It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Busted

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
By now unless you have been living in cave for the last ten years. You all know who the good reverend Al Sharpton is. He is the current administration's version of Jerry Maguire, and he completes the White House agenda. Well just pay no attention to his tax evasion. Just keep that on the down low. Every single business Sharpton has started. Every one has failed to pay their fair share in taxes. I wonder how Sharpton feels about not helping all those poor, and down trodden folks. Seems that wasn't a very christian like thing to do. Especially so for a reverend.

So far, every for-profit enterprise started by Al Sharpton and known to National Review Online has been shut down in at least one jurisdiction for failure to pay taxes, a review of public records in New York and Delaware reveals.

Source

Oh I am sure Al has a perfectly good reason for not paying his taxes on those business's. Perfectly good. It's not like Al Sharpton is like Wesley Snipes here after all Wesley spent some time in jail for tax evasion. I guess for Al Sharpton it pays to have friends in high places. You know like the oval office, and the department of justice.

Hell Al gets red carpet treatment from those government officials. While the little people? Eh what happens to them is very much different. Like Snipes.

Al Sharpton’s ‘regularly sidestepped’ on debts — owes $4.5M back-taxes: report

Must be nice not having to pay his fair share.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96
Maybe he considers it reparations?

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

This is pandemic among politicians and their kept associates. My gosh, Tim Geithner, former US Treasury Secretary, was a tax evader. I'm sure Reverend Al will weasel his way out of this one and ultimately play the victim card yet again, feigning outrage the whole time.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Al Sharpton?

Al Capone?

Well the real Al please stand up..?

edit on 5-2-2015 by BestinShow because: couldnt get it right the first two times, hopefully third time is a charm

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Gee why doesn't the IRS go after that tax evading racist? Right, he's in the club, untouchable. And you're racist, jealous of his success or ignorant of the law if you criticize them.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Right now Willie Nelson is uber pissed...

Al gets a free "Get out of jail" card whenever he needs one. We can all debate the whys of it but that does little good as it seems that just being a celebrity isn't enough to always get you this type of treatment. I would imagine that behind the scenes Al is pretty forceful and wouldn't hesitate to rain hell down on anyone that called him out for his behavior.

Nobody can do it safely and that is a problem.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

why can't they ever punish these devils, we owed a couple thousand one year, and they hounded us to death for it

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Because they're in the club, very well connected, multiple redundancies and plans upon plans to make sure any opposition, criticism, investigations are squashed right in the beginning.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

I see nothing racist about the word "CRIMINAL"

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: FalcoFan

Well unfortunately not everyone sees it that way. To pretend otherwise is only lying to yourself.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
a reply to: burdman30ott6

why can't they ever punish these devils, we owed a couple thousand one year, and they hounded us to death for it

Same hers in the UK

We have billboards going saying the goverment is going to crack down on undeclared income ect.

But if they want real tax money from real tax evaders they dont have to look far.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
This is how a corrupt POTUS feathers his nest for the presidential afterlife by gathering his followers and supporters that are so corrupt they make him look good... kind of like his administration.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Several years back my husband and I wound up owing the IRS about $900 after we filed our taxes. It took us a bit to come up with the money but 3 months in we were receiving letters talking about levying our personal property, bank accounts, etc. on top of garnishment of wages if the amount wasn't paid ASAP. We wound up having to borrow the money to pay them off.

None of these folks ever have to worry about that. Ever. They owe a helluva lot more than $900.

The double standard crap really gets stuck in my craw.

edit on 2/5/2015 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
This woman sums it up:

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Wait... doesn't this automatically make him a Tea Party/GOP darling?

For the record, I hope he does time for it.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Nice political trolling

Now what does that have to do with Sharpton not paying his fair share?

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Why wouldn't it though?

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Wait... doesn't this automatically make him a Tea Party/GOP darling?

For the record, I hope he does time for it.

The "Tea Party" wants legal action.

Sharpton always does thing the illegal way.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Sharpton hates the Tea Party. Calls them racist.

So by that preceding comment. Sharpton must hate himself.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Sure. (501c) charities acting as political orgs... is perfectly legal.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join