It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Depopulation agenda

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 10:29 AM

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
I would put forth a plan for 25% to be moved out to rural areas!

Now that is a kick in the teeth. I grew up in a suburb of a big city, so I missed out on a bunch of real life information. But some of my friends who grew up here tell me a story that explains a lot.

In the south, years ago, the poor population had to survive. They didn't have the programs, housing, and options the poor does today. So they had to find a way to survive. A good portion worked in the farming fields. Sharecropping was the norm. There were small houses at the corners of farms that the poor families lived in and all members of the family that could, worked in the fields. When welfare reform took hold, there was public housing that made it possible for a large portion of the poor to move out of the rural areas an into the city. Which was easier for them in the short term. My opinions on what that did to the work ethic and overall health of the community is for another topic. But the point is, they (they being the government) used $ as a way to move people into urban areas. To hear we need to reverse that, well, you can understand the comedy there.
edit on 6-2-2015 by network dude because: augustusmasonicus secretly works as a taster for Milwaukees Best brewery.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 10:30 AM
a reply to: WilsonWilson

I would very much agree with your premise that mis-management and the unequal distribution of resources is a problem.

The idea that the population figure is in anyway falling is not true, though it maybe that the rate of change (increase) is slowing in some countries, the trend is still for an actual increase in numbers. In my opinion there has to be a limit in terms of the absolute maximum numbers the planet can support, since we have finite resources.
The problem is our behaviour shows a head in the sand approach to this fact in my opinion.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 11:46 AM
There are so many holes in that argument..

First, you do not speak for everyone, therefore cannot ASSume that nobody is leaning towards a culling. Even though there are mass genocides going on right now.

Second, there is already a plan in place to control population. It's called war and starvation. Unless you are referring to the liberal pc version: homosexuality, contraception, abortion, and sterilization. Multi-pronged approach to a very pressing issue.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 12:57 PM
A population of 15 billion would not be sustainable and TPTB will never let the population get over 10 billion without a depopulation agenda in place to quell the numbers! If something natural happens (assuming its not made to look natural) then the agenda whatever it maybe will be implemented.

If anyone thinks that there is not a contingency plan in place to deal with an ever increasing population then they are blindly wet behind the ears.

After all it would not be difficult to manufacture a bug to do the job!

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 01:28 PM

originally posted by: WilsonWilson
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

How could you take away their transport, they would still need to commute to the cities for their jobs, or would you provide free public transport?

They could get a job in the suburbs or build a mini city where they wouldn't need to travel into London but work from there...

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 01:31 PM
a reply to: network dude

Yep. I sure can appreciate the comedic Irony in all that.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 02:30 PM

The elites (the top 1000) don't need more than 10 million or so to operate this planet to their liking.
The planet can probably sustain 10B if not for transnational corporations devouring everything.

It's only a matter of time before they start culling by one means or another. Watch your back.

Maybe adding 150x the government allowed "safe" amount of fetal tissue (including intact DNA) to vaccines is a part of it. There's no other reason I can think of to have whole human DNA injected directly into the blood stream of newborns.

Tin foil hat on for that one, but the sad part is --it's real.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 02:46 PM

Are you suggesting forcibly removing people from their homes and jobs and just dumping them in rural areas?
Can't see that making the rural communities or the displaced people happy.

My username actually comes from a UK series about a secret population program. It wad called Utopia, worth checking out.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 02:59 PM
About 250,000 people died in the 2004 Asian tsunami. Despite that, 36 hours later the human population was higher - taking into account average daily global births and deaths - than it had been on Christmas Day .....

I dont think the rate has diminished much since.

Sobering facts.

depopulation is not easy. We need to kill at least another 300,000 every day other than would have otherwise have died through natural means, wars, murders, disease, epidemics, disasters, accidents etc .... to make any slightly significant effect over a multidecadal period.

like rats, you can kill a lot but there are so many of us and we breed so fast it makes very little difference

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 03:09 PM

Sounds like 'The Giver' to me...

I can't say I'm entirely opposed to something like this; but we can't end up where China is. Overpopulation is a problem that has to be addressed, but how; is a whole 'nother question.

I'm gonna write a book... 'The Human Manifesto'.

Wish me luck.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 03:15 PM

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite
TPTB will never let the population get over 10 billion without a depopulation agenda in place to quell the numbers!

I will believe that when the Vatican makes it a Capital offence for a Catholic to have sex without using a condom

TPTB havent got a clue!

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 04:08 PM
a reply to: WilsonWilson

How about people volunteering??

Those who can work from home maybe and don't need to travel!

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 06:33 PM
a reply to: korkythecat
a reply to: AndyMayhew

Research suggests we may actually face a declining world population in the coming years.

A somewhat more arcane milestone, meanwhile, generated no media coverage at all: It took humankind 13 years to add its 7 billionth. That’s longer than the 12 years it took to add the 6 billionth—the first time in human history that interval had grown. (The 2 billionth, 3 billionth, 4 billionth, and 5 billionth took 123, 33, 14, and 13 years, respectively.) In other words, the rate of global population growth has slowed.

And it’s expected to keep slowing.

Indeed, according to experts’ best estimates, the total population of Earth will stop growing within the lifespan of people alive today. And then it will fall.

This is a counterintuitive notion in the United States, where we’ve heard often and loudly that world population growth is a perilous and perhaps unavoidable threat to our future as a species.

We are now in the middle of perhaps the greatest demographic change in recorded history.

: half the population of the world now lives in countries where those of childbearing age are having fewer than two children on average. That’s a development so significant that it’s worth saying again, in a different way.

The fertility rate of half the world is below replacement level.

We can’t be sure exactly when the world reached this tipping point, any more than we can be sure exactly what the total population is, but the UN stats indicate it came a little after we reached the seven billion.

If we wanted to be “symbolic” we could say it happened today.

...What is important is that we are now exactly in the middle of perhaps the greatest demographic change in recorded history.

.... Now, quite suddenly in relative terms, half the people of the world have decided not to multiply.

South Korea to reach extinction : 2750

Also to reach extinction within a relatively short global time, Germany, Russia, Spain, Italy

In Hong Kong, for example, a cohort of 1,000 women is now expected to give birth to just 547 daughters. If nothing changed, those 547 daughters would be succeeded by 299 daughters of their own, and so on. Extrapolating wildly, it would take only 25 generations for Hong Kong’s female population to shrink from 3.75m to just one. Given that Hong Kong’s average age of childbearing is 31.4 years, the territory would expect to see the birth of its last woman in the year 2798.

By the same unflinching logic, Germany, Italy, Japan, Russia and Spain will not see out the next millennium. Even China has only 1,500 years left.

Japan will be the first to go extinct:

Portuguese to be extinct around 2204

The Depopulation Time Bomb

Which brings me to a disturbing reality I wish to share with you today. Like the inferences made from the data in Table 2,

this fact may appear, at first glance, to be counter-intuitive. I referred earlier in looking at Table 1 to the meagre global rates of annual population increases this century.

Birth-rates are falling all over the world in deeply entrenched trends rooted in the very nature of modern society.

A human depopulation time bomb is ticking.

Human population growth is decreasing at a rate which will imperil the global economy, destabilise some societies and ultimately threaten humanity’s prospects for survival.

...population growth for humanity is likely to turn negative around mid-century.

This means the world’s total population size would start to decrease in absolute terms.

If such a trend ever became irreversible, it would eventually lead to the extinction of the human race.

No worries those of you who fear over population.
We are very close to going extinct in terms of the lifespan of the Earth.

Extinction is going to be the real future problem. And it probably WILL happen.
As we create more and more robots, fewer people will be needed to run the infrastructure, putting zero pressure on humans to reproduce.
AI (artificial intelligence) will also make it unnecessary for any human to work and reduce us to pets of the AI, who may or may not allow us to go extinct. We WILL be to the AI what the dinosaurs are to us, extinct curiosities, or pets, or zoo type animals.

edit on 6Fri, 06 Feb 2015 18:41:14 -0600pm20602pmk065 by grandmakdw because: because

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 03:25 AM

I'll give you a much better way to depopulate the planet over a few generations: Equality and economic prosperity. The more prosperous the area, and the more upward mobility people have the fewer children they have. That's why areas like Europe, the US, Japan, and Germany have such low birth rates while areas like Uganda have such high birth rates.

The truth is that if it werent for immigration pretty much every developed nation on Earth would be shrinking right now and none of it requires measures like China's 1 child policy.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 06:49 AM
a reply to: grandmakdw

There's a couple of areas which you failed to mention... I wonder why?

There are certain people out there having 5,6 or 7 kids per family while sensible people are only having 1 or 2. I don't believe your report is 100% correct. If anything, what your report is saying is those in the Civilized World and those know about 'birth control' are having less but there are certain Faiths which won't allow it and one of those stands at over 2 Billion apparently.
edit on CSTSat, 07 Feb 2015 06:54:33 -0600u2806x033x0 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: correcting data.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 12:10 PM

This is not one report, these are many many reports.

If half the population is having one child, a few with lots of children can not make up the difference.

Look at my references and you will see it is far more than one report.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 10:10 PM

If you are worried about overpopulation

Perhaps you should phone the government and volunteer to be the first to go

Make room for the rest of us

Just in case you can't tell I think your thread is very insensitive and crude

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 08:31 AM

originally posted by: PizzaAnyday505

If you are worried about overpopulation

Perhaps you should phone the government and volunteer to be the first to go

Make room for the rest of us

Just in case you can't tell I think your thread is very insensitive and crude

Just in case you can't tell, I don't believe you read my thread, but if you did, you didn't understand it. try reading it again and see if that helps.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 10:12 AM
China has had population control for tens of years, now we have Chinese males scouring the world for brides as their parents killed most of the girl baby's in favour of boys, there's one problem, so how do you punish parents who have more than two babies? Name one Catholic or Muslim country that would agree to anything to do with population control.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 02:06 PM
You also have to have available jobs or farms for all living people to survive. I'm not sure all people want to work and earn their way though, I understand that some can't for various health or handicap issues.

I sure can't tell the population is shrinking where I live. Every 3 years it seems like traffic in the city doubles.
edit on 8-2-2015 by Voyager1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>