It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Debate Rages - "Is She Fat?"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Sad but true, bro.

Until we invent something along the lines of protein food replicators like in Star Trek, there will always be unwarranted disparity. Greed may never be fully eradicated. Hopefully, Pandoras box will not always be a curse that humanity must endure.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
I'd do her.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers, she is absolutely beautiful.

change my mind I would kick her out of bed just to do it on the floor.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
The people on the internet have to get a life if this sets them "ablaze." Poor Girl, being judged like that is terrible...

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown
The people on the internet have to get a life if this sets them "ablaze." Poor Girl, being judged like that is terrible...

Are you kidding? This is why she became a model. She thinks she's being the controversial sexy fat girl right now, & she's loving it.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

honestly, she is overweight.

that's nothing against her, but it's just the truth. She is very pear-shaped.

She could never be a runway model--you have to be skinny for couture. Because clothes look better on skinny people. And they sell better--which is the whole point.

This girl in the OP is a plus-sized model, right? Yeah I wouldn't call her thin or even curvy because she is slightly overweight and her thighs are huge.

And as for the oh she's a REAL woman comments--I find those really offensive. People come in all shapes and sizes. Thin-shaming is just as bad as fat-shaming.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Some people say it is a stupid debate and topic, I agree, but he discussion is happening anyways, like many things on the internet, and this is the chit-chat forum. With over 1700 comments on that one ET article alone.

Further I guess a question is would you rather have (or be if a woman) that is super skinny like that "heroin woman from the 90's", in that beauty from the ages video, or somebody with 20 extra pounds, which is healthier ?

Personally, and this is just my opinion, the woman if the first video is way better looking and healthier than that "Heroin woman" but their faces are equally pretty.

Edit:
I will add this comment just for ATS, if we are heading into a time many of us think might be coming, a time when food may become scarce, it won't hurt to have those extra 20 pounds to draw on, just sayin.

edit on 5-2-2015 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I really could not care less if I tried, about whether a woman is skinny or curvy, or even fat. The things that draw me to a woman have more to do with soul and mind, than they do with physique.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
she doesn`t look fat to me, she looks pretty healthy.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I hear you when you say "soul attraction" is better anyways, a person can lose their good looks with age or even before that. I once had a friend that had a wife with a perfect body, a real 10, then she had a baby......if the relationship hasn't moved passed just the physical and on to "soul attraction" it can be in trouble when that happens.
It wasn't all on her though, he went bald and put on a few extra pounds so it cuts both ways.
Lost track of them though that was 15 years ago.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Nobody wants to be called fat, no matter how they try to earn a living. I'm sure she isn't looking for that.
edit on 10 27 2013 by donktheclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

Ahem.....

And i do it for free.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
"Fat" is just a disgusting term to refer to humans body type.

Every time I hear the word "fat" all I can think about is succulent meats.

Every time a guy talks about his "tight abs" all I can envision is filet mignon with a dab of A-1 steak sauce.

I think I need help.

ON TOPIC : She's a beautiful woman, and those guys in the video aren't that unattractive either....such a silly society we live in.

edit on 2/5/15 by GENERAL EYES because: formatting

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join