I will report more in depth, when their program is more in detail, but the things I could say for sure are :
1) the prev government, gave all the weight to the poor people and they couldnt pay the taxes, imagine they added tax from 1 euro 30%! All the mid
class paid far less than a person with 10.000 euro anual income! An example is, a family with 1 kid and 25000 euros income, paid much much less taxes,
than a family with 15000 anual income and 2-3-4 kids and if you had more kids, they forced you with more taxes. So what they do now, is to tax free up
to 12000 euros anual income and all the rest with more than 12000 euros, will pay much more taxes. This is why nobody could pay taxes, because the
poor people couldnt pay them!
2) i could give you a list with only 10 companies in Hellas, that they own 74 billion taxes and debt!!! And the previews government didnt touched
them. This radical party is furious against them. And its more than 10 (I only gave you the top 10).
3) they decrease the politician costs and benefits, that will bring hundreds of millions less costs annually. Also they will dismiss the benefit for
politicians to have a free car! Right now imagine that the parliament garage, have about 750 cars that each one of them, costs 700.000 euros! All
these cars will be sold, including 1 of the presidential airplanes.
4) they will invest into production and exports (this is why they dont force any kind sanctions into Russia, Russia is no1 buyer from us).
5) They increase the wedges in order to restart the internal market, because our market is dead... all shops shutting down.
In the other hand, we have dozen of scandals from the prev governments and their bosses... They will form an investigation team by economists and
judges and they will try to analyse how much of the national debt is scanals. Because the prev governments transformed their scandals into a national
and much more that I will be able to write, when we have more information. All the things I ve said, is the things they announced.
9-2-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)