It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney was forced to quit the race so Hillary can win

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Let me get this straight. Romney was told to drop out, well before the primary season, because they were afraid it would impact Hilary's ability to become the next President? That tells me everything I need to know about the state of the rapidly disintegrating Republican Party.

Obviously, it's ludicrous to believe this theory. An unknown number of Republicans looking for the Republican nomination, many of them idiots or nut jobs, and then there is Mitt and his ability to alienate everyone outside of the base voters, and they were afraid he would get the nomination?

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Romney quit the race to avoid becoming a two time loser is more like it.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: mwood

originally posted by: amazing

originally posted by: grandmakdw

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: ketsuko
Mitt quit because the party powers decided that Jeb was a better bet and they realized that their base was revolting. If they wanted any chance, they had to put all their eggs in one basket, not two. So Bush trumps Romney to the establishment nobility.

To put in another Bush would be really revolting!

To put in another Clinton would be equally revolting!

We need two different options. That would be best. However, if it was a choice between bush or Hillary? I'd have to go with Hillary...Husband and Wife Dynasty, not the same as Father and two Sons. That's way worse. Plus, on the positive side, it will be a huge boost for women's rights and equality. But having said that, I'd still rather have a different choice.

That's cute that you think Hillary would help women's rights if elected.

Kinda the same way Obama helped all his black people of this country.....

That's cute that you think she wouldn't or that Obama hasn't helped minorities. Not in anything she will do or he has done, but by being the first. We know throughout history that this opens the floodgates for others to follow.

Apparently you didn't actually read my post or didn't understand it. I can explain it in more detail to you if you'd like. Please let me know.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: mwood

Mitt quit because the party powers decided that Jeb was a better bet and they realized that their base was revolting. If they wanted any chance, they had to put all their eggs in one basket, not two. So Bush trumps Romney to the establishment nobility.

We need two different options. That would be best. However, if it was a choice between bush or Hillary? I'd have to go with Hillary...Husband and Wife Dynasty, not the same as Father and two Sons. That's way worse. Plus, on the positive side, it will be a huge boost for women's rights and equality. But having said that, I'd still rather have a different choice.

That's cute that you think Hillary would help women's rights if elected.

Kinda the same way Obama helped all his black people of this country.....

That's cute that you think she wouldn't or that Obama hasn't helped minorities. Not in anything she will do or he has done, but by being the first. We know throughout history that this opens the floodgates for others to follow.

Apparently you didn't actually read my post or didn't understand it. I can explain it in more detail to you if you'd like. Please let me know.

Talk about funky affirmative action Presidency.

Hillary is where she is today because of who was in her bed most of her life, not because of anything she did to earn it - except have sex with the right person. Yuck!

Worst affirmative action President there could possibly be.

There are plenty of far more worthy women who got where they are on their own initiative, not through who shared their bed.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Another reason why Hillary may be handed the presidency
She earned her bones with the murder of Khadaffi

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: usernameconspiracy

Romney was doing supremely well in the polls. He was the top Republican contender according to the polls of people asked of all the possibilities. He was even beating Jeb Bush.

To think that Romney didn't have a chance, in the climate that is all things Obama Hate, is perhaps a little naive at best.

It makes sense that for Hillary to win she has to run against someone not doing so well in the polls. Astrologically speaking, if Romney would have ran he would have won. My guess is the elites knew this.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: jude11
If she's appointed by the elite, she will be in office.

If not one citizen votes for her, she will be in office.

Why?

Because your vote doesn't matter and you should know that by now. All in the plans and most likely was planned before Obama even got in.

And if you think Obama is bad, wait until pure evil rules the throne.

Peace

And if Hillary gets put in by the wealthy elite, the useful partisan shills can continue playing their blame game against the poor and middle class, while the wealthy elite dodge any accountability.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Battleline
a reply to: WCmutant

I'm sorry, but if Hillary Clinton is all the people of this country can come up with for a POTUS just because of her gender after all the baggage she and " Slick Willie" have, then there is truly no hope for America and we as Americans deserve what we get.

That would apply if Americans were given selections not bought and paid for in advance.
Look what the media is pushing in the circus before Americans have even voted.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   

I can see it now.

The Media is pushing Clinton and Bush.
They will push the people like cattle to one side or the other.
Then they will the push the idea that voting for one side or the other is voting for the lesser evil.
Then they will push voting for someone outside their two picks is throwing your vote away.

That is how the game has been played the last 3 presidential campaigns

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join