It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Israeli Captain "Right to shoot 13 yr old Girl"

page: 4
0
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

Sorry Hunny - nice Try tho, but it did not asnwer my Questions at all.


So - you do not want to read only one of the sources I provided?

That's sad.

Ok, here we go:


  • The IDF soldiers spotted "someone" carrying a bag in a CLOSED MILITARY ZONE, an area off-limits to Palestinians near Rafah, she entered the "forbidden zone" next to the watchtower an area where any Palestinian risks being shot. And she KNEW where she was walking.


    The Guardian, Thursday October 21, 2004:




    [...]Neither Iman's father, Samir al-Hams, nor the witnesses know why the girl walked into the forbidden zone.

    "I can't explain why she was there. I've asked everyone and no one can explain it" said Mr al-Hams.

    Mr Zourob [a witness from Rafah] was surprised to see Iman walking at the back of his factory. "I was astonished. I didn't know why she was there. No one goes toward that area.[...]



  • Suspecting the bag might contain a bomb and taking into account that hours earlier shots were fired at the post, soldiers shot the figure. They then closed in, discovering the girl.

    Again a witness:




    [...]Yousef Breaka watched from the balcony of his second floor flat. He owns the 12 acres of bulldozed land beside the building which Iman crossed minutes before she was shot.

    "The first shot came from the army post. It hit her in the leg. She was starting to walk on and then fell. She dropped her bag. They were firing, heavy shooting. I am sure she died before the two soldiers came and shot her bag and then her," he said.[...]



    The captain never fired a burst of gunfire at point blank range into the girl's body and he was not the only one to shoot that day.


    It is sad this girl had to die. Children - the future of our world - are always victims, in every war.



    [edit on 16-11-2005 by Riwka]




  • posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 06:46 PM
    link   

    Originally posted by Souljah

    Originally posted by Riwka
    Good questions!!


    THANK YOU - At long last you are starting to look into the new facts.

    I'd suggest you start reading one of the sources I provided, ok?

    Sorry Hunny - nice Try tho, but it did not asnwer my Questions at all.

    So, she has been shot 17 times how?

    The Captain shot at her at a distance from 100m with his pistol?

    Who then "Verified the kill"?

    I dont see any of those Questions answered - I just see some writing about this Poor Captain that was supposed to be "Deceived" by his men. Oh Spare me!


    Considering the Captain is not Jewish but a Druze, I dont see how you can blame this act on racial hatred.



    posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 07:12 PM
    link   
    Some Druze are more zealous Zionists than the Jews themselves



    In Israel, Druze choose to vote in elections but usually identify themselves as Arabs (but not specifically as Palestinians)1. Some of the Galilean and Carmelean Druzes are well known in Israel as “Israeli patriots”. Lately Azzam Azzam, an alleged Israeli-Druze spy, has become (in Israel’s popular culture) the model of the “ultimate Israeli patriot”. In general elections the majority of Druze's villages have similar voting patterns as the general public. However, Druze living in the Golan Heights vote almost exclusive to the right wing parties. Some Israeli Druze complain that their villages do not receive the same grants and subsidies that are given to Jewish communities.

    Source


    [edit on 16/11/05 by stumason]



    posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 08:00 PM
    link   

    Echtelion - Further, the comparison with Nazism is repugnant. The attrocities comitted by the Nazis were far more severe, and were based on race.


    What?!
    Nazis aren't angels, however they destroyed in Czech republic, my home, only TWO villages and that's after we killed Hitler favorite Heidrich guy, who want's to rule us. And into these villages, accused of harbouring the, errr, terrorists who made the hit, the Nazi killed from machinegun all males, over 15 years old. Womans and childrens are spared.

    Now compare to the zionist jews massacres, made like throwing granades inside buildings, then slaughtering everyone still moving and bullldozering their houses while some live ones are still there, hiding...


    Well, what nember of jewish goverment was ever killed by Palestinian?

    NO ONE.

    They dostroyed there in the WW2 times only two villages at direct response to our kill.

    Now, what Palestinians did to the jews before they start killing them in a way, witch is beyone everyone imagination. On Wikipedia is list of impressive 424 (!) villages massacred and destroyed to the ground. And for what?


    Wikipedia is sure unreliable and terrible anti-semitic, yes?
    en.wikipedia.org...

    Just let me quote.


    al-Qastal
    Location 13 km north of Baysan
    Israeli occupation date May 28, 1948
    Israeli military operation Gidion operation
    Israeli attacking brigade Golani Brigade
    Remaining population after occupation 0 (the village was destroyed in September 1948)
    Remaining structures after occupation 0 (the village was destroyed in September 1948)
    Population 1596: 28, 1931: 149, 1945: 190
    Number of houses 1931: 28
    Israeli settlement none
    Public structures One mosque, a shrine


    And this is ONE village with over 190 peoples (assuming that in 1978 the popilation was a bit higher)... Now the list include another 424 (!!!) villages, the jews brutally massacred and destroyed...! (full list included at bottom of the post)
    Now what is this? Holocaust II??? Who give jews the right to kill millions of Palestinians? The Holocaust, they say?! Or because the jews are the "God choosen people", as their Talmud says and we, we are just mere animals w/o mind, disgusted as people?
    (recommended reading - Talmud)
    What is this, is not planed to move the Palestninans to grab their country?

    Anyone notices that as long, as the jews are bellow 20% of population, they live w/o any problems with the Palestinians for almost 2 000 years. But once the jews grab the goverment and started to make laws against Palestinians, killing them and taking their land, property and lifes as well - who can wonder someone one of them make explosion, preferably in the middle of the jews? I don't wonder at all.


    Now, very recently, the jews finally removed their ILLEGAL settlements (it is NOT surprising that jews-cotrolled media did not include the critical world ILLEGAL in their reports, even forgetting the UN resolution AGAINS these settlements...) with lot's of fuss and strugle. Yet the jewish soldiers patiently remove people from their roofs using cranes and such... Very touching.
    Let's take a look, how very similar "settlements moving" action go, when the settlers aren't jews but - God forbid - Palestinians on their OWN (in contrast to the ILLEGAL jews settlements) land.
    Im going to talk about the Rafah in Gaza distinct. Now let's show some really RAW anti-semitism when we dare to compare the God choosen people to the Palestinians.
    Jews got to know that they has to move months advance.
    Palestinians have minutes to leave their homes, and the jews armoured Caterpillars bulldozers did not waited, so some get lost bellow their homes...
    Jews get moved in climatized buses.
    Palestinians are lucky to get away alive on foot.
    Jews get premium compensations.
    Palestinians got nothing.

    Jews moved 13,350 (ON UNRWA numbers) Palestinians in very short time. Protesters are shot w/o warning. And not only Palestinians. Rachel Corrie, Tom Hurndall and James Miller payed with their lifes too, in the, as Sharon says, "Necessary for security." action.
    What they do, so they have to pay the highest price? Sure enought, they can't watch the apocalypse, so they protested and dared to ask question. Like asking questions on holocaust, this is NOT allowed. Both guys are shoot (!) and over Rachel Corrie run the bulldozer
    ops:

    Im sure, everyone pointing at this are all ex-nazis, revisionists and holocaust denials. How dare they!


    Jewish way of threating Palestinians experiences these villages:


    District of Acre
    Amqa
    Arab al-Samniyya
    al-Bassa
    al-Birwa
    al-Damun
    Dayr al-Qassi
    al-Ghabisiyya
    Iqrit
    Iribbin, Khirbat
    Jiddin, Khirbat
    al-Kabri
    Kafr 'Inan
    Kuwaykat
    al-Manshiyya
    al-Mansura
    Mi'ar
    al-Nabi Rubin
    al-Nahr
    al-Ruways
    Sha'ab
    Suhmata
    al-Sumayriyya
    Suruh
    al-Tall
    Tarbikha
    Tarshiha
    Umm al-Faraj
    al-Zeeb
    District of Baysan
    Arab al-'Arida
    Arab al-Bawati
    Arab al-Safa
    al-Ashrafiyya
    al-Bira
    Danna
    Farwana
    al-Fatur
    al-Ghazzawiyya
    al-Hamidiyya
    al-Hamra
    Jabbul
    Kafra
    Kawkab al-Hawa
    al-Khunayzir
    Masil al-Jizl
    al-Murassas
    Qumya
    al-Sakhina
    al-Samiriyya
    Sirin
    Tall al-Shawk
    al-Taqa, Khirbat
    al-Tira
    Umm Sabuna, Khirbat
    Yubla
    Zab'a
    al-Zawiya, Khirbat
    District of Beersheba
    al'Imra
    al-Jammama
    al-Khalasa
    District of Gaza
    Arab Suqrir
    Barbara (Gaza)
    Barqa
    al-Batani al-Gharbi
    al-Batani al-Sharqi
    Bayt 'Affa
    Bayt Daras
    Bayt Jirja
    Bayt Tima
    Bi'lin
    Burayr
    Dayr Sunayd
    Dimra
    al-Faluja
    Hamama
    Hatta
    Hiribya
    Huj
    Hulayqat
    Ibdis
    Iraq al-Manshiyya
    'Iraq Suwaydan
    Isdud
    al-Jaladiyya
    Julis
    al-Jura
    Jusayr
    Karatiyya
    Kawfakha
    Kawkaba
    al-Khisas
    al-Masmiyya al-Kabira
    al-Masmiyya al-Saghira
    al-Muharraqa
    Najd (Gaza)
    Ni'ilya
    Qastina
    al-Sawafir al-Gharbiyya
    al-Sawafir al-Shamaliyya
    al-Sawafir al-Sharqiyya
    Simsim
    Summil
    Tall al-Turmus
    Yasur
    District of Haifa
    Abu Shusha
    Abu Zurayq
    Arab al-Fuqara
    Arab al-Nufay'at
    Arab Zahrat al-Dumayri
    Atlit
    Ayn Ghazal
    Ayn Hawd
    Balad al-Shaykh
    Barrat Qisarya
    Burayka
    al-Burj, Khirbat
    al-Butaymat
    Daliyat al-Rawha'
    al-Dumun, Khirbat
    al-Ghubayya al-Fawqa
    al-Ghubayya al-Tahta
    Hawsha
    Ijzim
    Jaba'
    al-Jalama
    Kabara
    al-Kafrayn
    Kafr Lam
    al-Kasayir, Khirbat
    Khubbayza
    Lid, Khirbat
    al-Manara, Khirbat
    al-Mansi
    al-Mansura, Khirbat
    al-Mazar
    al-Naghnaghiyya
    Qannir
    Qira
    Qisarya
    Qumbaza, Khirbat
    al-Rihaniyya
    Sabbarin
    al-Sarafand
    al-Sarkas, Khirbat
    Sa'sa', Khirbat
    al-Sawamir
    al-Shuna, Khirbat
    al-Sindiyana
    al-Tantura
    al-Tira
    Umm al-Shawf
    Umm al-Zinat
    Wa'arat al-Sarris
    Wadi 'Ara
    Yajur
    District of Hebron
    Ajjur
    Barqusya
    Bayt Jibrin
    Bayt Nattif
    al-Dawayima
    Dayr al-Dubban
    Dayr Nakhkhas
    Kudna
    Mughallis
    al-Qubayba
    Ra'na
    Tall al-Safi
    Thikrin
    Umm Burj, Khirbat
    Zakariyya
    Zayta
    District of Jaffa
    al-'Abbasiyya
    Abu Kishk
    Bayt Dajan
    Biyar 'Adas
    Fajja
    al-Haram
    Ijlil al-Qibliyya
    Ijlil al-Shamaliyya
    al-Jammasin al-Gharbi
    al-Jammasin al-Sharqi
    Jarisha
    Kafr 'Ana
    al-Khayriyya
    al-Mas'udiyya
    al-Mirr
    al-Muwaylih
    Rantiya
    al-Safiriyya
    Salama
    Saqiya
    al-Sawalima
    al-Shaykh Muwannis
    Yazur
    District of Jerusalem
    Allar
    Aqqur
    Artuf
    Ayn Karim
    Bayt 'Itab
    Bayt Mahsir
    Bayt Naqquba
    Bayt Thul
    Bayt Umm al-Mays
    al-Burayj
    Dayr Aban
    Dayr 'Amr
    Dayr al-Hawa
    Dayr Rafat
    Dayr al-Shaykh
    Deir Yassin
    Ishwa'
    Islin
    Ism Allah, Khirbat
    Jarash
    al-Jura
    Kasla
    al-Lawz, Khirbat
    Lifta
    al-Maliha
    Nitaf
    al-Qabu
    Qalunya
    al-Qastal
    Ras Abu 'Ammar
    Sar'a
    Saris
    Satif
    Sheikh Badr
    Suba
    Sufla
    al-Tannur, Khirbat
    al-'Umur, Khirbat
    al-Walaja
    District of Jinin
    Ayn al-Mansi
    al-Jawfa, Khirbat
    al-Lajjun
    al-Mazar
    Nuris
    Zir'in
    District of Nazareth
    Indur
    Ma'lul
    al-Mujaydil
    Saffuriyya
    District of al-Ramla
    al-Lydd City
    Abu al-Fadl
    Abu Shusha
    Ajanjul
    Aqir
    Barfiliya
    al-Barriyya
    Bashsh it (edited - added space - to pass the enti-swearing control)
    Bayt Far, Khirbat
    Bayt Jiz
    Bayt Nabala
    Bayt Nuba
    Bayt Shanna
    Bayt Susin
    Bir Ma'in
    Bir Salim
    al-Burj
    al-Buwayra, Khirbat
    Daniyal
    Dayr Abu Salama
    Dayr Ayyub
    Dayr Muhaysin
    Dayr Tarif
    al-Duhayriyya, Khirbat
    al-Haditha
    Idnibba
    Imwas
    Innaba
    Jilya
    Jimzu
    Kharruba
    al-Khayma
    Khulda
    al-Kunayyisa
    al-Latrun
    al-Maghar
    Majdal Yaba
    al-Mansura
    al-Mukhayzin
    al-Muzayri'a
    al-Na'ani
    al-Nabi Rubin
    Qatra
    Qazaza
    al-Qubab
    al-Qubayba
    Qula
    al-Ramla
    Sajad
    Salbit
    Sarafand al-'Amar
    Sarafand al-Kharab
    Saydun
    Shahma
    Shilta
    al-Tina
    al-Tira
    Umm Kalkha
    Wadi Hunayn
    Yalu
    Yibna
    Zakariyya, Khirbat
    Zarnuqa
    District of Safad
    Abil al-Qamh
    al-'Abisiyya
    Akbara
    Alma
    Ammuqa
    Arab al-Shamalina
    Arab al-Zubayd
    Ayn al-Zaytun
    Baysamun
    Biriyya
    al-Butayha
    al-Buwayziyya
    Dallata
    al-Dawwara
    Dayshum
    al-Dirbashiyya
    al-Dirdara
    Fara
    al-Farradiyya
    Fir'im
    Ghabbatiyya
    Ghuraba
    al-Hamra'
    Harrawi
    Hunin
    al-Husayniyya
    Jahula
    al-Ja'una
    Jubb Yusuf
    Kafr Bir'im
    al-Khalisa
    Khan al-Duwayr
    Karraza, Khirbat
    al-Khisas
    Khiyam al-Walid
    Kirad al-Baqqara
    Kirad al-Ghannama
    Lazzaza
    Madahil
    al-Malikiyya
    Mallaha
    al-Manshiyya
    al-Mansura
    Mansurat al-Khayt
    Marus
    Mirun
    al-Muftakhira
    Mughr al-Khayt
    al-Muntar, Khirbat
    al-Nabi Yusha'
    al-Na'ima
    Qabba'a
    Qadas
    Qaddita
    Qaytiyya
    al-Qudayriyya
    al-Ras al-Ahmar
    Sabalan
    Safsaf
    Saliha
    al-Salihiyya
    al-Sammu'i
    al-Sanbariyya
    Sa'sa'
    al-Shawka al-Tahta
    al-Shuna
    Taytaba
    Tulayl
    al-'Ulmaniyya
    al-'Urayfiyya
    al-Wayziyya
    Yarda
    al-Zahiriyya al-Tahta
    al-Zanghariyya
    al-Zawiya
    al-Zuq al-Fawqani
    al-Zuq al-Tahtani
    District of Tiberias
    Awlam
    al-Dalhamiyya
    Ghuwayr Abu Shusha
    Hadatha
    al-Hamma
    Hittin
    Kafr Sabt
    Lubya
    Ma'dhar
    al-Majdal
    al-Manara
    al-Manshiyya
    al-Mansura
    Nasir al-Din
    Nimrin
    al-Nuqayb
    Samakh
    al-Samakiyya
    al-Samra
    al-Shajara
    al-Tabigha
    al-'Ubaydiyya
    Wadi al-Hamam
    al-Wa'ra al-Sawda', Khirbat
    Yaquq
    District of Tulkaram
    Bayt Lid, Khirbat
    Bayyarat Hannun
    Fardisya
    Ghabat Kafr Sur
    al-Jalama
    Kafr Saba
    al-Majdal, Khirbat
    al-Manshiyya
    Miska
    Qaqun
    Raml Zayta
    Umm Khalid
    Tabsur
    Wadi al-Hawarith
    Wadi Qabbani
    al-Zababida, Khirbat
    Zalafa, Khirbat



    posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 08:36 PM
    link   

    Originally posted by stumason
    Some Druze are more zealous Zionists than the Jews themselves



    In Israel, Druze choose to vote in elections but usually identify themselves as Arabs (but not specifically as Palestinians)1. Some of the Galilean and Carmelean Druzes are well known in Israel as “Israeli patriots”. Lately Azzam Azzam, an alleged Israeli-Druze spy, has become (in Israel’s popular culture) the model of the “ultimate Israeli patriot”. In general elections the majority of Druze's villages have similar voting patterns as the general public. However, Druze living in the Golan Heights vote almost exclusive to the right wing parties. Some Israeli Druze complain that their villages do not receive the same grants and subsidies that are given to Jewish communities.

    Source


    [edit on 16/11/05 by stumason]


    In the religion of the Druze, a central tenent is absolute loyalty to the country one resides in. The Syrian Druze are absolutly loyal to Syria also, same for Lebenon.



    posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 09:22 PM
    link   

    Originally posted by trodas

    Echtelion - Further, the comparison with Nazism is repugnant. The attrocities comitted by the Nazis were far more severe, and were based on race.


    What?!
    Nazis aren't angels, however they destroyed in Czech republic, my home, only TWO villages and that's after we killed Hitler favorite Heidrich guy, who want's to rule us. And into these villages, accused of harbouring the, errr, terrorists who made the hit, the Nazi killed from machinegun all males, over 15 years old. Womans and childrens are spared.

    Now compare to the zionist jews massacres, made like throwing granades inside buildings, then slaughtering everyone still moving and bullldozering their houses while some live ones are still there, hiding...


    Well, what nember of jewish goverment was ever killed by Palestinian?

    NO ONE.

    They dostroyed there in the WW2 times only two villages at direct response to our kill.

    Now, what Palestinians did to the jews before they start killing them in a way, witch is beyone everyone imagination. On Wikipedia is list of impressive 424 (!) villages massacred and destroyed to the ground. And for what?


    Wikipedia is sure unreliable and terrible anti-semitic, yes?
    en.wikipedia.org...

    Just let me quote.


    al-Qastal
    Location 13 km north of Baysan
    Israeli occupation date May 28, 1948
    Israeli military operation Gidion operation
    Israeli attacking brigade Golani Brigade
    Remaining population after occupation 0 (the village was destroyed in September 1948)
    Remaining structures after occupation 0 (the village was destroyed in September 1948)
    Population 1596: 28, 1931: 149, 1945: 190
    Number of houses 1931: 28
    Israeli settlement none
    Public structures One mosque, a shrine


    And this is ONE village with over 190 peoples (assuming that in 1978 the popilation was a bit higher)... Now the list include another 424 (!!!) villages, the jews brutally massacred and destroyed...! (full list included at bottom of the post)
    Now what is this? Holocaust II??? Who give jews the right to kill millions of Palestinians? The Holocaust, they say?! Or because the jews are the "God choosen people", as their Talmud says and we, we are just mere animals w/o mind, disgusted as people?
    (recommended reading - Talmud)
    What is this, is not planed to move the Palestninans to grab their country?

    Anyone notices that as long, as the jews are bellow 20% of population, they live w/o any problems with the Palestinians for almost 2 000 years. But once the jews grab the goverment and started to make laws against Palestinians, killing them and taking their land, property and lifes as well - who can wonder someone one of them make explosion, preferably in the middle of the jews? I don't wonder at all.


    Now, very recently, the jews finally removed their ILLEGAL settlements (it is NOT surprising that jews-cotrolled media did not include the critical world ILLEGAL in their reports, even forgetting the UN resolution AGAINS these settlements...) with lot's of fuss and strugle. Yet the jewish soldiers patiently remove people from their roofs using cranes and such... Very touching.
    Let's take a look, how very similar "settlements moving" action go, when the settlers aren't jews but - God forbid - Palestinians on their OWN (in contrast to the ILLEGAL jews settlements) land.
    Im going to talk about the Rafah in Gaza distinct. Now let's show some really RAW anti-semitism when we dare to compare the God choosen people to the Palestinians.
    Jews got to know that they has to move months advance.
    Palestinians have minutes to leave their homes, and the jews armoured Caterpillars bulldozers did not waited, so some get lost bellow their homes...
    Jews get moved in climatized buses.
    Palestinians are lucky to get away alive on foot.
    Jews get premium compensations.
    Palestinians got nothing.

    Jews moved 13,350 (ON UNRWA numbers) Palestinians in very short time. Protesters are shot w/o warning. And not only Palestinians. Rachel Corrie, Tom Hurndall and James Miller payed with their lifes too, in the, as Sharon says, "Necessary for security." action.
    What they do, so they have to pay the highest price? Sure enought, they can't watch the apocalypse, so they protested and dared to ask question. Like asking questions on holocaust, this is NOT allowed. Both guys are shoot (!) and over Rachel Corrie run the bulldozer
    ops:

    Im sure, everyone pointing at this are all ex-nazis, revisionists and holocaust denials. How dare they!


    Jewish way of threating Palestinians experiences these villages:


    District of Acre
    Amqa
    Arab al-Samniyya
    al-Bassa
    al-Birwa
    al-Damun
    Dayr al-Qassi
    al-Ghabisiyya
    Iqrit
    Iribbin, Khirbat
    Jiddin, Khirbat
    al-Kabri
    Kafr 'Inan
    Kuwaykat
    al-Manshiyya
    al-Mansura
    Mi'ar
    al-Nabi Rubin
    al-Nahr
    al-Ruways
    Sha'ab
    Suhmata
    al-Sumayriyya
    Suruh
    al-Tall
    Tarbikha
    Tarshiha
    Umm al-Faraj
    al-Zeeb
    District of Baysan
    Arab al-'Arida
    Arab al-Bawati
    Arab al-Safa
    al-Ashrafiyya
    al-Bira
    Danna
    Farwana
    al-Fatur
    al-Ghazzawiyya
    al-Hamidiyya
    al-Hamra
    Jabbul
    Kafra
    Kawkab al-Hawa
    al-Khunayzir
    Masil al-Jizl
    al-Murassas
    Qumya
    al-Sakhina
    al-Samiriyya
    Sirin
    Tall al-Shawk
    al-Taqa, Khirbat
    al-Tira
    Umm Sabuna, Khirbat
    Yubla
    Zab'a
    al-Zawiya, Khirbat
    District of Beersheba
    al'Imra
    al-Jammama
    al-Khalasa
    District of Gaza
    Arab Suqrir
    Barbara (Gaza)
    Barqa
    al-Batani al-Gharbi
    al-Batani al-Sharqi
    Bayt 'Affa
    Bayt Daras
    Bayt Jirja
    Bayt Tima
    Bi'lin
    Burayr
    Dayr Sunayd
    Dimra
    al-Faluja
    Hamama
    Hatta
    Hiribya
    Huj
    Hulayqat
    Ibdis
    Iraq al-Manshiyya
    'Iraq Suwaydan
    Isdud
    al-Jaladiyya
    Julis
    al-Jura
    Jusayr
    Karatiyya
    Kawfakha
    Kawkaba
    al-Khisas
    al-Masmiyya al-Kabira
    al-Masmiyya al-Saghira
    al-Muharraqa
    Najd (Gaza)
    Ni'ilya
    Qastina
    al-Sawafir al-Gharbiyya
    al-Sawafir al-Shamaliyya
    al-Sawafir al-Sharqiyya
    Simsim
    Summil
    Tall al-Turmus
    Yasur
    District of Haifa
    Abu Shusha
    Abu Zurayq
    Arab al-Fuqara
    Arab al-Nufay'at
    Arab Zahrat al-Dumayri
    Atlit
    Ayn Ghazal
    Ayn Hawd
    Balad al-Shaykh
    Barrat Qisarya
    Burayka
    al-Burj, Khirbat
    al-Butaymat
    Daliyat al-Rawha'
    al-Dumun, Khirbat
    al-Ghubayya al-Fawqa
    al-Ghubayya al-Tahta
    Hawsha
    Ijzim
    Jaba'
    al-Jalama
    Kabara
    al-Kafrayn
    Kafr Lam
    al-Kasayir, Khirbat
    Khubbayza
    Lid, Khirbat
    al-Manara, Khirbat
    al-Mansi
    al-Mansura, Khirbat
    al-Mazar
    al-Naghnaghiyya
    Qannir
    Qira
    Qisarya
    Qumbaza, Khirbat
    al-Rihaniyya
    Sabbarin
    al-Sarafand
    al-Sarkas, Khirbat
    Sa'sa', Khirbat
    al-Sawamir
    al-Shuna, Khirbat
    al-Sindiyana
    al-Tantura
    al-Tira
    Umm al-Shawf
    Umm al-Zinat
    Wa'arat al-Sarris
    Wadi 'Ara
    Yajur
    District of Hebron
    Ajjur
    Barqusya
    Bayt Jibrin
    Bayt Nattif
    al-Dawayima
    Dayr al-Dubban
    Dayr Nakhkhas
    Kudna
    Mughallis
    al-Qubayba
    Ra'na
    Tall al-Safi
    Thikrin
    Umm Burj, Khirbat
    Zakariyya
    Zayta
    District of Jaffa
    al-'Abbasiyya
    Abu Kishk
    Bayt Dajan
    Biyar 'Adas
    Fajja
    al-Haram
    Ijlil al-Qibliyya
    Ijlil al-Shamaliyya
    al-Jammasin al-Gharbi
    al-Jammasin al-Sharqi
    Jarisha
    Kafr 'Ana
    al-Khayriyya
    al-Mas'udiyya
    al-Mirr
    al-Muwaylih
    Rantiya
    al-Safiriyya
    Salama
    Saqiya
    al-Sawalima
    al-Shaykh Muwannis
    Yazur
    District of Jerusalem
    Allar
    Aqqur
    Artuf
    Ayn Karim
    Bayt 'Itab
    Bayt Mahsir
    Bayt Naqquba
    Bayt Thul
    Bayt Umm al-Mays
    al-Burayj
    Dayr Aban
    Dayr 'Amr
    Dayr al-Hawa
    Dayr Rafat
    Dayr al-Shaykh
    Deir Yassin
    Ishwa'
    Islin
    Ism Allah, Khirbat
    Jarash
    al-Jura
    Kasla
    al-Lawz, Khirbat
    Lifta
    al-Maliha
    Nitaf
    al-Qabu
    Qalunya
    al-Qastal
    Ras Abu 'Ammar
    Sar'a
    Saris
    Satif
    Sheikh Badr
    Suba
    Sufla
    al-Tannur, Khirbat
    al-'Umur, Khirbat
    al-Walaja
    District of Jinin
    Ayn al-Mansi
    al-Jawfa, Khirbat
    al-Lajjun
    al-Mazar
    Nuris
    Zir'in
    District of Nazareth
    Indur
    Ma'lul
    al-Mujaydil
    Saffuriyya
    District of al-Ramla
    al-Lydd City
    Abu al-Fadl
    Abu Shusha
    Ajanjul
    Aqir
    Barfiliya
    al-Barriyya
    Bashsh it (edited - added space - to pass the enti-swearing control)
    Bayt Far, Khirbat
    Bayt Jiz
    Bayt Nabala
    Bayt Nuba
    Bayt Shanna
    Bayt Susin
    Bir Ma'in
    Bir Salim
    al-Burj
    al-Buwayra, Khirbat
    Daniyal
    Dayr Abu Salama
    Dayr Ayyub
    Dayr Muhaysin
    Dayr Tarif
    al-Duhayriyya, Khirbat
    al-Haditha
    Idnibba
    Imwas
    Innaba
    Jilya
    Jimzu
    Kharruba
    al-Khayma
    Khulda
    al-Kunayyisa
    al-Latrun
    al-Maghar
    Majdal Yaba
    al-Mansura
    al-Mukhayzin
    al-Muzayri'a
    al-Na'ani
    al-Nabi Rubin
    Qatra
    Qazaza
    al-Qubab
    al-Qubayba
    Qula
    al-Ramla
    Sajad
    Salbit
    Sarafand al-'Amar
    Sarafand al-Kharab
    Saydun
    Shahma
    Shilta
    al-Tina
    al-Tira
    Umm Kalkha
    Wadi Hunayn
    Yalu
    Yibna
    Zakariyya, Khirbat
    Zarnuqa
    District of Safad
    Abil al-Qamh
    al-'Abisiyya
    Akbara
    Alma
    Ammuqa
    Arab al-Shamalina
    Arab al-Zubayd
    Ayn al-Zaytun
    Baysamun
    Biriyya
    al-Butayha
    al-Buwayziyya
    Dallata
    al-Dawwara
    Dayshum
    al-Dirbashiyya
    al-Dirdara
    Fara
    al-Farradiyya
    Fir'im
    Ghabbatiyya
    Ghuraba
    al-Hamra'
    Harrawi
    Hunin
    al-Husayniyya
    Jahula
    al-Ja'una
    Jubb Yusuf
    Kafr Bir'im
    al-Khalisa
    Khan al-Duwayr
    Karraza, Khirbat
    al-Khisas
    Khiyam al-Walid
    Kirad al-Baqqara
    Kirad al-Ghannama
    Lazzaza
    Madahil
    al-Malikiyya
    Mallaha
    al-Manshiyya
    al-Mansura
    Mansurat al-Khayt
    Marus
    Mirun
    al-Muftakhira
    Mughr al-Khayt
    al-Muntar, Khirbat
    al-Nabi Yusha'
    al-Na'ima
    Qabba'a
    Qadas
    Qaddita
    Qaytiyya
    al-Qudayriyya
    al-Ras al-Ahmar
    Sabalan
    Safsaf
    Saliha
    al-Salihiyya
    al-Sammu'i
    al-Sanbariyya
    Sa'sa'
    al-Shawka al-Tahta
    al-Shuna
    Taytaba
    Tulayl
    al-'Ulmaniyya
    al-'Urayfiyya
    al-Wayziyya
    Yarda
    al-Zahiriyya al-Tahta
    al-Zanghariyya
    al-Zawiya
    al-Zuq al-Fawqani
    al-Zuq al-Tahtani
    District of Tiberias
    Awlam
    al-Dalhamiyya
    Ghuwayr Abu Shusha
    Hadatha
    al-Hamma
    Hittin
    Kafr Sabt
    Lubya
    Ma'dhar
    al-Majdal
    al-Manara
    al-Manshiyya
    al-Mansura
    Nasir al-Din
    Nimrin
    al-Nuqayb
    Samakh
    al-Samakiyya
    al-Samra
    al-Shajara
    al-Tabigha
    al-'Ubaydiyya
    Wadi al-Hamam
    al-Wa'ra al-Sawda', Khirbat
    Yaquq
    District of Tulkaram
    Bayt Lid, Khirbat
    Bayyarat Hannun
    Fardisya
    Ghabat Kafr Sur
    al-Jalama
    Kafr Saba
    al-Majdal, Khirbat
    al-Manshiyya
    Miska
    Qaqun
    Raml Zayta
    Umm Khalid
    Tabsur
    Wadi al-Hawarith
    Wadi Qabbani
    al-Zababida, Khirbat
    Zalafa, Khirbat


    This is really bullsh!te and hardly worth responding too, but ill give it a try anyway, probably worthless as this thread has been hijacked by jew-hating bigots.

    All the talk of the jews being the "chosen People" and believing themselves correct in massacring others is idiocy. Firstly the Zionist jews were socialists that set up the collective farms, they were absolutly not religious. The founder of the modern Zionist movement, Hertzl, was an integrated Austrian jew, not religious, the first 30 years of Israel, the gov was socialist labor government. None of the founders of Israel in any way believed themselves superior. They were simply trying to bring Jews back to their sparsly settled homeland, because it was obvious that Europeans hated them, as was proven painfully during WWII. Plus, (why all this attack on the Jewish religion for believing itself superior, a view not held by most Jews who are secular), considering every single religion believes itself Gods chosen religion. Do Muslims, Christians, Hindus, any religion? consider itself worse than or even equal too another religion. No, yet you jew-haters bring it up as if it is exclusive to Jews and somehow guides their actions. What utter tripe and hipocrisy that is. Read the Talmud? Read any religious text and the same self appreciation is there. For that matter what nation does not consider itself superior to others, look at China, The US, France, basically any country, they will all say that theirs is a superior nation.

    Now to your allegations of Israel massacring villages. Give some proof before making such false statements, not wikapedia. The Israeli occupation of the WB and Gaza has been one of the most humane occupations of hostile territory in history. The only recorded massacre committed by Jews in Palestine was Dar Yassin, by the Irgun, note this was an extremist group. Unlike the Palestinians, the Haganah(the official Jewish military of the time) confronted and destroyed the Irgun, mainly over the massacre. When the Egyptian army massacred jews in the southern collective farms during the 1948 war, no action was taken.

    As to your argument that Israel has no rite to exist, that bullsh!t idea has already been debunked. The UN that you uphold gave Israel that right among many other reasons, it is recognized by almost all nation, and it fully deserves to exist. I will not go into detail as it is a retread of many other threads.

    The palestinian arabs and there brethren sealed their fate when they attacked the Israel in 1948. Israel wanted peace and independence on a much smaller portion of land then they currently posses. The Arabs of palestine and their treacherous brethren wanted everything, they gambled and got nothing. They were occupied by Jordan and Egypt, were was the antifada?, oh yes it was directed at Israeli school children even then.

    If Israeli actions are cruel, they are certainly justifieble. The Jews of Israel are surrounded by enemies that wish their annihilation, a huge sea of 1 billion muslims and many European Jew haters like yourself who have been taught by their parents to hate Jews, and who will probably teach their children the same(if they have any, in Europe this is no certainty anymore).



    posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 09:25 PM
    link   


    in Europe this is no certainty anymore


    What does that mean? I seem to be breeding ok....didn't even mean too



    posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 09:38 PM
    link   

    Originally posted by stumason



    in Europe this is no certainty anymore


    What does that mean? I seem to be breeding ok....didn't even mean too


    Well stumason you are the exalted exception, most Europeans dont make such "mistakes" anymore, just ask a European. You are the first people to reach this level of "high civilization".

    I believe you were one of those holding this bigoted view that the Jewish religion is somehow different then other religions in its proclamations, and that Israelis are somehow guided by this.

    When did these beliefes become ingrained, parental teaching or later in life. I would not think such thought is very prevalent in England, maybe slovenia or the Ukraine, but England?



    posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 04:34 AM
    link   

    Originally posted by stumason
    15 shots or not, the fact he "verified the kill" on a child is sickening. i don't know about Israeli "soldiers" (in quotes, because their behaviour most of the time gives soldiering a bad name), but hell would freeze over before a British soldier would walk up to a wounded child and finish her off!

    I dont know, would you rather let a child die slowly in agony with 0 chance of help (This is just one situation that might have been the case...after all she did get 15 times before the officer fired 2 shots.) or would you rather do the "right" thing and let her have peace?


    Geneva conventions anyone? Even if she had been a suicide bomber, she had been netralised and at that point she should have recieved medical attention. The fact she wasn't a bomber is even worse.

    Would it have made a difference? 15 shots to a body , (we dont know the extent of the dammage at all..) is going to mess it up..


    Sometimes I really wish Iran would act on it's rhetoric.......

    That thinking brought on NI...



    posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 07:43 AM
    link   

    Originally posted by deathstar1000

    Originally posted by stumason



    in Europe this is no certainty anymore


    What does that mean? I seem to be breeding ok....didn't even mean too


    Well stumason you are the exalted exception, most Europeans dont make such "mistakes" anymore, just ask a European. You are the first people to reach this level of "high civilization".

    I believe you were one of those holding this bigoted view that the Jewish religion is somehow different then other religions in its proclamations, and that Israelis are somehow guided by this.

    When did these beliefes become ingrained, parental teaching or later in life. I would not think such thought is very prevalent in England, maybe slovenia or the Ukraine, but England?


    Hmmmm.....High Civilization? Methinks you are taking the piss


    I don't hold a bigoted view against jJews, I do however have a problem with the way Israel was founded and the way it behaves now. It is a usual response by Zionist's to proclaim anyone criticizing Israel as an anti-semite, obscuring the genuine criticism that Iarael deserves.

    No where would you find me slating the Jews are bad, or that they proclaim to be Gods Chosen (but some zealots will, however, claim this), what you will find is me criticizing the Zionist zealots and the nation of Israel for its awful behaviour.



    posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 08:30 AM
    link   
    Americans and Europeans are spared of the Zionist terrorism, for the time being, because Jews are an intelligent race. Arabs are fool, did nothing, achieved nothing, and fell prey to the might of USA+Europe=UN.

    Jews hated and driven by the Europeans, for the reasons well known to the wisdom of Europe, got refuge and settled in Palestine. Her they cleverly aligned with USA, went nuclear un-noticed (unlike her neughbours), ignored UN Security council resolutions un-punished (unlike her neughbours).

    Muslims/Arabs and USA get on eachother lke fierce dogs, jews cleverly watch.

    They will side with the winner, it is there wisdom. When strong enough they will definitely revenge Europe for the Holocaust, the beat and the drive inflicted upon them by Europeans.................. Behold they have Memories over 3000 years. Have they forgiven Europe?

    Riots in Europe will weaken it............. who is beneficiary?
    Certainly not Arabs/Muslims.



    posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 08:45 AM
    link   

    Originally posted by Riwka
  • The IDF soldiers spotted "someone" carrying a bag in a CLOSED MILITARY ZONE, an area off-limits to Palestinians near Rafah, she entered the "forbidden zone" next to the watchtower an area where any Palestinian risks being shot. And she KNEW where she was walking.

  • They Spotted Someone? Well, they do have bionculars at the Military Checkpoint to inspect who is coming, don't they? I guess they also have Snipers, which could check out which "Terrorists" is coming. And they both would see a 13-year old Girl with her SCHOOL BAG. Maybe she got lost. Maybe the could help her. But, as the Captian Said:

    ‘Anything moving in the zone, even a three-year-old, needs to be killed’

    There you have it.



    [...]Neither Iman's father, Samir al-Hams, nor the witnesses know why the girl walked into the forbidden zone.

    "I can't explain why she was there. I've asked everyone and no one can explain it" said Mr al-Hams.

    Mr Zourob [a witness from Rafah] was surprised to see Iman walking at the back of his factory. "I was astonished. I didn't know why she was there. No one goes toward that area.[...]

    So, thats the REASON to Shoot and Kill her?

    Because Nobody knows why she was in the "Forbidden Zone", where 3-year old Babies can get SHOT? Amazing. Reminds me of Nazi Germany and the Security that the SS or Gestapo forces used.



  • Suspecting the bag might contain a bomb and taking into account that hours earlier shots were fired at the post, soldiers shot the figure. They then closed in, discovering the girl.

  • On 100meters you can Pretty Clearly SEE that the Figure is a 13-year old Girl, and not a suicide terrorist. But still, soldiers are not there to THINK but there to KILL - and that Job they did perfectly. I do not belive, that they Discovered after they killed her, that she was a girl. Complete BS!



    "The first shot came from the army post. It hit her in the leg. She was starting to walk on and then fell. She dropped her bag. They were firing, heavy shooting. I am sure she died before the two soldiers came and shot her bag and then her," he said.[...]

    Errmmm... OK, they fired shots and they made her immobile - why the HEAVY SHOOTIG? Was she packing an AK47 with additional Ammo, and was hiding behind her little School Bag so, that they had to Spray her will Bullets? If they shot her in the Leg, they knew she can not walk to them anymore - and she dropped the Bag, meaning the so-called "Bomb" is not On her anymore - why the heavy gunfire? And to top it all - the TWO SOLDIERS came and SHOT HER BAG?!??!

    WTF???? IS IT SMART TO SHOOT AT A "SUSPECTED BOMB"?!?!?



    The captain never fired a burst of gunfire at point blank range into the girl's body and he was not the only one to shoot that day.

    Sure.

    I belive everything that the IDF has to say about their Captains....




    posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 08:53 AM
    link   
    You cannot second guess a soldier when there is a possible bomber ready to attack. Second of all this girl could have been walking through a mine field and the soldier was simply firing to save the cost of a mine exploding. 17 rounds of ammo is worth much less money.



    posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 11:12 AM
    link   

    Originally posted by Yetichi
    You cannot second guess a soldier when there is a possible bomber ready to attack. Second of all this girl could have been walking through a mine field and the soldier was simply firing to save the cost of a mine exploding. 17 rounds of ammo is worth much less money.


    hahahahaha im sorry but THIS is by far the best rationale ive seen thus far on this entire thread... lets save the mine and shoot the girl! It should almost be a bumper sticker



    posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 11:32 AM
    link   
    devilwasp:

    Jacko which soldiers involved would you send?

    Just asking...


    The soldier who initially shot her, the commanding officer who is responsible for the actions of his troops, the officer who "confirmed the kill" and all other soldiers who witnessed the murder and said nothing.

    If a little girl is blown away by professional soldiers ANYWHERE ELSE in the world there would be outrage.

    But no, not in Israel. She could have been a suicide bomber because of the simple fact she looked Palestinian. Despite the fact that the HUGE majority of Palestinians (let's say 99.9%) are NOT suicide bombers.

    Yet this justifies the killing of ANY Palestinian.

    It's called stereotyping, it's called racism, it's called murder. They are generalizing that every Palestinian is a possible suicide bomber.

    Why do many Palestinian suicide bombers figure that it's ok to kill Israeli citizens? All citizens have to serve their time in the Israeli Army, so all have some form of responsibility for the actions of the IDF.

    They're both wrong.

    jako



    posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 11:44 AM
    link   

    Originally posted by Jakomo

    because of the simple fact she looked Palestinian.



    Jakomo - Please do me a favour.

    Could you please describe one thing to me?

    How does a femal person look to look "Palestinian"?



    posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 12:00 PM
    link   
    could u not over quote, this is against ats policy, read 'excessive quoting rules'
    and personally i find it annoying and not worth reading.

    this girl was running away from the post as the article clearly states, the guardsmen mentioned it. attack the souce not the paper, or would that make your argument alittle weak flyersfan? almost every post u write has a pro right wing/war slant to it, and your saying this paper is anti jewish so dismiss it. that would mean dismiss anti war, and anti occupation, and anti liberal anything, but just listen to the right wing indoctrination as much as u do. I dont buy into that logic. u never came b ack w/ a response to that guys points on the first page, im interested to hear what u have to say in your defense.
    she was running back to her refugee camp frm something that scared her.
    this israel country has the largest military in the world and there country is the size of a pea. these military people have authoratitive attitudes and anti palestinian attitudes. they are pre-judge'ice towards these people. they could let her continue to run to her refugee camp, but when your an israeli soldier, why let one of them of live? dont u want to shoot as many as u can?



    posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 12:17 PM
    link   
    Riwka:

    How does a femal person look to look "Palestinian"?


    Easy. She looks Jewish except dressed in more ragged clothing, more malnourished, and probably with more fear in her eyes.



    jako



    posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 12:26 PM
    link   
    Has anyone else noticed that the very people condeming the guy who allegedly said this are the same people who defend countries like Iran when they say they want all Jews and americans to die?



    posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 12:45 PM
    link   

    Originally posted by Dronetek
    Has anyone else noticed that the very people condeming the guy who allegedly said this are the same people who defend countries like Iran when they say they want all Jews and americans to die?


    Iran said so after seeing them do bad things.

    As already i've said, Muslims have rhetoric while Israel+USA are practical in implementing their sayings, true to spirit.
    Thay have the overwhelming means and history of ethnic cleansing ( of palestineans... and red indians)
    and nuking (Heroshima and Nagasaki).



    new topics

    top topics



     
    0
    << 1  2  3    5  6 >>

    log in

    join