It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Vows "Final Nuclear Doom" in Most Recent Threat to US

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Aqualung2012
we dont know what obama is taking seriously, there is far more going on behind the scenes with this topic than the public is being told. after all Obama doesnt want what happened in Libya with Clinton to happen in the DPRK the results could be catastrophic, gauging on the amount of absurd propaganda being pumped about the DPRK i'd say they have a substantial threat.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: PLAYERONE01

You're right, we haven't got a clue. Simply going on how Obama reacted to the Sony situation, one gets the impression that he's not really worried about them; speaking in terms of, "oh we'll deal with them when we decide to, and how we decide to." Not a bad policy actually.

Though I also agree to the notion that there is possibly a substantial threat here. We're here to see what happens, and we will.

edit on 6-2-2015 by Aqualung2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 05:14 AM
link   

I am not afraid of North Korea

I AM though afraid of US plans for future global hegemony which requires a world war 3

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Silly Kim and his aluminum pipes chock-full of off brand firecrackers.. and they TELL him they are nukes.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

You ever think that maybe that the DPRK are hiding all of their military assets under ground and that they make their nation look poor and have no electricity to fool the world into thinking they will be a walk over !

The art of war is deception , show us all that they have cardboard tanks and planes and we believe they are weak ,
yet in reality all of their military might is tucked away nicely in underground bunkers awaiting the day of reckoning ?
In comparison to the US , Russia, Uk who like to display their military assets and show how mighty they are

Just a thought

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Let's not forget that the Korean War started with so much "barking" that the South and the U.S. just played it off as the North "crying wolf" and then everyone shat their pants when the tanks rolled into Seoul.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   
For anyone who believe North Korea isn't capable of wiping out the US in Nuclear Holocaust, please look at this image. Their capabilities are VASTLY underestimated.

Truly terrifying.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

I honestly think that someone needs to provide this group a copy of Aesop's fables of the Boy that cried wolf. Eventually, we just need to turn a deaf ear to and merely quit answering the phone with a Nkorean area code.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
All I can say is....I don't think it would be very difficult for NK to bring this to pass. I mean I'm sure all it would take is a little planning and maybe some help from some other sources that don't like us. I can't blame them on many levels. I think if the average US citizen suddenly woke up as a citizen in another country such as China, USSR, or almost any other country that is not well integrated with American culture..you would probably find yourself not liking us too much.

Our Excesses are well known around the world and our wasteful abundance probably doesn't sit well in most places. The wise and the thinkers among them will realize that any human would be subject to fall into the same habits/faults that we have....if they found themselves in similar circumstances ( Too good for too long ). We as a nation need to wake up and show works meet for repentance ( Make an honest effort to right our corporate/individual wrongs ). I am not well versed in human history but the only story I know of.... where a society repented and averted disaster was Nineveh. And Jesus even said that an evil and and adulterous generation asks for a sign but the only sign given to it will be the sign of the prophet Jonah.

I would implore ANYONE that reads these words to utilize any intervening power that they can muster in the form of prayers,meditations,songs of praise or any other forms of spiritual/quantum entreatment that can be employed. To stop this cresting wave of destruction that threatens us.

Our leaders need to step back and gain a fresh look ( by laying down ALL impure motivations ) at this situation and through seeking of their own arrive at a righteous long term solution to this tension. That is the only positive spin I can put on this situation. All I can say is that we are well fattened for the slaughter if we are unable to avert this very real threat.

Harry

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   

No one takes them seriously this is part of their propaganda and fear program they are running in their country.

The world shouldnt want to do something about North Korea because of idol threats the world should want to do something about North Korea to help the people.

But look at the Middle East, look at what happens when we step in.

If the people of North Korea want to be free they need to be willing to die for that freedom like they did in every revolution in every other country in the world.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
If there is to be a "nuclear doom" it will be brought about by America.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
For anyone who believe North Korea isn't capable of wiping out the US in Nuclear Holocaust, please look at this image. Their capabilities are VASTLY underestimated.

Truly terrifying.

Let's hope that NK remains dependent on their rockets to deliver nukes.

If they ever figure out that they could give nukes to terrorists that would actually use them in the west, we are #ed.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
The US Governments response to any threat is usually in direct proportion to how much oil reserves that country has.

Then how do people explain Somalia,Libya, and Bosnia ?

Basically the Clinton, and current administrations.

On topic:

With everything else going on I forgot about North Korea, guess they are saber rattling to try to stay relevant.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I believe North Korea can be a threat if they wanted to be, but only to their immediate region. They simply do not have the present capabilities to strike anywhere outside of the Korean peninsula with force, so I'm not very worried about them from where I sit in the continent of North America.

So it may very well be my lack of proximity to them when I make the following statement...

I cannot help but equate this behavior to childhood experiences with bullies. Although I was fairly large and strong myself, that didn't stop some others from continuously mouthing off, talking about how they were always going to kick my ass if it ever came down to a fight. Talking nonstop about the merciless beating I would get and I should count myself lucky they didn't fight me yet. Until one day I simply got tired of hearing about it all the time, looked at them straight in the eye and told them to do it. And I never got hit. Not once. And the smack talk pretty well stopped after that.

I'm getting rather tired of hearing about how the mighty DPRK is going to deliver a death blow to the imperialist United States and the puppet South Korean government any moment now. I say park a few thousand tanks at the DMZ and fill the peninsula with warships and call their bluff. Either put up or shut up.

... but naturally, China might have a little problem with that. Nothing is ever a perfect solution.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ArchAngel_X

Only real world threat from a conventional army is China. Who is going to use nukes unless they want to be vaporized? Anyone honestly think the leader of North Korea wants to give up his lavish lifestyle lol? This is a non story!

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I will worry when we receive an official declaration of war via FAX machine, in true N. Korea fashion....

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
It's funny people think NK is a joke and a war with them would be a cake walk... cause that worked out the first time right? with over 50 years of making your country a fortress, and they ob gonna have tunnels throughout the country and no real idea of their military power right now.. add on to that they are now nuclear powered.. they wouldnt hesitate to use them on SK if war was to happen. And i doubt america would use a nuke on NK having to worry about nuclear fallout on the south.. NK wouldnt give a crap..... america would have to put troops on the ground and whos to say they wouldnt launch a nuke at them?

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiberius10721
a reply to: ArchAngel_X

Only real world threat from a conventional army is China. Who is going to use nukes unless they want to be vaporized? Anyone honestly think the leader of North Korea wants to give up his lavish lifestyle lol? This is a non story!

Exactly. He makes the decisions, and he's living well. Why would he disturb the status quo.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
They probably won't get any response by threatening final doom.

After nothing happens, I predict their next step will be to up the ante and threaten ultimate doom.
edit on 6-2-2015 by Junkheap because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aqualung2012
a reply to: JessicaRabbitTx

Yes, they have threatened us numerous times, but it's arguable that the Sony cyber-attack was their responsibility, so perhaps they aren't such lame ducks as we'd like to suppose. The truly sad part is that none of us really have the power to know WTF is actually going on!

We try so hard to sift through this and that documentation here in this forum and others. We know enough to know we DON'T know, and that's about it. We can't say where it began, but our vision of where it ends is becoming unmistakable as we barrel towards it.

I think the threats (not unlike the monstrous recent activities of ISIS) are not going to be threats for much longer. It is of my belief that rapid climate change is going to put us into near-term extinction. I do believe that, but that is not the topic here. I mention it because I don't think the (mis)leaders of this world are blind to it... So they know they have nothing to lose now. They will want to play with their toys (most of which are their People) before it's too late.

I will tell you all honestly (and unrelated to NK) but I have asked to be saved. No discussion here for that. I've spent a decade reading about the secret history and religious control etc etc... but nothing but calling on God to remove this fear has done a single bit of good.

Sorry to get personal, but this very site has hand-delivered dozens of panic attacks to yours truly. I don't want to do that to any of you. Like I said above: We can only know enough to know that we don't. I accept this now. I don't want to seek the terrible truth any longer. I want peace in my own heart no matter what monsters arise before me.

I wish the same to all of you.

We try so hard to sift through this and that documentation here in this forum and others. We know enough to know we DON'T know, and that's about it. We can't say where it began, but our vision of where it ends is becoming unmistakable as we barrel towards it.

You hit the nail on the head there! The only truth we know is it will not end well.

I will tell you all honestly (and unrelated to NK) but I have asked to be saved. No discussion here for that. I've spent a decade reading about the secret history and religious control etc etc... but nothing but calling on God to remove this fear has done a single bit of good.

I am so encouraged to hear you say this. More and more people are realizing that there is no hope in mankind.
But there IS hope in HIM. It is the only realistic Hope, and the only One who can bring true peace.
This is NOT about religion but IS all about a personal relationship with Jesus.
I know people feel His presence but some have been so jaded they will never consider the ultimate truth.

We can only know enough to know that we don't. I accept this now. I don't want to seek the terrible truth any longer. I want peace in my own heart no matter what monsters arise before me.

I have been battling myself lately about spending so much time here. All this 'debate' does nothing IMHO.
Every thread ends up the same way, barely anyone listens to anybody, everyone waits to talk.
It brings me down and I am tired of subjecting myself to it.
It is time to seek Him and find comfort and peace in HIM. It is the only thing that makes sense in this world anymore.

NK going to attack? no idea. This world about to rip itself apart and self destruct? Absolutely.

Time is short, that's for sure. Then we will all be finding out the ultimate TRUTH.

We know in our heart the answer. Will you deny it until it is to late?

Thanks for your honest post Aqualung, I needed to hear it

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join