It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney was forced to quit the race so Hillary can win

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: WCmutant

What about Bush?

Hes an elite too

Probably the elite wants Hillary or Bush

NO NO NO

to hereditary and/or familial dictatorships!!!

Bill and George (elder) are best buds through and through

the US does not need to become a

hereditary/familial dictatorship!!!

FINAL and NO to both!

edit on 4Thu, 05 Feb 2015 16:43:08 -0600pm20502pmk054 by grandmakdw because: clarifying addition format

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
And for the record I have said for the last yr Job Bush will win.. it will be clinton and bush.. Bush will win..

And for fun..
This was 08 meetup groups for candidates..

edit on 2/5/2015 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
You all should elect me. I'll give everyone a cheeseburger on a newly created holiday: "National Cheeseburger Day".

Bread and circus still seems to work, right?
edit on 5-2-2015 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

Are you forgetting Hillary was the wife of Clinton?

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Only if you'll have Veggie burgers too.

some of us want to stay healthy

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Are you forgetting Hillary was the wife of Clinton?

WAS?

Let's try IS, as in
Hillary's husband IS in the middle of a scandal
where it can be proven he was at a house of a convicted pedophile, while underage girls were there, and the many other civil cases which show that many of the girls were also trained "sex slaves", some who have been shown in court to have been held against their will. So,

Hillary's husband has been implicated in being in the same house as slaves.
Just because the slaves were white and female,
doesn't make them any less slaves.

AND this scandal has been swept under the rug by the lapdog of the Democratic party, the alphabet mainstream media.

As a matter of fact the mainstream media has covered up for HER and hid her "problems" over and over.

edit on 4Thu, 05 Feb 2015 16:29:05 -0600pm20502pmk054 by grandmakdw because: addition

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

No problem, we'll have those. And if you're conservative we'll give you a 10 pack of shooting targets instead of a burger.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Only if you'll have Veggie burgers too.

some of us want to stay healthy

He's running on the GOP ticket, keep that liberal propaganda to yourself.

VOTE MYSTIKMUSHROOM 2016

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

No No!

Elect me!

Everyone gets a free gun, and I will create a government program to pay for by robbing from the rich, and give to those who can't afford one. It will be so big, so massive, ridden with fraud, and abuse. No none will want to cut it.

National Gun day!

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
I thought Romney quite so Jeb could run.

Second verse with the third verse saying:

Bush,Clinton, were screwed either way.

Italy

Alexander Anderson: So what can I do for you, Father O'Mally'O'Connel'O'Carrol'O'Reilly'O'Brian'O'Sullivan... ah-who is also Italian?

Father O’Mally’O’Connel’O’Carrol’O’Reilly’O’Brian’O’Sullivan who is also Italian: [speaking in an Italian accent] Tell-a me, Anderson, what is your favorite thing to do?

Anderson: Spreading the word and love of big brother to the many people of the world, teaching reverence and submission for all!

Father O’Mally’O’Connel’O’Carrol’O’Reilly’O’Brian’O’Sullivan who is also Italian: And-a killing-free will and getting hillary clinton elected?

Anderson: Oh, just try to freaking stop me!

Father O’Mally’O’Connel’O’Carrol’O’Reilly’O’Brian’O’Sullivan: And what about…destroying republicans?

Anderson: Second verse same as the first. Now put me on a plane, so I can put them in a hearse!

In the immortal words of Alucard to the powers that be. You done goofed.
Really if youre going to have a penis waving contest with a woman they must a started off with the worlds cruelest handicap.
Which benefits who? The democratic party. paid for by generous donations to spread the word of their greatness....alll over the voters back.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I'm sorry, but if Hillary Clinton is all the people of this country can come up with for a POTUS just because of her gender after all the baggage she and " Slick Willie" have, then there is truly no hope for America and we as Americans deserve what we get.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Battleline

I'm sorry, but if Hillary Clinton is all the people of this country can come up with for a POTUS just because of her gender after all the baggage she and " Slick Willie" have, then there is truly no hope for America and we as Americans deserve what we get.

You have a point,

Slick Willie, is now sick Willie
with his well known and intimate association
and having been in
a house with a pedophile and his girls
which civil cases have claimed were actually trained slaves.

Imagine the coverup on this one, it's working pretty well too.
Bet most of you didn't know that old Bill
was in the same house with a purported slave holder
and purportedly at the same time the slaves were there.

How many of the girls will have tragic accidents or illnesses? Just wondering.

edit on 4Thu, 05 Feb 2015 16:41:18 -0600pm20502pmk054 by grandmakdw because: addition

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
maybe they want it so when the economy collapses they can blame it on a woman. That way another woman will never make it into the White House except as a first lady.
Most people wouldn't want to say they believed in a false economy all these years so would opt to say it was a woman who caused the collapse. Here we would be saying I told you so about the economy we had previously and everyone would say we were just nuts.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I really cannot put of with 4-8 years of her voice. Call me a sexist, or another bad name. But she is a shrill woman.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

This will be a fascinating election. American people might get to see dor the first time how it's rigged. This is because it's two dynasty candidates that no one really wants so there will be an inevitable strong third contender they will have to knock out.

I am od the opinion that they will use a fake pumped up ati vaxxer argument to trash the freedom of choice candidate. I couls be wrong, just watch the measles/vaccine aargument s this cycle and you will know.

To be clear I think the MMR vax is good and generally safe. Had it as did all my family and no complications. That said, I believe a person has the right to choose not to have it. I dont think the anti vax movement is a real movement or at least wasnt, but is being cultured so they have a new label to discredit any candidate that is like me and agrees with freedom of choice.

I outline this idea here: antivaxxer movement a hoax to influence voters
edit on 5-2-2015 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

My money's on Jeb Bush. No one beats the Bush's, they have too much money and influence.

I don't know, everyones trimming Bush these days. I don't get it, maybe its the fashion?

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Oh we know. England has the same issue. Prince Andrew went to slave island himself and even had an underage prostituteflown by Epstein to the UK where she alleges he raped her.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow

Oh we know. England has the same issue. Prince Andrew went to slave island himself and even had an underage prostituteflown by Epstein to the UK where she alleges he raped her.

Yep, same people, same group

Epstein's pedophile slave home
hosted Bill Clinton
as shown in court records

But does the mainstream press even dare to cover the story
NO
they want Hillary so bad they are willing to do what they did for Obama
overlook every flaw
to get what they want
and then moan and cry when Hillary turns out as bad or worse than Obama.

In my opinion, Hillary is a tired old has been,
and since people say I look l just like her (we are very close in age),
I can say I think she is an ugly, old, tired, has-been,
a woman who rode on her husband's coat tails to get to where she is today.

Jeb, is just another Bush baby, and Barbara even said that there should be no more Bush Presidents, that they should not be a dynasty. She is, as the family matriarch, quite correct.

edit on 4Thu, 05 Feb 2015 16:54:28 -0600pm20502pmk054 by grandmakdw because: addition

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

That will be our jobs. I did see a news atory that mwntiones him, but just once when it should be HUGE. I doubt you could visit this island mansion and not know what was up.

They will just harken back to his affair and say sge had no idea.

Itd be interesting if she visited the island. Has info come out about how the girls were kept? Im sure free to roam the house.
He was friends with the clintons both. Wonder if ahe went.

I also wonder if any girls that saw Bill are now gone for good or will come out in 20 years with the story when they feel safe.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Mitt quit because the party powers decided that Jeb was a better bet and they realized that their base was revolting. If they wanted any chance, they had to put all their eggs in one basket, not two. So Bush trumps Romney to the establishment nobility.

To put in another Bush would be really revolting!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join