It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports: Jordanian King Personally Flying Sorties Against ISIS

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Oh for sure, I just find it funny a British trained soldier talking about peace as the solution to tumultuous events has now decided mudering people in a jet fighter is the thing to do lol.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I think if obama tried to lead troops in war, they'd shoot him first!!, if the u.k gets involved more, i wouldnt mind betting prince harry would want in on it, the last twice he flew helis in 'stahn, it was against the advice from his gran!, ive got a lot of respect for him or any royal or leader who wants to fight on the behalf of their country.
All the best.
B. V. H. a reply to: butcherguy

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dabrazzo

Oh for sure, I just find it funny a British trained soldier talking about peace as the solution to tumultuous events has now decided mudering people in a jet fighter is the thing to do lol.
Against an enemy as violent and barbaric as ISIS, I think any sort of peace with them is off the table.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE
Applause for the PROPAGANDA!! Isis is another CIA creation, to keep us in Iraqistan so that the supply of heroin keeps coming, so that the poppy fields are in full production (I wonder if Monsanto has developed a GMO poppy plant?), to keep Big Pharma in the business of selling massive amounts of Oxy, or percocet or morphine to be prescribed by Quisling doctors for the relief of pain, but causing only more pain, because the patient soon becomes addicted, seeks pills on the street and then finally says F$ck it, I might as well just do heroin because its cheaper! And here you all are applauding this BULLSH$T!

Yeah.....because EVERYONE is hooked on pills and doctors are just writing scripts all over the place.....not to mention all the needle pushing heroin addicts I see at work on a daily basis....that HAS to be what this is about....all propoganda

/sarcasm

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Hey there’s also a report that Obama will ride a tank unto the golf course the next Veterans Day!

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
i sure like the idea, that would be a great leader. but i was just running through the morning talking head shows on TV, and on fox later on in the show said that these rumors are not confirmed and that the photo's are stills taken from a video last year.

here is a article about it.

King not flying missions
Meanwhile, a Jordanian government official on Thursday told Al Arabiya News that King Abdullah was not flying missions against ISIS himself, after local media reports – also taken by some international outlets - indicated he is set to do so.
The official also noted that observers should refrain from calling King Abdullah a fighter pilot as he does not officially hold the title. He is, however, the commander-in-chief of the Jordanian Air Force.
Jordan king cites Clint Eastwood in revenge vow

and i saw this on the fox show but can't find a better U.S. based article, even on fox.

Doocy quietly corrected he record at the end of the next segment. “By the way, I should point out we understand that so far the king has not taken part in any of the raids,” Doocy said. “But he may going forward.” What a statement that would make
Rumors of King Abdullah Flying in Airstrikes Not True, Fox Excited Anyway

so it looks like it's not true, shame really that would be something.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Applause for the PROPAGANDA!! Isis is another CIA creation, to keep us in Iraqistan so that the supply of heroin keeps coming, so that the poppy fields are in full production (I wonder if Monsanto has developed a GMO poppy plant?), to keep Big Pharma in the business of selling massive amounts of Oxy, or percocet or morphine to be prescribed by Quisling doctors for the relief of pain, but causing only more pain, because the patient soon becomes addicted, seeks pills on the street and then finally says F$ck it, I might as well just do heroin because its cheaper! And here you all are applauding this BULLSH$T!

Yeah.....because EVERYONE is hooked on pills and doctors are just writing scripts all over the place.....not to mention all the needle pushing heroin addicts I see at work on a daily basis....that HAS to be what this is about....all propoganda

/sarcasm

NO its about people kissing the A$$ of those that oppress them and THAT IS NOT SARCASM!

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

CIA creation or not, they need to be eradicated and at least this king is taking part in what he's asking others to do.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

Source?
Absurdists do not require sources, only absurd theories.

That said, there are some indications that the US unintentionally made ISIS possible by supplying weapons to Syrian rebels, but I certainly don't believe that they sat down in the Situation Room or wherever black deals are done and said "Well Al-Qaeda isn't the big boogeyman anymore. Which terror group do we create this year?"

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   

"Well Al-Qaeda isn't the big boogeyman anymore. Which terror group do we create this year?"

Worth a read!

Is the Administration’s new policy benefitting our enemies in the war on terrorism?

The U.S. has also taken part in clandestine operations aimed at Iran and its ally Syria. A by-product of these activities has been the bolstering of Sunni extremist groups that espouse a militant vision of Islam and are hostile to America and sympathetic to Al Qaeda.

Why has America not "regime changed" Saudi Arabia again exactly?

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I would like to see my premier do same, he can't fly and will crash ! I don't care he's an a$$..Sorry man you better make better policies in my country because it really sucks. .
edit on 0b54America/ChicagoThu, 05 Feb 2015 12:16:54 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 05 Feb 2015 12:16:54 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Top man ! .. God I couldn't even imagine someone like David Cameron in a jet fighter fighting for his country. I say fair play to the man he is obviously a military man and he is just doing his job no matter how high is up in the pecking order

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Gangster @ mother f#ker...

If this is true; I'd like to have a drink with this man.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

What remains unclear is whether Abdullah is personally suiting up and flying a plane, or instead commanding units involved in the mission.

It's all just speculation and rumour. It's good that you all read the article...

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join