It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul says Jesus is the Devil in Acts

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Utnapisjtim

Jesus did not have a son, and if He did, wouldn't he be a little more powerful than Saul who makes him blind as evidenced by the next few verses you neglected to put in?

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: backcase

Everything with Jesus has to be bloody impossible and a miracle, right? Well, guess what, Jesus is a main patriarch of European royalty. What could possibly be a bigger miracle than Jesus actually becoming a father, not just of his sons and daughters, his closest family, no, but his offspring basically owns and rules the Western world, and have been doing so for nearly two millennia.
edit on 7-2-2015 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   

the Gospel of St. Matthew gives a good genealogy of the Christ if you care to stop believing lies.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: backcase

the Gospel of St. Matthew gives a good genealogy of the Christ if you care to stop believing lies.

OK. Then what about the OTHER genealogy that is provided, by Luke? Compare the two and repeat what you just said.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Either way they are more accurate than supposing that Jesus bloodline goes all the way up to present royalty. Jesus Kingdom is not a worldly kingdom. Yes, Jesus has many sons and daughters, they are the people who follow Him Who made understood that it is not the blood in man which makes him noble, but his spirit, which makes him righteous.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Either way they are more accurate than supposing that Jesus bloodline goes all the way up to present royalty. Jesus Kingdom is not a worldly kingdom. Yes, Jesus has many sons and daughters, they are the people who follow Him Who made understood that it is not the blood in man which makes him noble, but his spirit, which makes him righteous.

That was so well said.

"My Kingdom is not of this world"

Jesus Christ
edit on Ram20715v182015u37 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Why is it so important that Jesus was born outside on the coldest day of the year, that he had no human father, that his mother was a virgin, and that Jesus was likewise a virgin, and how he had by effect no children, not mentioning that he was killed and remained stone dead for three days and then magically came back to life????? Can't you see you are supporting a lying doctrine?!? The Catholic and Protestant Heresies were designed to eliminate every last seed of the person we all call Jesus. Starting with Saul Paulus.
edit on 7-2-2015 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Why is it so important

You are the one who doesn't see if you have to ask that question,
after what I just posted. If what you say is true about the royalty
of europe? That would make Jesus a liar. And that's something any scholar
worth his salt would find problematic, to say the least. Why can't you
understand that when you are dealing with God the impossible for you
is possible for God? What's so hard to believe about that?
edit on Ram20715v40201500000010 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Your words are in green and mine are in plain font.

"Why is it so important that Jesus was born outside on the coldest day of the year"

It's not, but it ascribes to Him humility that He was born in very poor conditions rather than a king's palace.

" that he had no human father, that his mother was a virgin,"

Because that is what was prophesied by the prophets. He had to be the Son of the Living God, otherwise, He wouldn't be. He would have just been an ordinary man.

"and that Jesus was likewise a virgin,"

He was the white and spotless Lamb and needed to be so for the Sacrifice, otherwise the sacrifice would have no effect.

"and how he had by effect no children, not mentioning that he was killed and remained stone dead for three days and then magically came back to life?"

We are talking about God, not a just a man. Jesus was God in the flesh, and it had to be so, otherwise our flesh would not have been redeemed and we would remain under sin forever.

"Can't you see you are supporting a lying doctrine?!? The Catholic and Protestant Heresies were designed to eliminate every last seed of the person we all call Jesus. Starting with Saul Paulus."

In that case it would seem they did a bad job, considering the line still lives on. In that case they were stupid for concerning themselves with spiritual matters instead of wild conspiracy theories.

Good thing that's not the case.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Yes, the Bar-Jesuses rule the world after all. Would be odd if Saul Paulus and you guys ever won anything other than the benefits from eating grass and rocks and crawling headlong to the cross all the time.

You don't remember much of tomorrow, do you?

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   

What you are basically asking people to believe is that God
can't do miracles. Well guess what, that's absurd, because that's
what being God is all about.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I would agree. Take a look at how they spoke, first of all. They spoke extremely elaquent. I mean the English language is such a simple easy laid back approach to language. They would scoff at how we talk today.

Let me show that the Dead Sea Scrolls explain why Jesus spoke in parables.

I shall speak out freely, and I shall express my various sayings among you (...) (.. those who would understand parables and riddles, and those who would penetrate the origins of knowledge, along with those who hold fast to the wonderful mysteries ...) (...) those who walk in simplicity as well as those who are devious in every activity of the deeds of humanity.

those with a stiff neck, a hard pate, and all the mass of the Gentiles, with (...) the customs of the fool and the inheritance of the wise (...) Now what good is the riddle to you, you who search for the origins of knowledge? Why is the heart honored, for it is the dominion (...) a parable? Why is it splendid to you, for it is (...) Why is a prince (...) ruler? (...) without strength, and he dominates him with a whip that cost nothing. Who could say (...) who among you seeks the presence of Light and Illumination.

so that they would know the difference between good and evil (.....)secrets of sin (...) but they did not know the secret of the way things are nor did they understand the things of old and they did not know what would come upon them, so they did not rescue themselves without the secret of the way things are. This shall be the sign that this shall come to pass.

It is true that all the peoples reject evil, yet it advances in all of them. It is true that truth is esteemed in the utterances of all the nations - yet is there any tongue or language that grasp it?

what should we call a man who ... his) deeds (...) but every deed of the righteous has been judged impure. And what shall we call man who (... call no one on earth) wise or righteous, for it is not a human possession (...) and not (...) (...wisdom is hidden) except for the wisdom of cunning evil, and the schemes of the devil.

Consider the soothsayers, those teachers of sin. Say the parable, declare the riddle before we speak ; then you will know if you have understood. (...) your foolishness, for the vision is sealed up from you, and you have not properly understood the eternal mysteries and you have not become wise in understanding (...) (...) for you
have not properly understood the origin of Wisdom; but if you should unseal the vision (...) (...) all your wisdom, for to you (...) Hear now what wisdom is.

How can a man understand without knowledge or hearing?

Dead Sea Scroll - The Book Of Secrets 1Q27, 4Q299-301

Do you understand now why Jesus spoke in parables in the bible?

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   

benefits from eating grass? are you insinuating that people that concern themselves with spiritual matters are snakes?

Our benefits come from the true God. Bar- jesus was a magician who was cursed by God, he probably was just calling himself that to appeal to people. St. Paul saw right through that.

What is your benefit in thinking that Jesus bloodline is european royalty? What does that do for you?

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: backcase

benefits from eating grass? are you insinuating that people that concern themselves with spiritual matters are snakes?

No quite the opposite. Eating grass like sheep. You know, Nebuchadnezzar and his Babylon where they are drunk from the blood of prophets and kings? The sort that eventually falls down and adhere to their worldly desires leaving them with rocks for supper there at the wing of the Temple. Crawling breathless to the cross expecting gods and magic's gonna heal them. Some salvation you preach. I wonder what your conditioner contains, it must be deep-working.

Our benefits come from the true God. Bar- jesus was a magician who was cursed by God, he probably was just calling himself that to appeal to people. St. Paul saw right through that.

No your benefits come from sacrificing your king and god and your fellow man, even Jesus. Right? If Jesus didn't die, what would happen to the premises of your «Salvation»?

What is your benefit in thinking that Jesus bloodline is european royalty? What does that do for you?

I don't have to reveal the whereabouts of the Sons of Jesus and the Kingdoms of the world to the Enemy. That would be rather stupid wouldn't it?

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   

deep Conditioner... Was that supposed to be a joke? Conditioner makes my hair far too greasy, I don't use it.

Since His birth the Cross casts its shadow over His life. As a baby His look inspired Simeon to show Mary's heart with that fact. She knew of the suffering that His life entailed, and so did he. Christ's life held much suffering as spoken of by the prophets. Isaias calls Him the Man of Sorrows. Our suffering God did it out of pure love, read the prophets and you will see what His mission was.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   

I don't have to reveal the whereabouts of the Sons of Jesus and the Kingdoms of the world to the Enemy. That would be rather stupid wouldn't it?

What's stupid Ut is having such an enemy.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

What's stupid Ut is having such an enemy.

Aye. You can't choose ancient blood-feud enemies. You can save their lives, and set them free, but sometimes, the spirit of the feud is draconic and ancient as well. The Devil doesn't run the world. Jesus does.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Utnapisjtim
The Devil doesn't run the world. Jesus does.

Everything of what you say is the opposite in truth.

Jesus is hidden from the world. I can keep providing scripture to prove my words but it is beginning to be a large waste of time. Arguing itself is of the ego and pride. In spiritual terms, arguing is satanic. Being humble is holy, many of these things which are holy such as humbling oneself, are things that you refuse to do. Jesus claimed it, and it's true. Hypocrites like you refuse to follow the teachings of our savior.

I rebuke you in truth, but you do have my respect. I am nothing of the world. I am not part of the world. A hypocrite is part of the world. Disrespect is surely part of the world.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: greyer

The Devil doesn't run the world. Jesus does.

Everything of what you say is the opposite in truth.

Thanks for admitting to defeat at least. And you call yourself a Christian? Pft.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Thanks for admitting to defeat at least. And you call yourself a Christian? Pft.

I will tell you and the world why I am a Christian, and I will not judge you to have a thought that you have not spoken in word.

I am giving compassion, from the bottom of my soul in all truth, in following the messenger of heaven, that the prideful can walk all over me, mock me, argue with me, win battles against me, and I lay in pitiful defeat down my spirit as Christ laid down his body unto the cross, my mind never to rise in pride against any person no matter what hypocrisy and unjust discrepancy them claim against me. The devil will defeat me.

But I am doing it for a reason. I am doing because I know Christianity. I am doing it because I know where Christianity started, I know where it went to, and I know how the Gentiles took advantage of it. I listen to the teachings of Christ and I understand them, the same ones that you reject as heresy. As I am doing now, I hold fast to all of the teachings by my steps, and those of the teachings that I am not strong enough to act, I pray to Jesus to have the strength in order to proceed in action to be part of the covenant. If I act in any opposition to the teachings of Christ I pray for forgiveness that I may have the strength to not do them again.

So you are right. I am not a Christian. I am not of the world like you are. The Gentile Christian church of Europe and America, nope, that is not me. Let me testify to you that I am not a part of it. Let me find the truth, which I have already found and wrote here. Let me the chosen one by Jesus to follow all the teachings, so that when every Christian comes to judgement I will be judged according to the covenant, and I will be separated from all Pauline Christians because I searched to find the truth of all truths, and I incorporated the teachings into action.

Every day Christians claim they are Christians to me, yet they act accordingly to the covenant. If you would like to know the covenant teachings I am about to post them after this in a different thread. I would be in utter sin if I had one hint of anger or frustration to you. I would be in utter sin if I was deceived by the ego to think dominance is good. I would be in utter sin if I acted in any way to gain power and control over a living being. I would be in utter sin if I even looked at one of these attractive women running around with short skirts.

You are a judger of me. And you have proven to not follow the teachings of Jesus. You have proven to act in opposition to the teachings of Jesus. I am not a judger of you. I hold fast to all of the teachings of Jesus, for the reason being that I love Jesus and want to please him.

the liberty of the will being preserved. This condition, therefore, being preserved inviolate, He came to invite to His kingdom all righteous ones, and those who have been desirous to please Him. For these He has prepared unspeakable good things, and the heavenly city Jerusalem, which shall shine above the brightness of the sun, for the habitation of the saints. But the unrighteous, and the wicked and those who have despised God, and have devoted the life given them to diverse wickednesses, and have given to the practice of evil the thee which was given them for the work of righteousness He shall hand over to fitting and condign vengeance.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join