It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth is Unspeakable; American Sniper unloads on 'American Sniper'

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

AND purplemrer illustrates what I said to you earlier.
THE liberal mind doesn't seem to grasp that warriors don't perpetuate war or violence we just try to stop it by a superior expression of it, so those who LIVE with such TWISTED values(Might makes RIGHT) aren't capable of forcing anyone ELSE to be their victims.
AND in such a skill WE celebrate the sucesss of winning.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: macman

I back the Military. Very simple. I can't help it if you don't understand this. Guess that is one of your major problems. You just don't get it.

So you give unquestiong support to a military arm of a corporate political organisation and you consider it my problem.

Its a kick up the butt to free thinking!

They got you where they want you son...

kind regards

purp..

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Strawberry88
a reply to: sg1642

You cared enough to reply.

Too bad you didn't manage to actually address anything, but I understand if you are intellectually incapable and have to resort to flaming.

Are you intellectually capable of posting comments that aren't designed to get a response? Attention seeking at its finest. I've served in war zones. I've saved civilian lives (and no that weren't only in danger because of our military presence before you spin that one). Provided security for roads being laid, schools and bridges being built. So excuse me for finding it laughable that some person who has never met me thinks less of me for being a soldier. The fact of the matter is, you are most likely too weak an individual to do half the things I have done. But don't worry, I don't hold it against you. Just as some idiots can't seem to differentiate between the violence a war film can portray and it's actual message, people of questionable intellectual ability such as yourself can't tell the difference between the good and bad a soldier can do. Now instead of seeking others attention perhaps you can find something worthwhile to contribute.
edit on 0331642 by sg1642 because: (no reason given)

edit on 0931642 by sg1642 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

WE ARE soldiers who support OURSELVES kid,someone has addled YOU a bit MORE.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: macman

Just because I am the way I am for the Military, doesn't mean I back the Wars or this Corrupt Progressive Govt.

Yes I am suggesting you are for the wars how can you be anything else when you support the military. Thats like saying I support ISIS but i dont support the idea behind them.

BLind unquestioning faith of the military does not support a reasoning mind.

purp.

I would say a better reference would be how many are muslims but do not support isis even though isis claims to be muslim.

Slowly that message is being spread somewhat.

Being pro defence is not the same as supporting random drone strikes.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Answer

Ignorance is not an excuse for the nazi military personal at the Nurmeberg trials. What makes you think it should be any difference for US soliders..?

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Ok, this is enough. Post to the topic, not the member. Any further posts that attack another member, if it's only 1 sentence in the post, will be removed and possible post bans applied. This WILL be civil.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

They aren't, they are INSURGENTS or GUERILLA fighters unless they attack CIVILIANS on PURPOS

So the one million of so civilians dead in Iraq due to the occupation in accordeace to will the peep reviewed paper on the death total of Iraq makes your armed force what..?

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Because we are the prtimary policing nationsate and NAZIS attempted to take the world by force...YOU HAVEE read a history book SOMEWHERE right?

As to the BANKERS I can't kill them, they would say I was a murderer then.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

WE ARE soldiers who support OURSELVES kid,someone has addled YOU a bit MORE.

Sorry I am not understtanding what you are saying. Would you mind rephrasing it a little please..

purp..

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

NOT a million civillians by any means and WHAT peer reviewed paper are YOU refering to?
REMEMBER I suck at math,not history.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Because we are the prtimary policing nationsate and NAZIS attempted to take the world by force...YOU HAVEE read a history book SOMEWHERE right?

No you are not the primary policing nation. Your country has invaded and occupied by force two nations illegally under internation law and under false premise.
I guess in your eyes that makes the US forces as bad as the Nazis...

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Still don't get it.

Oh well.

My stance is pretty clear.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

We are warriors because we chose THAT as our skills supported the effort and we CAN fight ,we did so in order to support our nationstate.
IF our nationstate is evil we are not, we don't kill where ever we want we follow orders and try (WE LOOSE more troops to NOT firing on civilians hence the using CHILDREN AS BOMBS) not to shoot at or harm civilians ,if they have a gun near us they are probably going to be shot if they don't comply with OUR orders ,as to collatarl hits with bombinngs ,perhaps if the JIHADISTS wouldn't hide amongst the populace we could kill cleaner, I KNOW it sucks many people suicide from it as well.
WE don't like to see anyone hurt I HATE abortion because in my percetion you are killing a child. DON'T LIKE killing.
BUT WHAT ABOUT those who LIKE to death and terror as a tool to to oppress and destroy a culture?
WE stop THEM then LEAVE. we are extremely crappy occupiers we do not like it at all.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   

NOPE that is a liberals mental issue ALONE my father fought the Nazis.
and I raq is still IRAQ not an annexed nation like say CHINA or Russia who YOU sound a lot like.

(post by Answer removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

a reply to: Answer

Ignorance is not an excuse for the nazi military personal at the Nurmeberg trials. What makes you think it should be any difference for US soliders..?

Your comparison is ridiculously flawed.

Officers in charge of the death camps that slaughtered millions of civilians were put on trial.

Nazi soldiers fighting on the front lines were not put on trial.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

NOT a million civillians by any means and WHAT peer reviewed paper are YOU refering to?
REMEMBER I suck at math,not history.

We all suck as something. I suck at spelling...

the lancet report..

The Lancet, one of the oldest scientific medical journals in the world, published two peer-reviewed studies on the effect of the 2003 invasion of Iraq and subsequent occupation on the Iraqi mortality rate. The first was published in 2004; the second (by many of the same authors) in 2006. The studies estimate the number of excess deaths caused by the occupation, both direct (combatants plus non-combatants) and indirect (due to increased lawlessness, degraded infrastructure, poor healthcare, etc.).

en.wikipedia.org...

in three decades, about 900,000 Iraqis have died from violence, or well over 3% of the Iraqi population--the equivalent of more than 9 million people in a nation with a population as large as that of the United States. That's what Iraq will have to recover from over the next decades--not just the death toll of the last six years, but that of the last 30.

middleeast.about.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I'm sure someone has posted this already but as Ben Franklin stated

There was never a good war, or a bad peace.

Anyone who thinks otherwise has not once been in war and is a brainwashed nationalist zealot.

Derek

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

They aren't, they are INSURGENTS or GUERILLA fighters unless they attack CIVILIANS on PURPOS

So the one million of so civilians dead in Iraq due to the occupation in accordeace to will the peep reviewed paper on the death total of Iraq makes your armed force what..?

You should probably do a little more research on those numbers.

The only study that has come up with a number ANYWHERE CLOSE to a million is a poll that was conducted by contacting 2,000 Iraqis.

The official numbers are closer to 150,000. Those numbers come from actual recorded cases, not from polls and surveys.

But hey, who cares about facts... this is about whatever supports your agenda, right?

Source

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join