It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul says Jesus is the Devil in Acts

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: backcase
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Yes

In this knowing you should be riding roughshod over some of this commentary; as would understand the falseness or egotistical meaningless of statements.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   

I haven't been entirely obedient to God's voice. My sight is a bit cloudy.

I see what you are talking about, but I still have an ego myself and answer accordingly to the best of my ability. I am not all spirit.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   
originally posted by: NOTurTypical

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
originally posted by: NOTurTypical
a reply to: backcase

It's the Christian position that the Holy Spirit inspired all of scripture. He was the source author, the human authors only held the writing utensils.

Define 'holy spirit' (source author) of what exactly, the Torah, Talmud, the New Testament? CERTAINY NOT THE NAG HAMMATI "gnostic" dead sea scrolls.
edit on 14-2-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   

I haven't been entirely obedient to God's voice. My sight is a bit cloudy.

I see what you are talking about, but I still have an ego myself and answer accordingly to the best of my ability. I am not all spirit.

What? Obedient to whom? Ego is good (defines you). You are a spiritual being whether you like it or not and are eternal; (don't love that body you inhabit TOO MUCH because it will eventually wear out; as a physical vessel); if you haven't make provisions for your enlightenment; your soul might become trapped in a homeless environment living in a tent colony somewhere deep in the weeds/woods.
edit on 14-2-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   

I have been told by God that I'm in the infamous 'dark night of the soul'. I'm sure you've heard of it.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   

That's the thing, it cannot be defined. Like in the video I posted in reply to you, the Trinity is meant to remain a mystery.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   

I have been told by God that I'm in the infamous 'dark night of the soul'. I'm sure you've heard of it.

I know exactly what this is and is not a permanent affliction (momentary only) a blink, a revelation of instant awareness.
Its actually called "the darkest night of the soul". It is a revelation known only to your individual souls progression. Thank you for sharing.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   

That's the thing, it cannot be defined. Like in the video I posted in reply to you, the Trinity is meant to remain a mystery.

Yes, it can be defined. You attempted to do it with the video posted. I can only imagine if the Trinity is meant to remain a mystery where does the creator god fit in the mix (I suppose not allowed to explain that ridiculous redundancy).

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Yes, it can be defined. You attempted to do it with the video posted. I can only imagine if the Trinity is meant to remain a mystery where does the creator god fit in the mix (I suppose not allowed to explain that ridiculous redundancy).

Well to be honest I have always thought of the Holy Spirit as the Spirit of Love of the Father for the Son and of the Son for the Father.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   

a reply to: veteranhumanbeing

Well to be honest I have always thought of the Holy Spirit as the Spirit of Love of the Father for the Son and of the Son for the Father.

Father, son, holy ghost spirit. I just asked a Catholic 'why not define the trinity as Mother, daughter, holy ghost spirit (no clue); because it is a patriarchal religion that defines women as afterthoughts.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join