It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taiwan Plane Crash Connected to Sollog Prophecy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
The Taiwan plane crash is the second plane crash so far connected to a Sollog prophecy posted last year on youtube. The prophecy is called XMAS Prophecies 2014. It was posted on youtube five days before Air Asia flight 8501 disappeared. It stated ANOTHER PLANE DISAPPEARS. The prophecy mentioned Sumatra five times. That is where flight 8501 crashed. Here is the video where Sollog predicted the plane crash. 2 mins 20 secs into the video is where the warning about a plane crash was made.

Yesterday there was another plane crash connected to this prophecy. This time it was flight GE235 and the crash happened in Taiwan. As before, Taiwan was also mentioned in the same Xmas prophecy issued just before flight 8501 crashed. A line was drawn on a map of Asia in the youtube video of the prophecy. The line went through both Sumatra and Taiwan. You can see this line 3 mins 12 secs into the video. The line starts at Sumatra, then it goes through Taiwan (with a blob drawn on Taiwan), then it ends over Japan.

Is something major going to happen soon in Japan?

Here is the line taken from the video:

Any thoughts?

edit on 5-2-2015 by TheTimeMachine because: -

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TheTimeMachine
Well, this is interesting.
Your title caught my attention and I'll check out the video.
In the mean time, I'm just going to hang out and see what others post here.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1
As of this time, the link is not working.

OK, it's working now

edit on V202015Thursdaypm28America/ChicagoThu, 05 Feb 2015 18:20:44 -06001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

edit on V272015Thursdaypm28America/ChicagoThu, 05 Feb 2015 18:27:03 -06001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
We are very near the time when many will dream dreams and see visions. Just because all shall see does not mean that sight is clear.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
That was five minutes that I will never get back in my life.
The video informs the viewer that the next plane will be shot down by a Surface to Air Missile. The Taiwan plane was not taken out by "another SAM" and the straight line they make reference too is regarding a tsunami.
Nothing here folks, move along.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
That was five minutes that I will never get back in my life.
The video informs the viewer that the next plane will be shot down by a Surface to Air Missile. The Taiwan plane was not taken out by "another SAM" and the straight line they make reference too is regarding a tsunami.
Nothing here folks, move along.

And the music was annoying, I'm afraid the video could hide a subliminal message. I Don't want coca-cola but feel sleepy now.

Sorry, I'll have to save my "WOW face" for another time.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
There are never, let me repeat that, NEVER predictions that don't require a combination of the hulu/twerk and the twist to get the incidents to line up. Predicting a plane crash is like predicting a storm. It's going to happen somewhere, sometime.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Germanwings flight 4U 9525 is the third plane crash connected to this prophecy. Three plane crashes now in just 90 days.

From the prophecy:

The UNIVERSE loves the number 3

Another PLANE shall disappear
Another PLANE shall be struck with a SAM
Another PLANE shall explode in the air

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
There are never, let me repeat that, NEVER predictions that don't require a combination of the hulu/twerk and the twist to get the incidents to line up. Predicting a plane crash is like predicting a storm. It's going to happen somewhere, sometime.

Perhaps you can then explain how he warned of 911 three years to the day before it happened?

911 warning three years in advance

SOLLOG SAYS THAT ON 911 THERE WILL BE A GREAT EMERCENCY IN WASHINGTON DC
ANOTHER GARAUNTEE FROM SOLLOG THE GOD OF ONE!!!!!

join