It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Busted

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Well I can't see how such a person could actually have any self love but even a broken clock is right twice a day.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

That's misnomer that neither takes in to consideration of time zone, and daylight savings time.

edit on 5-2-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Okay then... 48 times a day.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Sharpton has as much baggage as a 9/11 pilot.

He is not legal in any stretch of the imagination. *rolls eyes*
LOL!

Mr. Sharpton’s spot on the radar ...perhaps is
fueled by his close relationships with the mayor and the (shhh...) president

And though he said in recent interviews that he was paying both down, his balance with the state, at least, has actually grown in recent years. His National Action Network appears to have been sustained for years by not paying federal payroll taxes on its employees. With the tax liability outstanding, Mr. Sharpton traveled first class and collected a sizable salary, the kind of practice - by nonprofit groups that the United States Treasury’s inspector general for tax administration recently characterized as “abusive,” or “potentially criminal” if the failure to turn over or collect taxes is willful.

Mr. Sharpton and the National Action Network have repeatedly failed to pay travel agencies, hotels and landlords. He has leaned on the generosity of friends and sometimes even the organization, intermingling its finances with his own to cover his daughters’ private school tuition.

New York Times
edit on 5-2-2015 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   

We must protest and remove him.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
He needs to be removed.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
What rampant hypocrisy is displayed in this OP!

Neo's posts usually argue that businesses and corporations SHOULD pay no taxes, except apparently Al Sharpton's companies. Or is it only Democrats that should pay taxes? Or maybe *whispers* African Americans?

In fact, taxes are the reason that justifies the rape and pillage of the American economy that has been conducted by off-shoring according to conventional Reich-wing thinking. But Al Sharpton should pay his fair share!

What snide innuendo about Sharpton's religious faith! What happened to judge not that you be not judged? I guess it goes back to rampant hypocrisy. Not to mention, self-deception.

I keep thinking that posts can't get any less credible, but I am continually surprised.
edit on 9Sat, 07 Feb 2015 09:48:57 -060015p092015266 by Gryphon66 because: Yep

top topics

<< 1   >>

join