It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Depopulation agenda

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
This is not a new subject.... Zero Population Growth was a big thing back in the 60's. I'm sure it probably didn't start there either...

Implementing controlled reproduction brings forth a lot of sticky issues, don't you agree? I'm still waiting for the 'E' word to pop into this discussion somewhere...

On a slightly different note, we do waste a heck of a lot of resources needlessly. I cringe at the amount of food that gets thrown away daily in this country.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

I was looking at this from a 100 year perspective. I believe it's something that will need to be addressed in the near future. As I said, this isn't about eliminating anyone, just tying to educate and plan for a more manageable future. Looking at most relies here, it's nothing to worry about, so we can all smile and nod.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

With Billions more people comes Billions more buildings and with Billions more buildings comes more pollution and with more pollution comes.... well, you got it.

But before the Buildings comes the knocking down of more trees and that means less nature and less wildlife. I'm already seeing less of both of these.
edit on CSTSat, 14 Feb 2015 15:34:16 -0600u2803x016x0 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join