It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Autism And Cancer Related To Human Fetal DNA In Vaccines.New Study In Journal Of Public Health

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: F4guy

Or living near freeways. Or living.

So for a moment, ignore the correlation and note this. This is a massive fraud or quality control problem.

The FDA limit for fetal DNA is 10ng.

Unfortunately, Dr. Deisher’s team discovered that the fetal DNA levels ranged anywhere from 142ng – 2000ng per dose, way beyond the so-called “safe” level

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

ok....

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Aquariusdude

Well, I didn't "read" the paper, as much of that discussion is over my head, but I did go through the entire PDF and read the last couple pages (the "discussion," I believe).

I don't know what the scientific chances are, and honestly, it would be wonderful to pinpoint a major cause of Autism--I'm not saying this doesn't, I'm just saying it can't be taken as conclusive proof.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

Well, I didn't "read" the paper, as much of that discussion is over my head, but I did go through the entire PDF and read the last couple pages (the "discussion," I believe).

I don't know what the scientific chances are, and honestly, it would be wonderful to pinpoint a major cause of Autism--I'm not saying this doesn't, I'm just saying it can't be taken as conclusive proof.

Yeah I think numbers don't lie..What are the chances that rates of autism shoot through the sky in the UK and the U.S when vaccines were created using human fetal cells? I suggest you look at the charts and when those vaccines were introduced..If this only happened in the U.S then I would say its a statistical anomaly but also other countries as well?
edit on pmqupmThu, 05 Feb 2015 16:30:46 -060030u4605u by Aquariusdude because: correction

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

Or living near freeways. Or living.

So for a moment, ignore the correlation and note this. This is a massive fraud or quality control problem.

The FDA limit for fetal DNA is 10ng.

Unfortunately, Dr. Deisher’s team discovered that the fetal DNA levels ranged anywhere from 142ng – 2000ng per dose, way beyond the so-called “safe” level

Yep way beyond the safety limit.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Most schools require current vaccination records. They don't require current medication records.

The fact is that we are talking apples and oranges. You don't have to take a drug, but you are under considerable public, even governmental pressure, to take vaccines.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Most schools require current vaccination records. They don't require current medication records.

The fact is that we are talking apples and oranges. You don't have to take a drug, but you are under considerable public, even governmental pressure, to take vaccines.

You are wrong you can opt out of vaccinations in most states on religious or personal reasons..I worked for a virtual public school that was in many states and required the same documents as school districts..Many parents just signed the exemption on religiouspersonal grounds...
edit on pmq000000pmThu, 05 Feb 2015 15:01:54 -0600010000005405000000 by Aquariusdude because: (no reason given)

edit on pmqupmThu, 05 Feb 2015 15:02:16 -060002u1605u by Aquariusdude because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I did look at the charts, and I already told you I don't know what the chances are that it's a coincidence.

Dude, let it go a little--you can't jump to the conclusion that this one study is 100% correct, as it doesn't appear to either have been peer-reviewed nor replicated. Until that happens, it's a nicely packaged possibility, but nothing more.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Vaccination requirements are most relevant to children and their families when it comes to daycare, public education and private education. Each state has established its own vaccination requirements and allowances.
The map below is provided courtesy of the National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC) and details each state’s exemptions—the reasons allowed for forgoing the state’s typical vaccination requirements. Please click on the state of interest to learn more about that state’s exemption laws.
Exemptions fall into three categories: Medical, Philosophical and Religious. NVIC maintains detailed information on exemptions, and also addresses other related exemption questions in the Frequently Asked Questions section of their website.
For more information on exemption legislation underway in your state, please visit NVIC’s Alert Center.

www.generationrescue.org...

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I did look at the charts, and I already told you I don't know what the chances are that it's a coincidence.

Dude, let it go a little--you can't jump to the conclusion that this one study is 100% correct, as it doesn't appear to either have been peer-reviewed nor replicated. Until that happens, it's a nicely packaged possibility, but nothing more.

Just because it was not peer reviewed does not mean the data to be incorrect...This is part of the brainwashing of the american public just because a study or news article does not come from a mainstream source its not taken seriously..sad

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

No, it's part of science. Results must be replicated for the postulate to be validated as fact.

You're barking at the wrong person, here...I appreciate the link and your thread, but you must admit the truth that one scientific paper does not a verified truth make. If you can't get past that, then I'm going to have to dismiss this thread as being irrational.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

No, it's part of science. Results must be replicated for the postulate to be validated as fact.

You're barking at the wrong person, here...I appreciate the link and your thread, but you must admit the truth that one scientific paper does not a verified truth make. If you can't get past that, then I'm going to have to dismiss this thread as being irrational.

And science has been wrong many many times in the past...This paper shows autism rates skyrocket in multiple countries not one but multiple countries when fetal cells were introduced..And the chances are that you will never see a peer reviewed study because vaccine makers control many studies so that there vaccines don't show they are causing autism.. Check this article out..

Whistleblower from the cdc admits vaccines cause autism

healthimpactnews.com...

edit on pmqupmThu, 05 Feb 2015 15:18:43 -060018u4305u by Aquariusdude because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   

actually, you can't. At least not one that correlate to an increase of all at the same times. But, you know..way to dismiss the possibility that a new study might be on to something.

OK, how about the almost perfect correlation (r=.99710) of the increase in autism with the increase in organic food sales? io9.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
Academicjournals.org is a , so to say, pay for play, predatory journal, where anyone can pay to have studies published as long as they seem scientific enough.

Correct.
Beall’s List of Predatory Publishers 2015

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Thank you.

a reply to: AllSourceIntel

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I'm pretty skeptical here. The use of human cell strains ( source of the so-called DNA residuals) in vaccines predates their rise in ASD rates. This is pretty shaky, but maybe more research?

The DNA fingerprint on ASD is pretty solid. I am still leaning toward a hereditary rather than environmental component, but these things can be synergistic. I do hope someone follows up on this research though.

edit on 5-2-2015 by redhorse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Academicjournals.org is a , so to say, pay for play, predatory journal, where anyone can pay to have studies published as long as they seem scientific enough.

Good catch. This is a good example of cherry picking.

Solid science that supports the efficacy and safety of vaccines: boo! big pharma! corruption! boogey men! boooo!

Crappy pay-to-publish McScience that is not peer-reviewed and published in a vanity press: THE TRUTH!!1!111!

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped

Good catch. This is a good example of cherry picking.

Solid science that supports the efficacy and safety of vaccines: boo! big pharma! corruption! boogey men! boooo!

Crappy pay-to-publish McScience that is not peer-reviewed and published in a vanity press: THE TRUTH!!1!111!

Can you tell me what data on the study itself is wrong instead of attacking the medium it used to publish the data? I doubt you can..
edit on pmqupmThu, 05 Feb 2015 16:44:23 -060044u2305u by Aquariusdude because: (no reason given)

edit on pmq000000pmThu, 05 Feb 2015 16:46:43 -0600460000004305000000 by Aquariusdude because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: redhorse

I'm pretty skeptical here. The use of human cell strains ( source of the so-called DNA residuals) in vaccines predates their rise in ASD rates. This is pretty shaky, but maybe more research?

The DNA fingerprint on ASD is pretty solid. I am still leaning toward a hereditary rather than environmental component, but these things can be synergistic. I do hope someone follows up on this research though.

Yeah I hope so too..Could be synergistic as well totally agree with you on that.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I think I did mention that several times in the paper the author writes (data not included). There is also a point about the UK rubella trials which wasn't included, whereas only young and teenaged girls were given the vaccine. This should be accounted for. a reply to: Aquariusdude

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join