It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramid texts AKA. How to OOBE.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: EzeqeelNOCH
a reply to: anonentity

Thank you for your reply.

While I agree in transgressional experiences, which we all attain,
and most never remember - what are your thoughts on Cayce and astral projection,
if I may inquire please?

Be well.
E.NOCH

Their seems to be a difference between astral projection, and astral travel, in that the energy requirement , would not be as much . The vibrational frequencies of the brain would be more in the alpha rhythms of deep relaxation, where high brain chatter is stilled, the OOBE seems to be in the theta rhythms the same as the earth frequencies. Its more like you tune in for projection. I've been in a situation where a mentally projected image is perceived by more than one person. The observed image was subtle at first and, more of difference in shading, like the greyness perceived in the dark, when the eyes are closed, if you get my meaning, and then became clearly discernible, from just smudging. So the projection is more likely something like, a partial consciousness discharge, into the perceived space which might still be in the projectors mind, but can be observed, Which would require someone with a skill of being able to hold and project a mental image at a particular place, because it might suggest that if time is an illusion then so must be space in this instance, especially where the mind is concerned. It was also in a low light situation, as the projection was a light grey, suggestive of cigar smoke, or even diode type light, No pre knowledge of what the image was going to be was known.So I guess it could even be an image of themselves , by doing the same thing. This effect has been noticed in the Indian Rope trick, what was filmed and what was perceived to have happened was, at total odds.

Edgar was something else, but certainly very gifted . I think in his trance state he became what he was in his former life, and retained most of his previous knowledge. If not that then a gifted trance medium, working with an Egyptian Priest.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I just found this diagram that might be of interest.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wifibrains

I just found this diagram that might be of interest.

I Thank you for that, because I tried something the other night after the usual relaxation techniques. I basically concentrated on the right side of my brain, just like you can concentrate on any part of the body and it gets warm etc. The rational being that its the brain and the energy body that interfaces with the astral component.

I had the most mind blowing experience that was different from an OOBE. or even the Lucid dream. In fact I was actually there talking to someone as if it was the here and now. Which might mean that concentration on certain areas of the brain before sleep might be the key to the type of experience that your after. Synchronicity at work here?

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 17-2-2015 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Wifibrains

Very interesting stuff. Which means that you have to go in to get out . Then depending on what portal is consciously activated . You open doors to information pathways,which can take you anywhere and everywhere, into the hologram of the Universe, where everything is stored , on everything else. Who would have thought, but It had to be something like that. I'll ponder the ramifications for a while.

I might try a portal on the left next time. www.dailymail.co.uk...[ editby]edit on 17-2-2015 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Is shifting the consciousness to the back of the head essential for astral projection then?

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: toxicspikes

Focusing the consciousness on certain areas seems to be the trick.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: toxicspikes

I don't know if it is essential or not, but it may help to find the connections between the brain and the cosmos, for the connections might be the "connections".

This video should be viewed metaphorically...

edit on 20-2-2015 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

If things are left alone, and no inquiry is made, I suppose that any uncontrolled effect of the astral and energy body, would be interpreted , as an anomaly. I came across this during a search that seemed to indicate that spontaneous , events can occur. The bi location in this case, suggests that in this instance . The astral body hasn't got full consciousness, and copies the movements of the , projector as if mimicking in a biometric way.

The statements made by the projector, seemed to indicate a severe draining of energy when these things happen . But at the same time the energy body, has material substance , and in some sense has been directed by the projector, by a thought of in one particular example, of wishing she could sit and rest in a chair. So the energy body performs as directed, and takes a rest in a chair, in a building, a few yards away from the projector and both the physical and energy body are seem by the witnesses

In this example . The full consciousness of the projector "Emilie", hasn't been transferred to the energy body . Like her astral, is still with her physical body, So the energy body acts in a way we could define as slightly somnambulistic. Theirs a few lessons here, it would be interesting to hear what's going on. marilynkaydennis.wordpress.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

"somnambulistic" that was a big word. Had to look it up. Lol. I know that state, it's better than all the United States of America put together!

Living the dream... not someone else's.

Bilocation is definitely possible and can be seen in the physical in cell division. Look closley.

Being in two places can seem like two places being one in parallel worlds/universes. Consciousness can create a arc....
(energetic portal)

When it expands...

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   

“Do you not know, Asclepius, that Egypt is made in the image of heaven? Or, to be more precise, that everything governed and moved in heaven came down to Egypt and was transferred there."

That is just to remind us!

This post by a priestess is very interesting in regards to this thread....

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   

That cell division was interesting, it looked to me that when the division had taken place one formed into matter slightly before the other, like the later one was waiting for the energy to mass up. I also noted in the "Emilie" post that she was surrounded by pubescent females, getting logged into the energy to reproduce. Theirs a lot of paranormal energy associated with females of that age. Then taking Emilie a schoolmistress spinster, most probably highly and permanently celibate because of her occupation, being able to reproduce a spectre of herself. IE. the energy hadn't been dissipated into child making , or sexual activity, thus she unconsciously produced a viable psychic clone? but didn't realise she could consciously take up residence.

I've read a few volumes where the main requirement for astral travel is to create the thought vehicle first . To my mind that's what a lot of UFO sightings may be. The Orbs seem to also show some intelligence, like Emilie's energy body, but not having full consciousness, much like Emilie's astral projection. Some show up on radar and some don't , depending on how much energy is available to the clone.

When said projection masses up, I guess the substance has to be what interfaces between the astral and physical body, which has a physical presence and can be felt.IE. the substance the energy body is actually made from. Are we looking at the same stuff that trance mediums exude? because when dealing with the reports from the Society of Psychical research, the exudation of the substance occurred under some fairly strict conditions for the safety of the trance medium.Agreed their were many charlatans and fakes. But no more so than in any area of human activity where profit is concerned.

So are we looking at, consciously creating a thought body, much like a tulpa then transferring consciousness into it? so you now have a vehicle for consciousness to travel in. Made with the substance of the energy body.

When you close your eyes in a darkened room, then look ahead with your minds eye, its not dark, their are bands of energy, which can be made into geometric shapes or for that matter any shape, with your will, alone. I'm picking this is the energy candidate, the interface substance, between mind and matter.? Then take making a tulpa, creating a thought body, which have been rumoured to be more trouble than they are worth , mischievous etc. it sounds like something with a degree of autonomy , but still essentially a projection of its creator. A leprechaun, a fairy, a pixie etc., even an imaginary childhood friend, aliens UFO's. All are starting to smell like the same stuff were talking about, and not necessarily conscious projections of their creators.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   

So are we looking at, consciously creating a thought body, much like a tulpa then transferring consciousness into it? so you now have a vehicle for consciousness to travel in. Made with the substance of the energy body.

Yes I think you are correct!

Like how king Solomon summoned deamons to build a temple, anything is possible, including flying temples, carpets and creatures.

12 I will not conceal his parts, nor his power, nor his comely proportion.

13 Who can discover the face of his garment? or who can come to him with his double bridle?

14 Who can open the doors of his face? his teeth are terrible round about.

15 His scales are his pride, shut up together as with a close seal.

16 One is so near to another, that no air can come between them.

17 They are joined one to another, they stick together, that they cannot be sundered.

A leprechaun, a fairy, a pixie etc., even an imaginary childhood friend, aliens UFO's. All are starting to smell like the same stuff were talking about

I agree.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   

The likes of the pyramid and other ancient structures , as far as can be deduced, were organised to supply psychic energy, in a form, that could be used for conscious applications. The applications could be so varied with regards to all the possibilities that it might not be possible to list them all. But the Star-gate theme, could mean that an astral body could mass up, in these structures, much like "Beam me up Scotty" or any other thought construction, and go anywhere in the known Universe. Converse with other beings and get knowledge if and when required, within the paradigm of the age.

It would also make sense if a thought vehicle was created for astral travel it would resemble the simple Platonic solids . Which might mean in the ancient sense that the real world exists out of the physical.

This model seems to work . You could argue that the main ingredient is concentration and effort. The fact that we have the attention span of a gnat, has to be a factor. That's why when were actually working physically on something, were doing and concentrating. But when trying to hold a mental image the concentration wonders . I'm guessing that's why chanting , drumming etc. Is used in place of the "physically doing" something, to actually hold the concentration, on focus. In this instance concentration being focused consciousness. In the normal sense when you wish to create something, you hold a mental image go to the workshop and then make it, in a physical form . With the other ingredients being "wishing and wanting" this whatever. In the above model the same applies but it dealing with a semi physical substance, which in these days has only been consciously manifested in séances. But for the most part being manifested unconsciously, by unknown parties.

Taking UFO's and orbs, being very prevalent at the end of the last major war, the foo fighters, taking a position near the wing of a plane, using the energy of the plane?, it might be concluded that they were the newly deceased, trying to halt the bombers, in a vain attempt, to stop the destruction. Or UFO's and orbs being observed around nuclear installations, being the same sort of thing, but generated from someone's conscious and unconscious wishing and worry , to stop a potential holocaust . Who, if in the off chance, were confronted by the fact that this is what they have created, wouldn't have had a clue.
edit on 21-2-2015 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Whoops missed the time limit.

Just to add, that the main thrust of the argument being that for any astral manifestation to be observed . Their has to be some intermediary "Thingy" that the observed phenomenon must have to make the observation observable. Where its cloaked in some substance which is material to the extent required. Angel hair being the discarded waste, when it cant be reabsorbed , because of geographical distance.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   

I came across this, which is interesting as one of the ancient definitions of Pyramid, gets a translation of "Energy generator"

www.ancient-wisdom.co.uk... you will have to scroll through to the part where the Pyramid word is analysed. but the whole lot is interesting.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   
This is a guy named Matt who is a Channeler. I came across this video and thought of this thread. In this video he is talking about a channeling session he had with an entity that said they built pyramids as star maps to help travel to different solar systems. He starts talking about the entity and the pyramids at the 4.10 mark.

I tend to think U.F.O.'s and extra terrestrials have a heavy connection with astral projection and the different dimensions and levels of consciousness you can explore in those realms.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

Theirs a lot of people, that have reached the same conclusions independently. History books and to a certain extent archaeology, is the opinion of the person who wrote it. Most of it has an agenda . But when you have basically two of the oldest books on Earth, namely The Egyptian book of the dead, and the Tibetan Book of the dead, pretty well talking the same religion. You really have to ask how did the two come up with the same ideas considering the distance. Of course they are written, with their own cultural overtones. But the similarities are no less real. When they say that the Astral body , is the permanent body, and the physical body the one with the use by date. Then it would appear that transcending this limited state of affairs is the main thrust. I'm of the opinion some knew how to do it.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
These threads seem to be related so I will cross reference them here and there..

Hey anonentity, check your pm. We might be able to develop this theory further... I look forward to your reply.

edit on 28-4-2015 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2   >>

join