It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plato's Timaeus; the mystery of Atlantis

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
what if the intelligent life went to Agartha and is still there to this very day!

There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
www.kingjamesbibleonline.org...

And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.
biblehub.com...

Not a really big fan of the bible as it has had the hell plagiarized out of it, and taken out of context. But even at that I don't think they used the word "in" inappropriately.

What we simply have here, is a "giant" failure to communicate!!! And it should NOT, be a secret lol lol

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Since you mention the bible, also a fun story:
Osiris died and Isis had his child post mortem, with aid of a golden phallus she built and born was Horus the first pharao...
What does that story tell you if you look at it as a modern person?

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Osiris died and Isis had his child post mortem, with aid of a golden phallus she built and born was Horus the first pharao...
immaculate conception, or, In vitro fertilization en.wikipedia.org... All depends on your personal style of brainwashing.

"golden phallus" . Hmmm, makes me think of "some" phallus worshiping cult

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Why not. Isis was the goddess of sex and war? A phallus is definetly something she'd have appreciated for her ahem hobbies... Her temples and the venus temples after her and the Ishtar temples before her were basically "Holy Brothels", it's all the same archetype.
But i read in vitro. And aliens, but at least I know i am an expert in confirmation bias...

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

The Golden Ass?

Harte

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Harte

a quest that brings to mind the story of Cupid and Psyche (Love and Soul) in "The Golden Ass"

The more i think about it the more i'd say that's probably the one fundamental truth in life. Love and soul looking for the ultimate place to fart...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join