It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramid texts AKA. How to OOBE.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   
In 2000, I went with a group of spiritual minded people from Edgar Cayce's ARE in Virginia Beach, VA. Because of Cayce's readings on Atlantis and Egypt, they had lots of connections to some of the best archaeologists there as well as guides. They got us in to many areas that most of the public do not get to visit on their own.

On the day we got to explore the Great Pyramid on our own for a few hours, it was an incredible experience, like non other. The frequency and vibration of the place cannot be described, it is something you must experience. I and 2 others went down into the pit area which is the base of the pyramid. We did some harmonizing tones (just the 3 of us) and we had no clue the people in the top of the pyramid could hear and feel what we were doing as it reverberated in the whole structure.

We had a group meditation in the King's Chamber and as a group we did similar chanting of tones like in some of the videos. Luckily I had a tape recorder and recorded it and even when I play it for people, they say they get a strange sensation or feeling of some sort by hearing it. I firmly believe that sound was a factor in the design.

I came up from the pit as everyone instinctively went up to the King's Chamber first so we 3 went down. When I came back up, they were all going down and our tour leader was sitting on the steps at the stairs going up. I asked if we were waiting on some members to come down from the King's Chamber and he said no they had all came down and were now heading down to the pit. I said, "NO one is up there?" he said no. I knew that it took about 20 minutes to get down to the pit and the same to get back. I smiled at our group leader and looked up the pyramid to the top. I looked back at him and he smiled and said, "Go!". I ran as fast as I could and with little air inside, it didn't take me long to start wheezing and panting on my ascention.

I got to the top so out of breath and I tried to relax and breath slowly. I climbed into the sarcophagus and tried to relax. I slowed my breathing and did a little "OHM" type tones. I did some low and some high. The low tones, like the earlier video, caused the entire place to vibrate and resonate and so did my body. It was AMAZING! People ask what it felt like and is difficult to describe but what it felt like to me was that the sound left my body and traveled up to the ceiling and was then directed back at me. I was able to experience MYSELF! That is the best way I can describe it. I did not have time to try an OOBE as I wanted to see if I could leave and go out one of the shafts and fly to the star that they point at. Fearing I would make us late, I finished up and as I was leaving I realized I had my camera in my pocket but no way to take my picture. As if a disembodied voice was directing me, I took it out and instantly set a timer for a self portrait that I had no idea my camera even could do. I posed by the sarcophagus.

When I think back about it, I have to smile when I think that I was 1/2 way around the world, In Egypt, in Cairo, In the Great Pyramid, in the King's Chamber all by myself. Win!

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: dreampsi

Wow what a buzz, the amount of people who have ever got into the sarcophagus, in the past few thousand years would be counted most likely in the tens. You have been blessed. Your observations are very interesting.

Telluric activation according to the above theory, could be calculated by the horizon parameters of the sun and moon, and anywhere else for that matter, where quartz was held in granite. It would be most active, before the sun rise or moon rise and if they were coming over together especially during an eclipse it should be humming, as the lattice of the quartz. As per the pink granite, would be up to its full charge. Much like a capacitor. My suspicion is that the kings chamber resonates, like a sound box, at a designed low frequency, probably the rhythm that induces OOBES the electrical effects increases the energy body/immune system of any human that happens to be there. Whoever created this knew what they were doing.
edit on 10-2-2015 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   
all the chambers and the gallery have harmonic relationships with regards to the interior dimensional measurements.

'comprise precisely such a set of nested feedback loops ,utilising harmonic multiples of the co-efficient of Planck's Constant encoded into the dimensions, and all in the Sumerian ratio of 6:8::9:12!' pg 147 the giza death star destroyed joseph p Farrell isbn 1-931882-47-9.

in the mid eighties I studied stone circles within the uk. distance and angular orientation (offset) from each other. 14 years later I observed the stones glowing on the midwinter solstice 1999 full moon. I observed what I could only describe as an umbilical cord of three strands of primary colour circumbabulating around the centre point approx 1/3 of radius distance anti-clockwise. umbilical was approx. 2.4m in diameter and speed of motion was around slow walking speed. the length of the vertical umbilical was unobservable due to no reference to base off, however it seemed to continue upwards as far as I could see. compass was affected and lasers produced unusual effects of scatter and inflation and migration.
early nineties found me on the giza plateau to view some more interesting phenomena. a night time recce saw a stream of individuals walking to Khufu carrying what I could only describe as flight cases. no dish dash only western clothes.

your thread
regards fakedirt

a reply to: anonentity

edit on 10-2-2015 by fakedirt because: memory eh?

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: fakedirt

What you describe sounds like the triskelion symbol. Did you look into what it was you saw? Any ideas or theories?

Wifi
edit on 10-2-2015 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Yeah, I suspect that if you were trying to induce an OOBE, there is a harmonic resonance that could be matched for yourself at whatever frequency the vibrations come that usually accompanies an OOBE. So, as with my experience, say if I knew what tone to use, then I could produce that tone which would resonate back to me at the frequency needed and that would help to induce the OOBE. That's my theory anyway.

Oh, and I forgot to mention that long ago I had read an article where the author thought that the GP could be used to send vibratory energy into the Earth itself via the sarcophagus or just being within the King's Chamber. When I was in the sarcophagus, I took a moment to center myself and I "projected" whatever you want to call it...light, love, positive healing energy,etc. into the Earth and not only did I feel connected to everything here on Earth, it felt as thought a beam of cosmic energy was coming down on me like a heat lamp and I felt connected to all creation (which we are I suppose

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
prior to the time of observing, my initial speculation focused on a dome shape intersecting the stone circle akin to a hubbuck or observatory. the primary colours were very faint, however after a number of hours changing my position around the circle, it remained rotating. I would say it lost strength and faded around 04:30 am.

I would agree that there were similarities with the triskelion in cross-section. this umbilical had a helical twist approx 1 turn per 8m. this twist was also in an anti-clockwise direction.

lol one of my initial ideas on the ground was that the circle was part of a ringmain, a junction box of sorts. visualise a household mains circuit with plug sockets at various distances.

after the laser observations, I kept with the speculation. this area had quite unique energy properties which could have been utilised as communications. my original theory upon first studying the circles was that the close relationships between the circles acted as a maglev type transport system with magnetic fields arcing from one circle to another.

this task spanned 14 years from initial idea to actual feet on the ground observation.
I do hope this helps in ones understanding of subtle phenomena.
regards fakedirt.

a reply to: Wifibrains

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   

It would explain their excessive need for amulets and other accessories that were mainly crafted out of copper and gold, highly conductive materials. Let the energy flow
I read somewhere that faience was also commonly used material which was made of ground quartz mixed with colorant. But can only wonder what excatly these were used for, beside symbolical meaning ofc...one of which, quite ironic, was that they had believed the wearer to be infused with power...And sth which is also very interesting is that they made a very specific amulet for afterlife to replace the existing one. I mean what was the meaning of this? To separate energy body from physical body for good?

Anyway, very informative and interesting thread. S+F

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: fakedirt

prior to the time of observing, my initial speculation focused on a dome shape intersecting the stone circle akin to a hubbuck or observatory.

That is interesting, in a thread in skunkworks in a reply to op, I propose Stonehenge is the skeletal remains of a earth mound/womb temple or temenos. This fits also with your "umbilical" interpretation.

A mound would have looked exactly like entering the womb. With the belief it was so, so it would be.

Stone henge could be the skeletal remains of a giant earth mound/womb temple...

And to play on your "observatory" intuition, the mound at new grange...

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Greetings and Salutations- The Power of the pyramid hasn't left..

ten1000things.org...

www.rense.com...

Just make sure ALL Your chakras are a 'Go' (Astral Travel humor...)

namaste

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

With regards to Stonehenge, I totally agree that the site was at one stage a mound. Again with the right stones and with the correct Telluric address. The inner chamber, with the same symbolism that Churches have today, entering the womb and experiencing rebirth. The only difference being some seriously interesting Psi effects would occur. The amplification of the Earths natural theta rhythms being the main effect, again the Astral travel connection. If we push it a bit more, and entertain the idea that they were portals for contacting and interacting with the ancestors, or other cosmic beings, Ie. people like us but without physical or energy bodies to maintain. Their would have to be a fairly strict set of primary rules to maintain. Which would have to be in my opinion, simply having an energy body in good enough shape, that maintains the physical body during the separation, into the OOBE state.

I am sure the knowledge gained by interactions with other beings, would account for a lot of anomalies, as the main point of the interaction would be for knowledge on how to survive. We still see hints of this in South American Indians who have a Pharmacopeia so vast that if they experimented on each other they would be genetic history by now.

The Universe is infinite, but I'm sure the main thing is, that it really does want sentient beings to acquire knowledge, as the rules seem to favour this. As to why these temples became deactivated, and the knowledge lost is another story.It might not have been lost just hidden from the most of us.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

As to why these temples became deactivated, and the knowledge lost is another story.It might not have been lost just hidden from the most of us.

Did you catch this thread I did?

A stolen legacy.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Dbl post

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Viable information you speak!

The hidden portal to our lost ancient past is now awakened and soon,
the truth to the unknown archaic monuments will be answered.

Humanities true history once and for all will be restored.

Be well all.
E.NOCH

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   

As to why these temples became deactivated, and the knowledge lost is another story.It might not have been lost just hidden from the most of us.

the "Theodosian decrees," which established a practical ban on paganism; visits to the temples were forbidden, remaining Pagan holidays abolished, the sacred fire in the Temple of Vesta in the Roman Forum extinguished, the Vestal Virgins disbanded, auspices and witchcrafting punished.

He authorized or participated in the destruction of many temples, holy sites, images and objects of piety throughout the empire.

He also issued decrees that effectively made orthodox Nicene Christianity the official state church of the Roman Empire. He neither prevented nor punished the destruction of prominent Hellenistic temples of classical antiquity, including the Temple of Apollo in Delphi, the Serapeum in Alexandria.

He dissolved the order of the Vestal Virgins in Rome. In 393, he banned the pagan rituals of the Olympics in Ancient Greece. It was not until the end of the 19th century, in 1896, that Olympics were held again.

Valentinian II quickly followed this law with a second one, which declared that Pagan temples were to be closed, a law that was viewed as practically outlawing Paganism.

The temples that were thus closed could be declared "abandoned", as Bishop Theophilus of Alexandria immediately noted in applying for permission to demolish a site and cover it with a Christian church.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   

The pagan sites that were effectively on telluric currents were taken over, and commandeered like so much ordinance. Sites sanctified to the new Christian religion etc. Effectively an interesting move. All telluric effects were now subject to clearance by the Pope in Rome Possession, miracles etc. This is understood ,But the deactivation and sealing off the Great pyramid , seems to have occurred. Millennia before the Christian corporate takeover. The same could be said of Stonehenge, where the original, religion, had now been denigrated into superstition suspicion and witchcraft. Practiced by a few, that didn't have the full knowledge, or astrological information with regards to the timing, of these sites,and had resorted to human sacrifice.Even the Church, in some hangover, used holy days and pilgrimages along the leys, to the sacred sites, but no will with regards to their activation, except for possible miracle cures that could be attributed to the Christian cause, like Lourdes etc. . Although the inquisition could be called a form of human sacrifice to placate the deity.

I suggest something else occurred, some cataclysm perhaps, that only left pockets of the previous mathematical knowledge, and most probably a decent into materialism purely for survival. Whoever created the main temple, knew this might happen, but caused or made a mistakes that couldn't self correct.
edit on 10-2-2015 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   

It sort of says it all, very interesting thread. Basically State and church form an alliance. For ownership and control of all resources. The robber barons get sanctified and appointed by the Church, and become kings all that's required is that they obey the edicts. After a generation, the slave mentality is established and any better life is past history.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: EzeqeelNOCH

Viable information you speak!

The hidden portal to our lost ancient past is now awakened and soon,
the truth to the unknown archaic monuments will be answered.

Humanities true history once and for all will be restored.

Be well all.
E.NOCH

Its certainly getting interesting, we are not dealing with esoteric dowsing, although subjective, and may have some merit. But with a measurable force from damaged incomplete places, that show activity during certain solar and lunar alignments. www.cantab.net... The purpose of this and other research showing that, a genuine effect seems to be occurring. Suggestive of a non permanent, physical body being worn, much like an environment suit, activated by an energy interface , from a permanent place of consciousness. For the release of this consciousness, not requiring the physical demise of the non permanent parts, the energy interface must be heightened, thus the purpose of the monuments. Once the interface/energy body/immune system, is energised, the consciousness can then interact with other beings in this state.

Note in the link one of the reasons for the Dragon projects was anecdotal reports of fireballs and resonance reported by a zoologist studying nocturnal habits of bats.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Thank you for the supplied link..interesting indeed.
There is much alike in our ways of thought.

It has been said, we are in the time of mankind's historic lost history -
The renewal time of the age to Aquarius..bringing the wisdom light of
forgotten knowledge.

Let it be done - the time could never be better!

Be well new friend.
E.NOCH

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: EzeqeelNOCH

The Latin origin of the word "trance" is to cross over. This definition has now become obsolete. The modern definition is to do with states of consciousness other than the ordinary. When the cross over state occurs, the physical body as a vehicle is a hindrance. As it is primarily a general purpose tool for operating within the laws of physics, and made from the common elements in the environment. When consciousness leaves the body, it can become many shapes, as the environment it now operates in is no longer dependent on the laws of physics.

The perceived shape is usually an orb, how perceivable it is depends on how much of the physical energy body is still attached, most of the time when we see an orb around the ancient sites, it probably is a dreamer visiting the site. Using the ambient energy which we perceive as a glow. The energy for movement is taken from earth energies, depending on how much of the energy body the dreamer is using, Thus the fast zigzagging movement, the more of the energy body that is attached, the slower and more materialised the dreamer becomes.

Sometimes the dreamer can take the form which is now days perceived as a UFO. If the energy is high it can be detected on radar, if the energy is really high, he or she can be fully materialised. These Orbs most of the time show a low intelligence level, it depends on the lucidity of the dreamer, like if you flash a light at them they might move closer and pulse back, fear usually frightens the dreamer back to bed with no recollection. Any strange dreams will be forgotten . But their electro magnetic fingerprint can be picked up on instruments.

The other type where full lucidity of the dreamer occurs, the orb of consciousness, will form into the usual shape of the dreamers physical body, it all depends on the skill level of the dreamer, and the ambient energy.The Ectoplasm of the Spiritualists, coming from their body and forming various shapes, is the same stuff that orbs are made of.

A Priest/ Shaman, who new the full story, would realise that physical life, was mainly intended to create self aware consciousness, which in the fist instance would require an orb to be locked into a structure so it became self aware. After that , the replication of more physical bodies for vacant orbs to fill, would be the main purpose of earths environment. Anything that hindered or stopped this purpose, just wouldn't happen.

This would also follow that if the orb wasn't fully functional before the physical body died, it would return until enough time had passed for the purpose of self-awareness had passed. Since the half formed Orb would now have a new physical and energy body, which would form around the last known physical address of the Orb, its no wonder marks of its previous incarnation are branded onto its new physical raiment, it would also if possible, seek out the previous known environment to reincarnate as it was known, and the most efficient energy option. Memories of the past life, would sometimes be remembered or not, their would be no compunction to have them erased, as it doesn't effect the main purpose one iota.

Effectively the Earth is a nursery environment for the Universe, as far as we are concerned, the limits of our play pen are well defined. So in all probability the need for the temple Star gate, isnt necessary any more as life on this planet is well established.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Thank you for your reply.

While I agree in transgressional experiences, which we all attain,
and most never remember - what are your thoughts on Cayce and astral projection,
if I may inquire please?

Be well.
E.NOCH

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join