It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Vows "Final Nuclear Doom" in Most Recent Threat to US

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Either my extensive search of this site has proven faulty, or you guys are asleep at the wheel... either way: in this thread I want to bring attention to the latest (and most serious) threat to the US from the DPRK, first reported February 4th 2015:

From The Daily Caller.com

(Quoting top members of the DPRK)

“The U.S. imperialists, engrossed in the hostile policy toward the DPRK [Democratic People's Republic of Korea] century after century, should be mindful that the time of nightmare is coming nearer when they will meet the most disastrous, final doom on the U.S. mainland,”

This is strangely quiet on MSM, but certainly not anywhere near the fringe. There is so much to say: so much obvious mockery of this merely 67 year old regime and its leaders. I share in the mockery, but nevertheless; this is practically an open declaration of war:

“It is the decision of the army and people of the DPRK to have no longer need or willingness to sit at negotiating table with the U.S. since the latter seeks to stamp out the ideology of the former and ‘bring down’ its social system… the army and people of the DPRK have decided to write the last page of the U.S. history of shameful defeat about its final ruin exactly on the U.S. land..”

So, here we have it. Shall we sit back and scoff some more? Or will it take a couple thousand deaths to get the ball rolling?
I have posted this in the WWIII forum because I have the feeling that NK is going to be the beginning of it. I have no doubt that they will attempt this, and that we will retaliate disproportionately. It's hard to comprehend an entire nation whose every generation has been completely devoted to and persuaded by a single military might... It's very hard to imagine.

For a bit of back-story, do check out the Vice Guide to North Korea. It's an extremely entertaining, yet sobering first-hand account of the land and people of NK.

PS: I hope they are just barking as usual.... But I really don't think there's anything to lose anymore. After all, the climate is NOT going to get any better. Peace be with all of you good people.

edit on 6-2-2015 by Aqualung2012 because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I've seen this movie before...
I'm pretty sure I already know how it ends...
With little Kimmie on a chopper getting blown up to Katie Perry
edit on 6-2-2015 by coldkidc because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Aqualung2012

I hope they're just barking too but they threaten us so often. Its worrying because I would think that the more threats we receive the higher the probability is of it being the real deal at some point.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Oh how nice of them.
Did they have a cardboard cutout military parade again too?
They better hope we don't knock out their one light bulb over this.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: JessicaRabbitTx

Yes, they have threatened us numerous times, but it's arguable that the Sony cyber-attack was their responsibility, so perhaps they aren't such lame ducks as we'd like to suppose. The truly sad part is that none of us really have the power to know WTF is actually going on!

We try so hard to sift through this and that documentation here in this forum and others. We know enough to know we DON'T know, and that's about it. We can't say where it began, but our vision of where it ends is becoming unmistakable as we barrel towards it.

I think the threats (not unlike the monstrous recent activities of ISIS) are not going to be threats for much longer. It is of my belief that rapid climate change is going to put us into near-term extinction. I do believe that, but that is not the topic here. I mention it because I don't think the (mis)leaders of this world are blind to it... So they know they have nothing to lose now. They will want to play with their toys (most of which are their People) before it's too late.

I will tell you all honestly (and unrelated to NK) but I have asked to be saved. No discussion here for that. I've spent a decade reading about the secret history and religious control etc etc... but nothing but calling on God to remove this fear has done a single bit of good.

Sorry to get personal, but this very site has hand-delivered dozens of panic attacks to yours truly. I don't want to do that to any of you. Like I said above: We can only know enough to know that we don't. I accept this now. I don't want to seek the terrible truth any longer. I want peace in my own heart no matter what monsters arise before me.

I wish the same to all of you.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 01:53 AM
link   
If it is a real threat, then the reason its not been slapped across all sites is because the threats are losing meaning. It feels as if he's a mouthy youth screaming "Im going to come back with friends next time" for the 15th time. No threat

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Yet they never show the original document or broadcast so you and I have no chance to see if this is in fact real or if some artistic translation is going on.

Is this just a continuous series of comical threats or is it a comical translation of what comes out of NK.

We had deaths by grenades, deaths by packs of savage dogs and all sorts of BS reported as real news that was all satire and made up stories for the MSM to print with a pat on the head from the White House.

It is such a closed country that we can't really tell what is real and what is not.

We have all seen the results of deliberate 'mistakes' in translation even at the United Nations.

Pics or it didn't happen

P

edit on 6/2/2015 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I gave you a star on your comment, but I'd like you to investigate the matter for yourself, starting perhaps.... here:

Videos are better than pictures, and then come dates, names, and specific events.

Also, from ABC News

And from Russia, with love

From Yahoo UK/Ireland

Even the Nigerian Tribune taking a look!

I can keep going if you like...

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I certainly have my doubts wheteher they could pull off such a strike....
At least nothing big enough to devastate the continent not yet.....
on the other hand the idea they may have made a breakthrough weapon....or maybe they are looking to drum up some additional donations of wheat to keep them quiet.....

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: stirling

Again, where can we even begin to draw any realistic conclusions? What's planned? Who's truly against or in bed with whom? Who is capable of what? There is no place to start for us... We have to just sit here and eat our popcorn and watch their terrible movie.

But in other news: an EMP. Just one or two would send any country in the world into a practical Dark Age. That much we can say for sure.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: JessicaRabbitTx

Yeah.. if they were a middle eastern country like Iran that made those threats we'd be invading the next week.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Final Doom!

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

You SAID it!

And meanwhile, if any person in North America states they want to "you know what" the "you know who," they will have the FBI at their house by the weekend. Yet here we have an actual nuclear-powered dictator saying he wants to "write the final page of our history on our own soil," via his own state-sponsored news channel... I wonder what will become of that?

A sequel to "The Interview?"

It's really no wonder sometimes.

PS: Cheers for the super-apt photo!

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 02:35 AM
link   
The Military is shielded for emps, they have their own emp weapons which aren't even nukes.....
Our electrical grid is very likely being shielded as we speak....if not well see ya in the dark...

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Ha! Reminded me of this:

But seriously, if i were kinky Kimmy i would shut up. It is the equivalent of a minor, sunday afternoon military exercise, like bunny shooting, to set his sorry ass on fire....

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: stirling

If the power does goes out on any major way... we can only HOPE our military can still function because we'd kill each other in the US faster than the NK's could get across the sea to invade.

Sorry to say it, but I would not want to be within 100 miles of any major US city if that happened.

And to Peeple Very colorfully said, and I agree 100%
I think his war-drum rhetoric could even be for show, hopefully empting us to make a first move. Then he could go on and cry "Imperialist Aggressors, see I told yeeeew!"

Who actually knows?

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   
They have serious human rights issues,poverty and should stop waving their nuclear weapons at the Americans

If they want to piss them off just make a film about assassinating the next POTUS and release it on Christmas Day :-/

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Right back at ya with the star!

More 'bits' from MSM does not make the story any more real.

Take for example, the opening of the ABC one you linked to.

What part of the opening comments is wrong.

"The US is plotting to bring down the regime" Check, the US is doing that. Infact, doing this all over the world.

"The US is gangster like imperialists" Check. Sounds like a way to describe the US Govt as so many countries have discovered.

Then we have some unsubstantiated quotes on what NK said.

The question is, do you trust what the MSM says.

You offered more, but it is just more of the same.

Perhaps the US should mind its own business and leave them alone.

P

+19 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 02:44 AM
link   
The US Governments response to any threat is usually in direct proportion to how much oil reserves that country has.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 02:48 AM
link   
North Korea
Jacksonville
John Titor
Loud Booms

no actually stay asleep .

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join