It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Measles is the new ebola. It has to kill people first

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
source blurb

5 babies contract at the same daycare in Chicago. All reportedly under 12 months old.

ATS won't let me link to a source. Trying to fix it now.
edit on 5-2-2015 by InverseLookingGlass because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-2-2015 by InverseLookingGlass because: got the link working

What's my point? This is a nation wide full court press by Pharma PR. You are living it. Everything you read is Measles hysterics. Yes, this disease is enormously contagious. It is not deadly and in particular, children are more resilient than adults. Keep a close eye on this one.

as always... reserve judgement.
edit on 5-2-2015 by InverseLookingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Well, those kids won't need to be vaccinated now

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

provided they recover, yes. 100% for life.

Be on alert for "anomalies".

This is a full court press from a PR standpoint. These people are fully committed to saving millions by sacrificing 1000's. I suppose everything is on the table.

The money involved is staggering.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
RSV kills 4500 kids a year and hospitalizes 90,000! I'm so sick of the propaganda! Don't most day care centers require vaccination amongst all those who are eligible? So who gave the babies "measles!"

Also were these babies actually serologically tested for measles? Lots of other infections cause morbilliform rash! Enterovirus for example!
en.m.wikipedia.org...
www.researchgate.net... 529e1fe9ecd6a000000.pdf

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

yes, it's all the fault of the evil U.S. parents refusing to vaccinated. but, yet no word on the illegals that crossed the border last year and turned loose in the country and who knows what kinds of things they carrying or even if they were vaccinated properly.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleClassWhiteBoy

right. Roseola

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
If people don't want to get measles then get the vaccination and hope it works. I mean if it works your problem is solved, right?

Me, I'm old school. I have already had the measles so I'm set.
edit on 2015/2/5 by Metallicus because: sl

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleClassWhiteBoy
RSV kills 4500 kids a year and hospitalizes 90,000! I'm so sick of the propaganda! Don't most day care centers require vaccination amongst all those who are eligible? So who gave the babies "measles!"

Also were these babies actually serologically tested for measles? Lots of other infections cause morbilliform rash! Enterovirus for example!
en.m.wikipedia.org...
www.researchgate.net... 529e1fe9ecd6a000000.pdf

They tried making a vaccine for that. It failed badly. Now, I can see creating a vaccine for something that is a major threat to many people like this. But that won't happen easily. There are a few viruses they tried to make vaccines for that backfired that are much worse than someone getting the measles. The Japanese may have got this covered, but of course, our government won't allow a vaccine that protects against all viruses in this country especially if it means that a US corporation cannot profit by it.
You can tell that the FDA and Big Pharma are related by a money bloodline.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: thishereguy
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

yes, it's all the fault of the evil U.S. parents refusing to vaccinated. but, yet no word on the illegals that crossed the border last year and turned loose in the country and who knows what kinds of things they carrying or even if they were vaccinated properly.

It's not only the illegals, it is the people traveling all over the world. It is the cruise ships. Viruses can also live on food. Well, I suppose if they make the food so it can't support life than a virus can't live on it. Just soak it is chemicals.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I'm old enough to have had measles as one of "the usual childhood diseases", as they used to be called.
Measles, mumps, German measles, chicken pox- managed to escape whooping cough.
The received wisdom came to be that it was better to catch these things as children, because they were less dangerous for children than they were for adults.
So I find it very difficult to relate to society getting panicked on the subject.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

I am the same and the only one I remember as being a big deal was Mumps. The others were barely a blip on my radar.

new topics

top topics

join