It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Autism And Cancer Related To Human Fetal DNA In Vaccines.New Study In Journal Of Public Health

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   
truthstreammedia.com...

Seattle – A new study published in the September 2014 volume of the Journal of Public Health and Epidemiology reveals a significant correlation between autism disorder (AD) and MMR, Varicella (chickenpox) and Hepatitis-A vaccines.

Using statistical analysis and data from the US Government, UK, Denmark and Western Australia, scientists at Sound Choice Pharmaceutical Institute (SCPI) found that increases in autistic disorder correspond with the introduction of vaccines using human fetal cell lines and retroviral contaminants.

Even more alarming, Dr Theresa Deisher, lead scientist and SCPI founder noted that, “Not only are the human fetal contaminated vaccines associated with autistic disorder throughout the world, but also with epidemic childhood leukemia and lymphomas.”

I agree that the premise of vaccines to be sound. What I don't agree with is all the stuff they put into vaccines which I believe causes major problems in children.I believe some European countries even banned heavy metals in there vaccines and there autism rates dropped significantly..(some parents even import these vaccines for there newborns).I also find it strange that the government would create a vaccine court for vaccine damages..If they were so safe then why protect vaccine makers from major litigation? Let me know what you think.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Aquariusdude

A "significant correlation", eh. I can show a perfect correlation between breathing and autism. Or ingesting water and autism. And....

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: F4guy

Sure you can show it to me lol

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Just tread lightly, as all scientists would (well, should) tell you, correlation does not equal causation.

That said, it doesn't negate causation, either, especially when we have zero proof as to what causes autism.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   

www.soundchoice.org... link to the study itself

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

actually, you can't. At least not one that correlate to an increase of all at the same times. But, you know..way to dismiss the possibility that a new study might be on to something.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

Just tread lightly, as all scientists would (well, should) tell you, correlation does not equal causation.

That said, it doesn't negate causation, either, especially when we have zero proof as to what causes autism.

Read the paper.. What are the chances that autism rates drastically went up when human fetal cell lines were introduced..In the UK and the U.S??
www.soundchoice.org...

Association between approval of human fetal cell line manufactured vaccines and autistic disorder change points

Published AD data for the UK(Taylor et al..1999) and North East London(Lingman et al 2002)suggested that autistic disorder rose conspicuously around 1988 to 1989 and our calculated change point for the North East London data is 1987.While MMR coverage was over 90% before this time et al. 2002) the autistic disorder change point followed a switch in the UK from animal cell line to human fetal cell line manufacture of the MMR vaccine in October 1988(Table 3)Similiarly our calculated change point result of 1987.5 for Denmark corresponds to the introduction of MMR vaccine in 1987. The Relationship between autistic disorder prevalence and the use of vaccines manufactures were therefore evaluated using fetal cell lines elsewhere.

The US 1980 to 1981 autistic disorder change point followed the January 1979 approval of Meruvaxll and MMR which are manufactured in the human fetal cell line

edit on pmqupmThu, 05 Feb 2015 14:23:16 -060023u1605u by Aquariusdude because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I've gone over this before.

Generally, the government more or less requires that children have certain vaccinations to attend public school. Because the government requires it and because no matter how safe you make ANY medication there is always the risk of adverse reaction, the government protects the company from lawsuit.

I'm sure you've noticed that your doctor always asks you for medication allergies, right? Yeah, there is no way to know ahead of time if you are going to show a reaction to a vaccine you are required to have by the government regs.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I've gone over this before.

Generally, the government more or less requires that children have certain vaccinations to attend public school. Because the government requires it and because no matter how safe you make ANY medication there is always the risk of adverse reaction, the government protects the company from lawsuit.

I'm sure you've noticed that your doctor always asks you for medication allergies, right? Yeah, there is no way to know ahead of time if you are going to show a reaction to a vaccine you are required to have by the government regs.

Then why are regular drugs not protected by a drug court? Or doctors protected by a doctor court? the rate of autism in the U.S is 1 in 100 ..And I think that is way to high.. The study I posted shows a direct correlation in autism rates in the U.S and the U.K when fetal cells were used to create vaccines.
edit on pmqupmThu, 05 Feb 2015 14:27:18 -060027u1805u by Aquariusdude because: (no reason given)

edit on pmq000000pmThu, 05 Feb 2015 14:57:14 -0600570000001405000000 by Aquariusdude because: (no reason given)

edit on pmq000000pmThu, 05 Feb 2015 14:58:26 -0600580000002605000000 by Aquariusdude because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
There's also a correlation between autism and organic food sales.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Academicjournals.org is a , so to say, pay for play, predatory journal, where anyone can pay to have studies published as long as they seem scientific enough.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aquariusdude

www.soundchoice.org... link to the study itself

I read every word of that report, and scrubbed every data table/set.

Awesome find! Thank you.

God Bless,

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
Academicjournals.org is a , so to say, pay for play, predatory journal, where anyone can pay to have studies published as long as they seem scientific enough.

So you are saying the data is incorrect? I would dispute the data on the report if you feel the journal is incorrect...

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
There's also a correlation between autism and organic food sales.

Your retort is simply population growth... more people, more autistic people, more organic food purchases.

But you see the study, if you read it, is % based not total numbers like your chart is in a failed attempt to make an invalid point.

God Bless,
edit on 5-2-2015 by ElohimJD because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Because you generally have the disease those drugs cure you from so you know you needed them and the government DOES NOT have rules stipulating you get any of them.

If the government forced you to get a certain anti-biotic from the doctor, then it might set up similar protections.

If we get a single-payer rationed care system, you can bet you'll see laws protecting both doctors and drug companies similar to what protect vaccines now because otherwise the government would have to pay damages whereas now they don't.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

People need to have access to fair and unbiased science in order to balance risks and benefits for any medical treatment.
Pharma actively manipulates the information you have access to. They are not to be trusted nor are their cronies in this corrupt government.

Next, they forgo all semblance of respect and they will force you at the point of a gun.

Violence and coercion is a universal signal that the ideas are weak.

"It is simply no longer possible to believe much of the clinical research that is published, or to rely on the judgment of trusted physicians or authoritative medical guidelines. I take no pleasure in this conclusion, which I reached slowly and reluctantly over my two decades as an editor of The New England Journal of Medicine." -Marcia Angell, MD ("Drug Companies and Doctors: A story of Corruption." NY Review of Books, Jan. 15, 2009.)

h/t to Jon Rappoport

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

When it comes to vaccines, I'm neither here nor there, but I do feel strongly about studies that aren't peer reviewed. AcademicJournals does not conduct peer review. If you read carefully through the data, which I'm sure you have, you'll notice that some statements are followed with (data not included). This is suspect to me. Also, some charts referred to are missing.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aquariusdude

Sure you can show it to me lol

Every single person with autism has breathed air and consumed water. That is a statistical correlation of 1.00, or a perfect correlation. Only the intellectually deficient confuse correlation with causation.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

As you have already stated what I agree with, I cannot offer anything to add to this conversation currently.

But let me underscore the fact that I agree with you 1000% !!!!!

Great points!

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Because you generally have the disease those drugs cure you from so you know you needed them and the government DOES NOT have rules stipulating you get any of them.

If the government forced you to get a certain anti-biotic from the doctor, then it might set up similar protections.

If we get a single-payer rationed care system, you can bet you'll see laws protecting both doctors and drug companies similar to what protect vaccines now because otherwise the government would have to pay damages whereas now they don't.

How are vaccines currently forced? You can sign waivers for school children in most states for personal or religious reasons..No one currently forces your newborn to take all there scheduled shots(although doctors might pressure you into it)..Also antipsychotics are forced upon many people that are mentally ill...And there are lots of lawsuits against those pharmaceutical companies..And yet still no drug court for them...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join