can stay cozy and warm and watch that TV or spew hatred and vitriol from your keyboard without a worry in the world while innocents are dying and and madmen run free.

Fortunately there's people like me who will do the dirty work for you.. or maybe against you. Be careful where you make your bed!

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kukri
You know, I have no problem with putting these feral dogs down but I'm not a Christian. I wonder how many of the above posters are calling for blood while proclaiming their "Christian" faith. I don't really care about that either but I see the same people getting all high and mighty then in the next breath they are yelling "off with their heads" I guess their faith takes a back seat to their blood-lust. After all it's not like the Commandments were written in stone. Right?

Better yet, if you don't have the cajones to pull the trigger or wield the blade maybe you should practice a "live and let live" mentality. If you do have the cajones buy a ticket and go fight the good fight. I'd bet the odds are, apart from a select few here, most of you would cower at thought of meeting up with real cold-blooded killers such as these lunatics. Well rest assured that you can stay cozy and warm and watch that TV or spew hatred and vitriol from your keyboard without a worry in the world while innocents are dying and and madmen run free.

Fortunately there's people like me who will do the dirty work for you.. or maybe against you. Be careful where you make your bed!

So you're posting from Syria then?

Ironic that you're spewing about "keyboard warriors" when your final paragraph is pretty much the definition of one

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

So you're posting from Syria then?

Ironic that you're spewing about "keyboard warriors" when your final paragraph is pretty much the definition of one

Not at all! But look in the mirror and what do you see? The same sick savage mob mentality that these psychos use to justify their acts and the same as those who stone women in the streets. You're no different than them, you would just as soon exact your preconceived notions of retribution that they would. Two sides of the same coin.

edit on 2/6/2015 by Kukri because: embed fix

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Kukri

I would, would I? You seem to know an awful lot about me.

No need to backtrack though. You're the one talking about how "you" do "the dirty work" for "us" and yet....there you sit, mashing your keyboard in self righteous indignation while innocents are dying and madmen run free.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

I would, would I? You seem to know an awful lot about me.

No need to backtrack though. You're the one talking about how "you" do "the dirty work" for "us" and yet....there you sit, mashing your keyboard in self righteous indignation while innocents are dying and madmen run free.

Well that shoe would seem to fit on two feet. I know what I've done and quite frankly I despise myself for it. No worries I'll work it out in time. I trust your conscience is clear when it comes to what you may or may not have done.

I'll leave you with another clip that may give you some insight to how I feel.

I doubt my posts will be understood by most but hopefully some will get it.

I'm done here so no point replying. May the Gods watch over you.

Hail to The Red ThorR
The Mighty Enemy of Hvitakrist!!!

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Yea I'm good thanks

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

And then they do the same in return and when does this barbaric behavior stop?

When there is only 1 person left on the planet

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Love is the commandment.. and removing from this earth and society people who kill, maim, and torture anyone who disagrees with them is necessary..

out of love for the innocent who would die if we do nothing,

watching, isn't love at all.. it is hatred.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Yes. (To your 1st post on page 1)

How dare they criticize Jordan for executing the terrorists? There is no reasoning with these people, and to assume you can is going to be a grave error. The only language they understand is death. That's the only way you can communicate with them.

It's not like they are going to "fight harder" because you killed some of them. They are already trying to conquer the world. They're already attempting to execute a "by any means necessary" plan.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Europe.. who spent centuries slaughtering, torturing, genocide.. you name it, they did it. But 30 years ago they decide not to partake in capital punishment, and feel they have some righteous sanctimonious right to talk down to others such as Jordan.

!@% the EU.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Creation of shadowy powerbrokers or not, they are killing people, and they will not stop until someone stops them. They must be taken out, because it is the only way to prevent innocent lives being taken by them.

Remember, even if IS are just pawns, they are still a very serious threat to people in their region of operation.

The US military by far is responsible for way more deaths in the Middle East than anyone. Resulting death and chaos from US intervention in places like Libya, Iraq and increasingly Syria far outnumber other causes of death in the region combined.

Are we picking an ISIS cherry for the top of the cake? Even ISIS is a bastard child of western greed and militarism.

Now who thinks more weapons, bombs and boots are a good solution?
edit on 7-2-2015 by intrptr because: changed

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   

I favour using intelligence assets to assassinate, sabotage, and surgically, not to mention violently dismember IS, as opposed to drone strikes, bombing raids, or a visible military presence in the effected regions. Nameless, untraceable, unidentifiable operatives doing the work without any fanfare, publicity, propaganda or anything else. I want IS members to turn away from their conversation for a moment, look back toward their friends, only to see their heads bursting open like over ripe fruit, with no clue from whence the shot came. I want them to go to use their trucks, only to have them explode beneath them. I want their artillery pieces to fly apart upon firing, killing the fire team running the guns, and for every one of their members to know the fear that comes of having an enemy that they cannot see, cannot trace, cannot catch, and cannot fight.

I want IS members to feel death stalking them, and be powerless to prevent their demise, to fear daylight and darkness in equal measure, to jump at every bomb blast, even their own. I want them all so shaken and terrified that to merely fire their own small arms induces them to wet themselves. I want them to see one of their own vivisected and nail gunned to a wall in bleeding chunks, and to have no idea how it happened.

Death should come for them on silent wings, sew terror throughout their ranks as no military action ever could, and for their numbers to mean nothing in the face of it. There is no standard military action which can achieve that.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 03:16 AM
link   
EU can go suck it.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 04:18 AM
link   

I have no business defending the EU,

BUT...

it's nothing new the U.S. doesn't approve international-, nor humanitarian law (see: torture, negligent use of dronestrikes - whether there be a declaration of war or not, use of DU-ammunition, mass surveillance etc.)

Seems to me most Muricans (not to be confused with upstanding, constitutionalist U.S. citizens) always advocate to limit the power of Governments - unless it is the power of taking people's lifes... that's ok. ?!
Trust your Government!! Due process is only an annoyance anyways...

Regarding fighting ISIS:

How about we finally start taking out their handlers and financiers?
Nah... that's way to complicated. Let's just do away with human rights and just kill everybody.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   
The EU, like the US and everyone else, should stay out of it, with their opinions, their proclamations, and their bombing campaigns, particularly when they caused most of this turmoil and particularly when the nations of the region this is effecting most, that has been the most torn by external influences, attempts to sort out this mess we caused.. And when the do sort it out, we should continue to stay out of it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join