It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Captain "Right to shoot 13 yr old Girl"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jakomo
The soldier who initially shot her, the commanding officer who is responsible for the actions of his troops, the officer who "confirmed the kill" and all other soldiers who witnessed the murder and said nothing.

So your going for the whole "Anyone involved" approach?
So I take it simply being there, not knowning anything about it but seen it means your as guilty as pullling the trigger..
Ok..
Look mate you want to take that kind of policy ok...just dont complain if the IDF or any other army does the same.

BTW I am not jutifying this I am simply going to ask questions..
Why did they fire?
Is shooting a child wrong even if your enemy uses them against you?

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Robot killing machine, Runs after a wounded and affraid ten year old girl and guns her down.

This is the result of the Dehuminsation of these soldiers.
----------------------------

For the sake of this child and the thousands upon thousands like her.

lest we forget.

------------------------------

Devilwasp - Is shooting a child wrong even if your enemy uses them against you?

Its funny to see some of you Zionist defenders saying that the "enemy" has used a 10 year old child against the 'israelies". And there was nothing you can do but shoot her, after all, she was being used a gainst you.

Care to tell me, how useful a 10 year old school girl would be against IDF soldiers?

In what way, where the palestian "enemies" using her against you? Does she have some secret magical power that we are all un aware off? Fairy dust perhaps? because i really can't see how anyone can use a 10 year old girl against anyone. Are her pig tails deadly weapons? about her teady bear?

telll me, if these unscene forces where using her as a weapon, what kind of a weapon was she ? How was she being "used against you"?

The school girl wondered off into the wrong place, the inhuman monsters shot her to pieces when she was only trying to run away. Anyone that makes excuses for that is equally as inhuman.

[edit on 17-11-2005 by Syrian Sister]

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   
this happened in vietnam all the time. some young school girl would go up to soldiers offering her services and in the meantime she'd have tnt strapped to her body. there is no excuse as to why the soldier should not have shot this person.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yetichi
this happened in vietnam all the time. some young school girl would go up to soldiers offering her services and in the meantime she'd have tnt strapped to her body. there is no excuse as to why the soldier should not have shot this person.

There a HUGE reason why they shouldnt have shot this poor girl, she was running away! The school girls in Vietnam would (The childish comment I made here was removed) before they would detonate the explosives strapped to their bodies, or hidden in their genitals. THATS a real big difference....when someone is running away, i doubt theyre trying hard to get close enough to you to detonate anything at all.

*Removed silly comments*

[edit on 17-11-2005 by dbates]

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Syrian Sister
Its funny to see some of you Zionist defenders saying that the "enemy" has used a 10 year old child against the 'israelies". And there was nothing you can do but shoot her, after all, she was being used a gainst you.

Defender? No, I am simply asking questions....your the one "attacking something".

Care to tell me, how useful a 10 year old school girl would be against IDF soldiers?

She could carry a bomb up to the enemy under the guise that she is simply wanting help.

In what way, where the palestian "enemies" using her against you? Does she have some secret magical power that we are all un aware off? Fairy dust perhaps? because i really can't see how anyone can use a 10 year old girl against anyone. Are her pig tails deadly weapons? about her teady bear?

How about having a bomb strapped to her and told to run towards the nearest soldier crying her eyes out shouting for help?

telll me, if these unscene forces where using her as a weapon, what kind of a weapon was she ? How was she being "used against you"?

Well thas the question asked, can you shoot one if she is shooting at you?

The school girl wondered off into the wrong place, the inhuman monsters shot her to pieces when she was only trying to run away. Anyone that makes excuses for that is equally as inhuman.
[edit on 17-11-2005 by Syrian Sister]

I am equally inhuman? Thats ok, I am not anything to be proud of.

But heres the question....was the captain right in shooting her twice to "confirm the kill" or perform a "mercy killing"?

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   
devilwasp:

Is shooting a child wrong even if your enemy uses them against you?

So let me get this straight:

If your enemy has EVER used children as weapons against you, this allows you to fire automatic weapons into any child that you see, whether they look suspicious or not?

What the HECK kind of reasoning is that?

Just because at sometime in the past a Palestinian child was used as a suicide bomber, this means that EVERY Palestinian child could be a potential suicide bomber?

Well, there have been plenty of instances where an Israeli used terrorism against the Palestinians. This, then, means that all Israelis are potential terrorists and should be killed?

What a total crock of manure. That’s the gist of your argument?

What color is the sky in your world?

jako

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   

So let me get this straight:

If your enemy has EVER used children as weapons against you, this allows you to fire automatic weapons into any child that you see, whether they look suspicious or not?

Now wait ONE second, I am asking a question...not suggesting or justifying any strategy..
Please answer the question.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 07:42 AM
link   
the US give Isreal +- 2000 milllions USD in foreign aid per year

I am pretty sure the 17 bullets Isreal Captain put into the 13 years old Palestinian school girl were sponsored by the US

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   

The Story

The story begins in Genesis 37, with jealousy between Joseph and his brothers, the sons of Jacob (who is now called Israel). Joseph's brothers sell him into slavery and he winds up in Egypt. There he prospers and becomes a minister of the pharaoh. Because of a famine in Israel, his brothers must come to Egypt for grain. Joseph and his brothers are reconciled, and the family moves to Egypt, under Joseph's protection (Genesis 41-47).

Years later, after Joseph and his brothers are dead, a new pharaoh enslaves the Hebrew people, collectively called "the children of Israel," because he is afraid that the Israelites will outnumber the Egyptians and take control of Egypt. When enslavement does not reduce the number of Hebrews, the pharaoh orders the Hebrew midwives to kill all male children at birth, though the midwives disobey him by subterfuge. He then orders his people to kill the Hebrew male babies (Exodus 1:8-22).

[........................]

As an adult, Moses sees an Egyptian taskmaster beating a Hebrew slave. He kills the taskmaster and hides the body. The next day, however, another Hebrew mentions the killing to him. He has been discovered. The pharaoh finds out about the killing, so Moses flees Egypt, going into the desert to Midian (Exodus 1:15-17).

Read Full Story/History

History has the bad habit of repeating itself , often stated.
It has the habit of reverse-cycling also, it looks.

The reverse-cycling of historty is happening in the Palestine.

Children of Israel are afraid that Palestineans out number them, palestineans are enslaved, their elite, intellectuals and leaders are killed;
and now their children are being.

Is Palestine waiting for a Moses...again?
For salvation of.............?

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Hi Chaudri:

That's probably why the "holy" Torah says, "Exerminate them all, Leave Nothing Alive that Breathes..."

(see Deuteronomy chapter 7, Deuteronomy chapter 13, Deuteronomy chapter 20 and the genocidal book of Joshua written by the same hands who wrote the book of Deuteronomy (i.e. it was written in the same style, syntax, grammar, vocabulary, Weltanschauung, sentence length etc.)

The sooner that book is banned (or revealed for what it is to tha masses) by the world community (as Hitler's Mein Kampf should be), the less likely we are to have modern "inhuman" Israeli IDF soldiers, who are taught over and over and over and over and over again that the Torah is the word of their clan-god YHWH, and that mowing down "unclean gentiles" who are inhabiting "the land of Israel" is "divinely sanctioned..."

Oh, plus ca change !!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by betaiso

I am pretty sure the 17 bullets Isreal Captain put into the 13 years old Palestinian school girl were sponsored by the US

O what a great way to shift the blame

Some IDF soldier guns down a girl and its the US fault classic

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX

Originally posted by betaiso

O what a great way to shift the blame

Some IDF soldier guns down a girl and its the US fault classic

What a great way to shift the blame?

Actoions of few terrorists, those once upon a time trained and fed by the US;............. A sacred religion of Islam blamed. New world order crunching under its own blessings;..............old civilisations..more civilised than the US blamed?

Few Palestineans' act of terrorism....whole nation blamed.....all palestineans, including children, to be killed at sight.....?

Remember the lessons of history............!
Rulers can be toppled, armies can be defeated, countries can be conquered......NATIONS can not be wiped out?
And cycle of history can change any time.................................!

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by NEOAMADEUS
(see Deuteronomy chapter 7, Deuteronomy chapter 13, Deuteronomy chapter 20 and the genocidal book of Joshua written by the same hands who wrote the book of Deuteronomy (i.e. it was written in the same style, syntax, grammar, vocabulary, Weltanschauung, sentence length etc.)

Utter Nonsense.
You have quoted out of context and seek to defile the book of Joshua by this. The book of Deuteronomy talks about the right to self defense against the Hitties and the other kingdoms that seeked to destroy the Jewish people, it is written to bring courage to the Jewish people about their journey to the promised land, a land that was granted to them by GODS promise.
Also, I see that you describe the book of Joshua as a Weltenschauung, that is rediculous. How can a book be a Weltenschauung?? If you said Zionism that would be understandable[though not completely true!] but you refer to a book as a Weltenschauung, this is just your attempt to camoflauge your raging Anti-Semetism by comparing it with Nazism. A gimmick from the Forward of the MEIN KAMPF that was used to condemn it as a rant of a fanatic which is not the case, you would know if you had like me read the book.
The book of Deuteronomy and the book of Joshua talk about the migration of the Jewish people and the courage they require to do this even though they are surrounded with powerfull enemies like the hitties etc that seek to destroy the Jews and take their promised land. These are books that speak of a struggle adn the courage to overcome them not a book of war or hate as you have claimed them to be.

The sooner that book is banned (or revealed for what it is to tha masses) by the world community (as Hitler's Mein Kampf should be), the less likely we are to have modern "inhuman" Israeli IDF soldiers, who are taught over and over and over and over and over again that the Torah is the word of their clan-god YHWH, and that mowing down "unclean gentiles" who are inhabiting "the land of Israel" is "divinely sanctioned..."

Again Hogwash.
The book is a book about inspiration for an impending struggle, something to boost the spirit of the persecuted Jews that have been hunted for generations.
The IDF though you may not believe it are a very professional force, one of the most professional in the world. They act through training and it is as per their training that they have acted in the present situation.
The girl was asked to stop, she didnt, she was warned again, she didnt bother. She paid the price.
If you want to blame somebody for this, you have to blame the girls parents, how careless of them to leave their child so close to a check point? They didnt care then, obviously she would get hurt, now her parents weep. It is their fault.
The IDF are a professional force, if they let their feelings get in their way, many could die, they are trained so that they dont need to think what to do, it is standard procedure, a procedure that has been tried and tested countless times to be fair and effecient.
Another point, the Tanakh is about peace and GOD, nowhere does it justify or ever stipulate killing another race for anything other than self defense, which is ment to be more of a morale booster for the Jewish rather than a set dictum. As I've said, the IDF is not about religion, it is about promoting security for both the Jews and the Arabs.
No amount of you anti-Semetism can change that.

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Man, this is crap.

How anyone can justify shooting a girl who is running away is beyond me. It must be because an Israeli made the kill.

This dude is an animal. He's a disgusting, pus-filled piece of trash. Gunning down a grown man like this, I could see people siding with the Israeli, but a f-in kid?!?!

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   
IAF101 i see it is ok for people to quote things out of the quran and twist the words but as soon as its the jewish faith
its anti semtic (please exaplain why its ok do double standerd on this issue)

what a joke (sorry thats how i see things)

You have voted chaudri for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have used all of your votes for this month.

nice to see that people arent afraid to say what they want
this proves that all religons have bits that can be twisted for ones cause
some are just more clear

[edit on 21-11-2005 by bodrul]

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   
If we had dealt with the all the alleged attrocities in Vietnam a lot of us would be in jail. When the men fighting in Nam were under extream stress, fatigue, and under orders to do what we needed to do to survive, much of what we did would be understandable. Not to say it was not absolutly wrong or that the IDF soldier was wrong if he did what it is alleged, but constant war takes it's toll on the mind and consequently ones actions.
We are put in situations where a split second of action or inaction means the life or death of our comrades or ourself. If you are put in this place only then can you judge what you would do with your full-auto weapon.
It is easy to sit back in your easy chair and make judgements on soldiers who are fighting for their lives. If you have been there I think you might understand.

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   
monk84:

It is easy to sit back in your easy chair and make judgements on soldiers who are fighting for their lives. If you have been there I think you might understand.

Fighting for your life is one thing. Firing a high-powered rifle into a pre-pubescent child because you think you may be in danger and getting a slap on the wrist for it is another thing entirely.

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Boy, you gotta love stuff like this.

Originally posted by chaudri
Americans and Europeans are spared of the Zionist terrorism, for the time being, because Jews are an intelligent race. Arabs are fool, did nothing, achieved nothing, and fell prey to the might of USA+Europe=UN.

I wonder...what if...

I disagree with you. Jews are fools who have done nothing and achieved nothing. Arabs are an intelligent race/group of people.

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   
devilwasp:

But heres the question....was the captain right in shooting her twice to "confirm the kill" or perform a "mercy killing"?

Of course not. Once she was shot and wounded they should have actually, oh, I don't know, approached her and seen that she was in fact a scared, bleeding kid and they should have tried to save her life.

She's a little kid, man. What if she was still alive when they got there? Better to put a bullet through her head than try to treat her? Wha?

jako

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Of course not. Once she was shot and wounded they should have actually, oh, I don't know, approached her and seen that she was in fact a scared, bleeding kid and they should have tried to save her life.

You think he didnt look and see that she was shot and dieing?
PS, have you had first aid training?

She's a little kid, man. What if she was still alive when they got there? Better to put a bullet through her head than try to treat her? Wha?

It doesnt matter if she's alive or not at the time, if she was mortally wounded theres bugger all you can do about it.
Why? Because the human body, while strong and amazing...is fragile.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join