It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Vows "Final Nuclear Doom" in Most Recent Threat to US

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Aqualung2012

That was a brave & honest approach to sharing what our unprecedented access to potentially disturbing information on the www can do to us as individuals. I've been to a similar place, but from the opposite direction (it's complicated and personal) - I admire your having the courage to add a personal 'disclaimer' about the virtue of trusting in God. A nice part of scripture says that "He will make a way, where there seems to be no way". I have clung to that, and other similar promises, many times in my practical and spiritual journey upon this Earth. It's not over yet man, so gird up your loins (OT-style call to arms) and get ready for the Last Battle.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Boeing777

Troll.

2nd.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 02:36 AM
link   
And how is DPRK supposed to get this "Nuclear Doom" to America? Fedex?

Critical thinking and even a passing interest in relations between the two nations since 1953 would expose this latest hyperbole for what it is: A hand outstretched for more aid. During the Clinton Administration Best Korea really cashed in. During GWB, the goodies pretty much dried up.

Nothing to see here. Move along folks.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow
Yeah.. if they were a middle eastern country like Iran that made those threats we'd be invading the next week.

Only reason US didn't invade NK is due to nukes

Message is clear, everyone needs nukes to protect themselves from good ol USA

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Leonidas
And how is DPRK supposed to get this "Nuclear Doom" to America? Fedex?

Or

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Well if N Korea does do something stupid then I am sure even Russia would walk away from them. Kimmy would not be safe in his nuclear bunker as the response would be basically turning N Korea into a new car park. Which is a pity as I have no problem with the North Korean people per se, just the evil monsters who are in charge of it. I say send in UN troops if they do anything stupid and arrest Kimmy and his cronies. The Romanians got it right when they had their revolution. They held a trial and then shot the leaders that ran their country with such cruelty. I think the same fate awaits Kimmy. He would do well to shut up and keep his head down for a few years if he wants to live.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
The western world should just stop feeding this troll nation. When N. Koreans realize they are going to starve into oblivion they will stop worshiping their dictator.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blackmarketeer
The western world should just stop feeding this troll nation. When N. Koreans realize they are going to starve into oblivion they will stop worshiping their dictator.

Troll nation!!! LMAO!!! I love that concept. Must store that one in my brain attic for future reference! But sadly the second part of your prediction wont come true. Millions have already died in North Korea due to starvation thanks to failed harvests and poor economic planning (Ha! that is saying it politely too!) No revolution in North Korea so far. Although there IS a slither of an underground movement. If you watch Vice News on North Korea you will get a glimpse of that.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: PizzaAnyday505

North Korea does not possess nukes. North Korea is only a threat to South Korea, Japan (to a lesser extent) and it's own people.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Never seen that documentary so thanks for that.

They remind me a bit of Iraq - all bluster, will will blow you away talk. But lets face it, the only people really having experience of a modern war with modern weapons are America and its Allies. China hasnt fought a conventional war.

So what if North Korea has 2 million soldiers, it doesn't matter because the South Koreans have basically 40 years of American and Allied military experience to call on. Its not hard to kill 2 million soldiers if their training is from 1970's warfare tactics school.

Nope, i think it would be over in weeks. The only reason NK exists is because the political party has such good control over its populace, once you lost that trying to rule say South Korea - its fooked.

I think its a good measure that the US hasn't made South Korea start a war with NK, is that because there is no Oil or because all this American starting wars false flag bullshat is just that, bukll#. They could have made NK to be the bogeyman much easier than ISIS, AQ or Sadam and without the muslim element completely complicating things.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I'm assuming none of you realise there is a North Korean satellite orbiting above you several times a day, nor what an EMP is or how just one HEMP could disable most of the continental United States for years.... Even if said satellite is benign, the ability to launch and deliver a device is proven by it's existence.

edit on 9-2-2015 by AgentSmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: AgentSmith

I don't get all this bomb NK stuff, they have chosen this path, what right does anyone have to tell them it's wrong? Either the wheels will fall off or they won't. At the end of the day, they really are no threat to the US and probably not to South Korea either and until they become one, well you lie in the bed you make.

At least they don't breed like the disgusting vermin in Africa with two hands on the begging bowl, a body full of disease and neither the brains nor the brawn to make a slightly functioning country.
edit on 9 2 2015 by Forensick because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

I'm not condoning bombing of anyone, I just notice that a lot of people don't think NK is technically capable of launching an attack, but this is an incorrect assumption. They have already proven themselves capable of putting a warhead into orbit at the correct altitude to launch a HEMP attack, assuming their 'weather satellite' that flies over each part of the Earth several times a day and is visible but does not emit signals isn't actually more than is claimed.

While the ability to launch a satellite is only part of what is required to launch a traditional attack (as you need to have an capable and accurate re-entry system which is the most difficult part), it is all that is required to launch a HEMP attack.

And like someone else pointed out, another way is to just launch it from a container ship off the coast.

Cruise missiles disguised as shipping containers, space radars and anti-stealth sensors were some of the equipment seen at the recent MAKS air show

And it was fairly recently a North Korean cargo vessel was detained after leaving Cuba for carrying arms, including two MiG-21 jet fighters, under thousands of tonnes of sugar.

So it's not like they or their allies aren't able to hang around the neighbourhood, nor do they lack the limited technology required to launch a simple but effective attack. They only need one warhead.... just one.. And whoever they or anyone else decide to attack would be living in 19th century conditions with 21st century requirements, expectations and populations.
So don't feel safe in the knowledge that it can't be done, because it can quite easily. Just keep praying that no group is insane enough to actually try this and has the access to what's required.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   
"Final Nuclear Doom" sounds so "Engrish" to me.

Like "Super Happy Fun Time"

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: BerenstEiner
"Final Nuclear Doom" sounds so "Engrish" to me.

Like "Super Happy Fun Time"

Engrish would be "Making Nuclear Fire Final Destruction"

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
no matter if the threat is real or not people need to try to see things from the perspective of NK. you know why NK doesn't threaten russia? because russia leaves NK the # alone. the problem with america is its not in its best interests to leave NK alone so they keep poking, prodding, probing, and propagandizing the country to no end. and what happens when you bother a person until they've had enough?

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AVoiceOfReason
no matter if the threat is real or not people need to try to see things from the perspective of NK. you know why NK doesn't threaten russia? because russia leaves NK the # alone. the problem with america is its not in its best interests to leave NK alone so they keep poking, prodding, probing, and propagandizing the country to no end. and what happens when you bother a person until they've had enough?
Last I checked, The U.S. hasn't threatened multiple times to wreak nuclear havoc on the NK mainland. About the only "propaganda" against NK is a stoner comedy featuring Seth Rogan.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

yeah its just sanctioned the country and demonized their beloved leaders to death. nothing wrong with that right, pass the love around, lets sanctions everyone because people LOVE being sanctioned for no god damn reason. its also accused the multiple times of multiple things. and # the kim jong family, who cares if the people of north Korea adore their fearless leaders(for whatever reason). and while were at this # Ghadaffi, who cares if his people loved and supported him, he got in the way of US interests. how dare other people have cultures and ambitions that are different than ours.
edit on 9-2-2015 by AVoiceOfReason because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Why would they have to "launch" anything ? All they would have to do is put it in a shipping container and detonate it once it was at a US port. It has already been well publicized that it is well nigh impossible to track every shipping container that enters this country.

But with that being said.....I find it hard to believe that no peaceful resolution to this problem can be found. Have any of you read Dennis Rodman's interview at Dujour.com ( sorry don't know how to link). He speaks very candidly about NK...I actually came away feeling that they were on a better track then we are...and I am coming to believe that our government doesn't want peace with NK and probably a lot of other countries for that matter.
edit on 9-2-2015 by HarryJoy because: add

edit on 9-2-2015 by HarryJoy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join