It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Asking the hard questions... How is your life so far?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
DOn't ask these. You'll live a better life.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: jw1432

While what you say might be true, I rather live a life of questions than a life avoiding them. I have been there too, ignorance is not real bliss either.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Shuye

Those questions are not that hard.

I have asked much bigger list of much harder questions from myself, and I keep asking them. I still have no real answers. Those questions are pretty mundane and sound like the "20 questions to find yourself" type crap you can find from the women's magazines.

You don't define "life", btw .. do you mean 'this incarnation' or 'life as a whole'? Of course, it'd be quite difficult to answer without full memory (or Total Recall, if you want) of your whole existence from the 'separation' to this point, taking into account that time is not linear, so you may have memories of the 'future' that are now just dormant/latent/hidden (and which might explain déjà vu).

I am not going to define my life based on the incarnation I am existing in at a given moment - I would have to look at the whole to be able to give honest answers.

But suffice to say, I have probably lived through happier and easier incarnations than this one.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join