It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jordan's King Abdullah "A trained pilot" to personally lead Revenge bombings on ISIS

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: maddy21

I hate the rulers who rule. But I can't help but love a leader who leads!

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   
dudes got some balls. nothing to do but give respect.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
A descendent of Muhammad leading the fight against radical Islamic jihadists?

Can that be true?

If so, awesome.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechUnique
Sickening. I don't even know what to think about the world when people openly celebrate death, even in vengeance. I guess some people really do just want to watch the world burn.

Yea, you're right, we should be compassionate and understanding towards those radical ISIS fighters who behead/burn alive anyone who doesn't fit into their perfect mold of what a human should be... Some times you need to fight evil with evil, because taking the humanitarian route will do nothing but waste time and resources... Sometimes you come across an enemy so vile and evil that the only course of action is brute force. With ISIS, they need to experience the worst the world has to offer and I hope it's coming soon to them all...

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

I never said that we should take a humanitarian route, so to speak. I said it is sickening how much people are celebrating the march towards an onslaught.

I guess its the same with any war. Some people just don't get excited over bloodshed and are in fact saddened by it, whichever form the bloodshed takes on.

It just feels like I'm in a Colosseum and people are cheering death on as a bloodsport.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: maddy21

dailycaller.com...

Jordan’s King Abdullah ibn al-Hussein, who has trained as a pilot, may fly a bomber himself on Thursday in the country’s retaliation against the ISIS.

Several Arabic-language newspapers reported late Wednesday that the monarch would personally participate in bombing raids on the terrorist group, citing his vow Tuesday to “strike them in their strongholds.”

The king was in Washington when news broke Tuesday of pilot Muadh al-Kasasbeh’s demise at the hands of ISIS extremists. Meeting with the House Armed Services Committee shortly before leaving for Amman, he reportedly quoted the Clint Eastwood’s film “Unforgiven” and said that Jordan would pursue the jihadis until it ran “out of fuel and bullets.”

Meanwhile, Pentagon spokesman John Kirby said Tuesday that “nothing’s going to change” in U.S. policy toward ISIS as a result of Kasasbeh’s murder.

Talk about personally leading charge, i really wonder if the treatment of the pilot was deliberately done to get a reaction. IF so to what end ? Doesn't ISIS already have too many enemies ?

Now that is a King that I would follow! A man willing to stick out his neck for what is right! Not that I believe all of the isis propaganda but if the King is sincere than I applaud him.

Since he most likely knows that it is all just a cia/mossad show however, he probably is not really all that brave, sadly.

Are there no real leaders and heroes anymore? Except maybe Putin? Maybe he,ll lead the charge against the banksters in a tank? Or riding an ICBM, now that is quite the mental imagery. That is If he isn't one of them himself. haha.
edit on 6-2-2015 by johnnyBgood because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: maddy21

They just need reasons/excuses to get more countries to bomb Syria and make it look as legit as possible. After all, one cannot easily get at Iran if pesky Syria is still in the way. And one cannot effectively isolate and control Russia with pesky Iran in the way now can one.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Echtelion
Wow... here's a mature, responsible, grown-up man! Calling the shots, and taking full responsibility for his words and decisions.

I usually don't like monarchy but here's a prince I'd be quite okay with.

Now get me only one State leader like this in the West. I dare you!

Just look at these "untouchables" from the ivory tower media, like Timothy Garton Ash calling for more blood and WWIII... Who among them would even dare going on the battlefront they contributed to build up? Not even for war reporting... a job given to the lower-profile reporters *coughs* SAS *cough*. Buncha total cowards.

I have often said that any form of government could work quite well, even a dictatorship as long as those in power are honest and ethical and have the peoples best interest at heart. It isn't a problem with a system, it is a problem with the ethics of the leaders in every case of bad government.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
King Abdullah II is a 41st generation direct descendant of the Prophet Muhammad

I did not know this,

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

Can that be true?

If so, awesome.

No, it's not true because isis has nothing to do with islam.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Well, we can rely on all the facts as we've seen them... because we are SO well informed by the CI..... I mean, Media, in the U.S.

No... no chance of anything on the ground or in the news of being manipulated HERE!

edit on 6-2-2015 by dasman888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop
no you are wrong he is doing the right thing leading by example and if he was shot down i think his country would probably walk across arabian sub continent to hunt down the isis creeps to avenge their king.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnnyBgood

originally posted by: ausername

Can that be true?

If so, awesome.

No, it's not true because isis has nothing to do with islam.

Yes they do just a different sect. This basically comes down to sunni vs shia. Both belive in the prophet Mohammad both follow his tenants the split is how they believe the end 9 days will occur. And who is a direct descendant of mohammad. The reason is they argue as to whos interpretation is correct.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join