It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian Prime Minister vote to occur Tuesday!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Its official, the Australian government is going to face another spill - and I couldn't be happier.

www.news.com.au...

On Tuesday, the liberal party will hold a private vote on whether Tony Abbott should continue as leader of Australia

“The Prime Minister has indicated this motion will be listed for discussion at the Liberal Party Meeting on Tuesday,” the notice from Mr Ruddock stated.

It appears that Tony Abbott's time as Australian Prime Minister is all but done.
The people have been fed up with him for a long time, his approval rating is hovering around %27

Last week he knighted Price Phillip, yes the Royal Family Prince Phillip in what was seen as a joke - globally!

He was trained by Jesuits when he attended Uni to become a Priest and decided to move to Australia and get into politics.

He's the typical arrogant leader who says things like

'' I believe I am doing what is right for Australia '' - yet, Australians all believe he is totally ignorant and has no idea what we want

The big hope is for a government with Bishop as deputy - and looking at some of the viewer polls 44% of people agree, the next closest is Bishop at %17.

edit on pm919288052015-02-05T21:19:37-06:00092015p by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   

have a laugh!

edit on pm925288052015-02-05T21:25:11-06:00092015p by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Will the Governor General step in on Tony Abbott's behalf?

Queen Lizzie has had her Prince Knighted by the PM.

Well may we say God save the Queen, because nothing will save Tony Abbott.

In the words of Tony Abbott "Sh_t Happens"

Can't stand this prick.

edit on 5-2-2015 by James1970 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

the great noob of ozlol

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
In a remarkable few minutes on the stock markets, the news of Tony Abbott being removed form the position of Prime Minister has give the Australian Economy some life.

/jj

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Australian politics is in disarray, has been for year.

This latest leadership spill benefits no one, not even those vying for the top job.

Time for a Republic.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop Who you think Chop ? swap one idiot for another it seems, if Julia bishop gets it, that makes it 2 females that stabbed their way to the top hey.

Either way, all leads to the slaughter house.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Voldermort can be killed it seems.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: scubagravy

Turnball with Bishop as deputy is where my moneys going.

The people have always liked Turnball, I believe the gretzke affair that removed him from the deputy position years ago was a labor plant because they knew he was genuinely like by the people.

At the moment, the viewer polls have 44% support for Turnbull and %15 support for Bishop and Abbott.

Now that the spill has been called, he can focus on shoring up his numbers instead of playing the political line and following Abbott.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Sack the lot of em,they are all useless pricks ....

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Personaly i think we could do a lot worse than Bishop . And as for ratface , i would have less appalled if he knighted himself . They be some trippin drugs you got there Tony .

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop I hear you, though I fear with turnbull, like rudds wife, they lose touch with the people economically. I grew up in western Sydney, now live in Hervey Bay, and it just seems that when voting in someone with a silver spoon, the lower class as some put it, tend to lose out. I like Bishop, she seems very level headed, and nothing like the ranga that cut rudds throat. lets hope it all works out for the best eh

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop the low support for Bishop being a female is thanks to Gil;lard I think

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I agree, Bishop will bear the brunt or the Gillard fallout.. but I think the people still see her positives.
Its interesting now the news are saying she will back Abbott, that could be a death blow for her. She needs to stand up now or not stand up at all. lying and saying she'll back abbott until the count is not a good point.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
Last week he knighted Price Phillip, yes the Royal Family Prince Phillip in what was seen as a joke - globally!

The scary part is Phillip accepting.

I wonder if there's sufficient time remaining in Abbott's reign for a fourth and final announcement of "substantive" evidence of MH370 ?

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Jeez chop you make some big statements.

Not everyone hates Abbott.

Turnbull is despised. You only love him because he is a wolf in sheeps clothing. closest thing to a labor polly in the liberal party.

Abbott did himself no favours with that knighthood.

I am just sick to death of the lot of them. WTF do we vote ????? I forget the last leader either state or federal who has gone before the polls a second time...they all get shafted.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Did you just happen to notice during the week, I think it was the foreign minister, who said something along the lines that the Australian constitution does not say the PM has to be an elected member of parliament.

Flag bearer for the NWO perhaps. Wonder how long before the Business Council of Australia appoints the prime minister ..... and perhaps the Senate.
edit on 6-2-2015 by learnatic because: typo

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   
BLOODY GOOD SHOW!!!!!!

It's about time, the man is a tyrant - he wants the job simply for the sake of the "glory" of it, as is evidenced by his "Captain's Picks".

I am by no means a Liberal supporter, in fact I've believed for some time we need a big 'Reset' button pressed on our entire political landscape, but if I absolutely HAD to pick another Liberal leader I would go with Turnbull. I do not say that lightly either, the man is an ex-Goldman Sachs investment banker and has butchered the NBN into something we now refer to as the National Fraudband Network, but I still can't help but like the guy as a person - and he is NOTHING like Tony 'The Tyrant' Abbott.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
I agree, Bishop will bear the brunt or the Gillard fallout.. but I think the people still see her positives.
Its interesting now the news are saying she will back Abbott, that could be a death blow for her. She needs to stand up now or not stand up at all. lying and saying she'll back abbott until the count is not a good point.

Actually, Bishop is doing the absolute bare minimum that her job requires, which is saying she will 'stand behind' Tony. What is noticeably absent from what she has said is any form of encouragement or positive words about Tony himself. She has actually left the door wide open for herself to stand for the leadership.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join