It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth is Unspeakable; American Sniper unloads on 'American Sniper'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

and the masters control the politicians just as the soldiers are controlled except the politicians are all blackmailed into going along.

it is hard after being elected to go against dirty pics that are out of context or having every ackward moment of your life displayed if you do not go along. For many it takes more pressure like hitmen taking pictures of eachouter swinging your children at school or pick of your wife brushing teeth not noticing the ones watchin. the list goes on and on and neither the soldier or politician are completly responsible for going along to get along. We need to look a bit deeper to find where the strings leed.

Then as soon as we all come together on here in an effort to fing the top we are walled in by the term CONSPIRACY.

Any and all truth that is hidden will be shuffled of into the fringes of thought kept away from mainstrean by a wide viraty of tactics used to control the truth seekers that have come together here to seek.

Some of the most popular ones are members here just to stray away from certain topics by mentioning things like mental diagnosis and character assassinations. I made a thread recently called high fivers club that beging to show how it works. At the end of the day where there is smoke there is fire and any such groups would likely be secret societies.
edit on 6-2-2015 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

AND how is you aren't speaking GERMAN then?

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Anyone with half a lick of any sense can see your implication linking sociopathic tendencies with our military members. So therefore I'm going to use my first amendment right that American and British soldiers have helped me keep, to say your comment is garbage.

(post by Strawberry88 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: VariableConstant
Perhaps training went out the window when he first actually pulled the trigger on someone. It definitely happens. His conscience took over and he fired additional rounds to put the man out of misery. Doesn't seem all that unbelievable.

His first trips out, he'd have someone with him. Hell, you'd generally have someone with you all the time, either support or spotter unless you're Carlos's ghost or something. Each unit might have their own little quirk, but the first time they set you up to do this, it's generally the sort of thing where you're supervised and it's almost a tie-down hunt, they hustle you in and out of the AO even if it's not apparent to you at the time how close they're watching you.

Maybe these days they hand you an M4, pat you on the head and say "Go get some trigger time, noob", but it sounds a bit off.

And the guy might be 100% legit, but the last "military guy reveals all" thing I read on Salon like this, the one they were quoting was a PX Ranger type that was a NG truck driver who was stationed in Alabama for his "overseas tour", who was blowing smoke up their butts, and they hadn't done any vetting beforehand.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Answer

I haven't tried to discredit you I corrected your baseless assumption.

& I do know exactly what I meant which I've clarified and elaborated on since...

Let me explain...

If you'll pay attention and not twist what I say...

People have been celebrating Kyle's killings...
Killings which, we have no way of knowing that all of them we're justified.

People have labelled him a hero for "saving lives"...
Sounds good...

But the way people have been saying this is as if that's what it takes to be a hero...

So what of all the soldiers who couldn't save a fellow brother or sister in arms...

Where is their praise of heroism...

You have no idea what I meant, because you haven't paid attention to everything I've said relating to this topic.

You've seen bits and decided I made a knee jerk reaction & Judgement...

Which I didn't!

As for unpopular opinions, that's not only subjective, but considering the star system of the forum, which I don't even like, I'm winning the thread with that "unpopular opinion"...

Maybe yours is the unpopular opinion, eh?

Or is everyone else wrong & "bogus" and you're not because you said so?

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Are we talking about WWI & WWII...

Or are we discussing actions from the Gulf War 2?

Because the second one is what I called phony.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I'm winning

There is your downfall

It will be what after this life you will want to remember

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

Well let's see...

One of those on the list was "has never been to war"...

So please do explain how I was referring to Military members?

I had no idea your freedom of speech was under threat from a group of Cavemen either, good for you!

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Strawberry88

Sorry I didn'y know you are crazy,it sure explains why you hide like that.
IF you can do long division YOU ARE a superior human in that respect I have been in and out of the mental health system since the 2nd grade for that. NEITHER of us is of lesser vaulue and you will only be wrong for such a decision.

link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

I'm aware of that deadeye, but when people claim I'm making an unpopular opinion they're also referring to anyone who agreed...
Which seemed to be more on my side than theirs...

I don't care for "winning" it was a hyperbolic statement in the face of a baseless accusation.

See you on the other side

link   

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Strawberry88

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: Strawberry88

SELF control and self discipline are vurtues you are lacking then I WAS NOT abused ,until I got married THEN my ex would use Tie Kwon Do.
MY DISCIPLINE stopped me from striking her ( She is a woman) and my EGO requires no such vailidation. I OVERCAME that.
READ my history KID I already HAVE SCHMUCK. WHY do you think I KNOW enemy forces? I WAS THERE.
IF I had NOT your ILK would take my place in a DRAFT to fill the ranks,better ME who can actually WIN than you who has ALREADY surrendered.

Get a spell checker and learn to write English, I'm not going to bother trying to decipher your hidden message.

Oh and for what it's worth? I take pride in the fact that I'm not a native English speaker yet I can talk it better than someone who is.

Congratulations for having been in the army, I actually think that you are a lesser human for that, to be honest. The only reason people all over the globe want to come here to kill us, is because of people like you, so take pride in that, you have created the problems you are now heroically going to solve for the rest of us, by destroying mankind altogether.

Oh and I really don't need your life lessons. I have been diagnosed with several mental illnesses due to the abuse and have learnt to deal with that.

Thanks to men and women much better than you, you have the right to spout your ignorant opinion on the internet and make fun of someone's grammar instead of engaging in an actual debate.

We get it, you were abused... how about you act like an adult, build a bridge, and get over it. Nobody cares about that massive chip you're hauling around. Plenty of people were abused as children but they don't go around throwing it in people's faces.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

THE DUMB ASS bush was duped by CHEYNEY to but the weapons WERE there in fact. I was Desert Storm in as much the Saudis and WE set up hussain to break things up and destabilize the area.
OF COURSE I figured THAT out when I found out our ambassadors said WE didn't have a problem with what he intended to do to Kuwait,of course THAT is a conspiracy theory NOW.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

You think YOUR Nazi factions are CAVEMEN? Our White Supremacists aren't primitive at all, THEY are same as YOURS but WE sure as HELL won't underestimate such NUTBALLS.
That isn't too bright as YOU are a target and MANY are wandering around YOU as well.
AT least I have the weapons on hand to fight IF and when they try something here...
edit on 6-2-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join