It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EU criticizes Jordan for executing ISIS prisoners after pilot killed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: WilsonWilson
a reply to: infinityorder

It's amazing though how many people on death row, would rather keep living than be killed.
and when you boil down a person life to a cost and whether it's worth it or not, we know who the sickos are.

It's even more amazing how the people who were killed by death row inmates wanted to live too. Nobody asked them for their thoughts on the matter.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: maddy21

The world should not have allowed any Nazi soldier or politician to escape terminal retribution after the Second World War. They should have been terminated immediately upon capture. The reason for this, is that this is precisely what they wanted to do to the rest of the world, and so they posed a threat of unimaginable proportion to a huge mass of the population of the world.

These IS bastards pose the same threat. It would be a grave mistake for the world to fail to terminate every single member of that organisation, without relent or abatement, or any appeasement what so ever. They must not be allowed to carry their agenda any further, and I for one have no problem with the way Jordan handled this. What is good for the goose, is good for the gander after all.

I actually agree with you...first time for everything I guess!!

What is needed is the same thing the Nazis got.

A complete extermination of an ideology, all must go.

Their version of existence must be stomped out for good to the last man.

The problem is though, Muslims would see this as an attack on Islam, as Muslims aren't doing much to stop this madness, it seems to the rest of us they might not be actively supporting it. But they aren't really actively trying to stop it either.

I don't think it is possible to stomp this out and keep Islam alive.

I have talked about this many times with you.

Every time the west tries to stop the terrorists they simply make more terrorists.

Because they hide amongst the non terrorists, so hitting them hits innocents.

The innocents of course know who the terrorists are, and do nothing to stop them hiding amongst them. Even actively helping them to hide and survive.

There can be no stomping this out without stomping out Islam, unless Islam itself throws these turds out into the street to be shot like dogs.

Otherwise this will not end ever.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Anyone who doesn't value human life won't miss their own. Isis does not place any value on life. They want us all dead.

Each time an isis member is killed, the world gets just a little bit better.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   

It's amazing though how many people on death row, would rather keep living than be killed.
and when you boil down a person life to a cost and whether it's worth it or not, we know who the sickos are.

The death row inmate decided to kill rape torture etc...

Why should the rest of us pay more per day to feed and house them in a tiny cage than most people can even make in a few days of work?

What is it like $400 per day per prisoner right now?

It is that simple.

Death comes for us all.

It isn't like they would have lived forever had we not killed them.

What is the difference?

Life spend in jail is life wasted.

It does not one ounce of good for anyone.

All they do is sit and rot.

If you aren't going to end them, rehab them and release them. So at least it isn't just a waste of resources.

If they can't be habed....end them, all problems associated with them are now gone for good.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
The only reason i am againts the death penalty is i think these animals should be caged and kept alive and away from any human interaction so they can fester and rot for a very long time.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

ugh.......

and sometimes those rights and laws do more damage by preventing action that could possibly stop the killing.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: intrptr

Just as dangerous as promoting imaginary enemies.

ISIS isn't down there, oil is. Get the sand out of your eyes. Stop promoting hatred and unjust war.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
you know, EU, this is war.
if you want it to stop, fracking do something finally!!!

you want to be a democratic peace & freedom project?
send bomberfleets against these antidemocratic warmongering terrorists and defend freedom!

you want to have a unified intereuropean army?
send bomberfleets from all kinds of european countries!

sending some assault rifles and advisors to the region with tiny-nuts-speeches like "we strongly condemn blabla" is certainly not enough!
edit on 6-2-2015 by anticitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   
i thought this part is kinda stupid.

we believe capital punishment does not serve any deterrent purpose."

as far as i'm concerned, and sure many other are. it's not about being a deterrent, it's about paying the price for your actions.
the woman was strapped in the vest waiting to blow and intended to kill. she would have, but for whatever reason, her bomb didn't go off. her husbands did and she in fact was in on the plan, kill her a@@.

the other guy, well i don't know exactly what he did, just that he was a aid to the Al Qaeda leader in iraq and more than likely had a hand in terrorist attacks done by them. he sure didn't do anything to stop them. kill his a@@.

as i said, i could care less if executing them is a deterrent or not. if people are set on killing others it doesn't matter, their gonna do it any way. there are only two ways to stop it, one give them what they want which will always be increasing if you give into one demand, or kill them all when they stick their little ugly heads up. plus any one who isn't forced to help them, ie may not do any actual killing but provides safe haven and means to do it of their own free will, kill their a@@s too. if little ahab gets pissed cause his mommie and daddy got killed for being a@@holes and wants to avenge them and starts doing what mommie and daddy did kill his young a@@, preferably before he can have kids of his own and spread the hate. after a while of doing that there won't be any more left, or they won't be killing folks.

you can have your freedom to think or have your ideals all you want, but when you start killing people because you want or think something, or rule the world, your the one who should have to pay the price, not the ones who you attacked and would have to pay to feed and house you until you die of old age.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Just as dangerous as promoting imaginary enemies.

ISIS isn't down there, oil is. Get the sand out of your eyes. Stop promoting hatred and unjust war.

And your evidence of these being imaginary enemies is where? There is plenty of them actually killing and being real life enemies. And to have the actual Islamic following they have, I would find it hard to believe that imaginary Muslims have imaginary followers as well, or is it that they are just that convincing?

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   
The same self righteous European union is starving the Greeks to death!

Suicides have raged in Greece

It’s the EU that may not support a death penalty but they obviously support a slow death for those who don’t pay their Bankster Lords on time

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
To me this shows why the west is not capable of dealing with extremists in the Arab world. It is to PC to be an effective deterrent in these countries.
I hope this is a wake up call to all the Arab countries, to take their world back from these extremist scum.

Any western country going in and wiping out this cancer will be viewed as an aggressor and conqueror, adding fuel to the extremist position, while at the same time being incapable of fully eradicating the root of this evil due to the illusion of being human rights advocates.

I hope and pray that the Jordanian pilot will be the catalyst that finally unites the Arab world to take action.

Time for the 'moderate' Muslims to stand up and deal with this.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Jeez, war drums are loud on ATS.

until every last stinking one is dead or gives up.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

And your evidence of these being imaginary enemies is where?

Um hmm.

I don't need forensics to see an (I)maginary (S)tate is just another in a long line of "enemies" created to justify more war directed at the current victim State. Convenient the Imaginary state with no borders or capital city happens to be in Syria at the present moment.

But its not even Assad or Syria they are after, its oil. You know that as well as I.

Promoting a false enemy to hide the real objective wouldn't surprise me at all. But I'm old school conquest. Been watching the US do this for decades.

How about you?

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I would rather have a quick end to the pain, then linger on for many years locked in a tiny cell.

That said I hope Jordan opens up a case of woop a@@, ans shows no mercy to anyone that fights them.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Creation of shadowy powerbrokers or not, they are killing people, and they will not stop until someone stops them. They must be taken out, because it is the only way to prevent innocent lives being taken by them.

Remember, even if IS are just pawns, they are still a very serious threat to people in their region of operation.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Another reason why the UK needs to leave the EU.

We are at war with ISIS. In war you have to KILL your enemy.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: maddy21

english.alarabiya.net...

"Our action has to be guided by the respect of international human rights law and humanitarian law. The European position against death penalty remains unchanged and we believe capital punishment does not serve any deterrent purpose."

Man, i wonder if some of these wussies actually fainted when they heard the news of the execution

Speaking as a European, these dictatorial scum don't speak for me.

Shame the rest of the world doesn't have the balls to take these animals out in a similar fashion.

Ordinarily, I don't approve of the death penalty but there are always exceptions. This is one of them.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Another reason why the UK needs to leave the EU.
We are at war with ISIS. In war you have to KILL your enemy.

The EU is sounding more and more like a dictatorial regime by the

day

They are so deep into the *human rights* of offenders .... that

they conveniently forget the *human rights* of the victims

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

It's also amazing how many people are on death row for killing others. I think boiling it down to cost is much more than they deserve. And yes, I know the who the sickos are.....the ones on death row. My guess is all of their victims would have liked to live as well.

I guess you could say the same for all the innocent people who have wrongfully received the death penalty.

Collateral damage?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join