It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jordan's King Abdullah "A trained pilot" to personally lead Revenge bombings on ISIS

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 02:36 AM
link   

dailycaller.com...

Jordan’s King Abdullah ibn al-Hussein, who has trained as a pilot, may fly a bomber himself on Thursday in the country’s retaliation against the ISIS.

Several Arabic-language newspapers reported late Wednesday that the monarch would personally participate in bombing raids on the terrorist group, citing his vow Tuesday to “strike them in their strongholds.”

The king was in Washington when news broke Tuesday of pilot Muadh al-Kasasbeh’s demise at the hands of ISIS extremists. Meeting with the House Armed Services Committee shortly before leaving for Amman, he reportedly quoted the Clint Eastwood’s film “Unforgiven” and said that Jordan would pursue the jihadis until it ran “out of fuel and bullets.”

Meanwhile, Pentagon spokesman John Kirby said Tuesday that “nothing’s going to change” in U.S. policy toward ISIS as a result of Kasasbeh’s murder.

Talk about personally leading charge, i really wonder if the treatment of the pilot was deliberately done to get a reaction. IF so to what end ? Doesn't ISIS already have too many enemies ?

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: maddy21

@#$* yeah.

edit on 5-2-2015 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Shades of "Independence Day", a movie in which the U.S. president flies a mission against alien invaders. Only this is not a movie, and the enemy of Jordan comes most decidedly from the same planet as the rest of us. Bird up, King!

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Perhaps they feel Jordan too is ripe for the plucking as it were.....

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Hail to the king!!, he's one hardcore motherf@#ker!!

All the best.
B. V. H

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Kim Jong-Un approves!

I think IS jumped in too deep here...Jordan's going to wipe the floor.

Godspeed to the Jordanians and King Abdullah ibn al-Hussein.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 03:12 AM
link   

who'd have thought. It seems weirdly suitable, after all the surpression and demanding for absolute power among his own people, he now lives up to fullfill the role he chose for himself. kudos. A King.
This one is at least not a phony, but means it when he says he wants to lead.

Die ISIS! Allahu Akbar!

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 03:44 AM
link   

can we ( U.S. ), trade for him?

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: maddy21 Way to go King Abdullah ibn al-Hussein. I like a leader that actually participates in keeping his country clean of those thugs.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: maddy21

dailycaller.com...

Jordan’s King Abdullah ibn al-Hussein, who has trained as a pilot, may fly a bomber himself on Thursday in the country’s retaliation against the ISIS.

I'm saving my excitement for when he does.

It would be pretty kick ass though. And another good step in the direction of letting the Middle Eastern leaders solve the Middle East's problems.

edit on 2/5/2015 by ~Lucidity because: quote messup insanity

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Not really a smart move...

just like the executions.. its a bad decision.

nothing will probably happen, but on that off chance he's shot down and captured his entire country will be at the mercy of ISIS

this fight is about more than 1 man and his ego.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Now can we see Obama lead a charge once??
Bush also and Cheney???

I do hope that the king stays safe though if he actually does this. He's a rare gem if he does.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 05:08 AM
link   
See Kings and Queens can be good for their people.
(Ours did outstanding work as a mechanic in WW2).

Good for him.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 05:10 AM
link   

My heart went out to those men on the tv yesterday as they all met to deal with their grief. The dignity and controlled hurt that showed with every one of them.

I hope their King will be well protected as I doubt his only enemy is ISIS as there are others who would like to steal the land of Jordan. Whenever I read about the intrigue and power struggles in the ME I honestly just put it on the back burner, except when its about bombing innocent humans trapped in tight blocks of homes like rats; but I have to say that now I am a little more aware of my own government's intrigues, I am just horrified at the cost to humanity these men's ambitions are prepared to sacrifice. We have nothing but pure sadists and psychotics running the world.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: maddy21
i really wonder if the treatment of the pilot was deliberately done to get a reaction.?

Those demon infested ISIS creatures believe that they can usher in the Mahadi that is supposed to come and turn the entire planet Muslim. But first there has to be a massive war and near total death and destruction across the planet. So being provocative is in the nature of ISIS. They WANT a massive retaliation cuz' they think the Mahdi is going to come riding in and save them and squash the 'unbelievers'. (I have seen some fundamentalist Christian groups that have been looking forward to WWIII for the same reason ... they think they'll get raptured and Christ will squash all those left). Sick stuff.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   

A throw back to when English Kings lead their troops into battle.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Nothing but a PR stunt.
Let us not forget that Jordan was a training base for Anti-Assad fighters, using US and UK trainers, amongst others, and that they then all upped and joined ISIS.

Seems they are all full of Bravado in wanting to get into Syria, a sovereign nation, and kill the very people they armed, funded and trained now that their nasty little schemes have gone belly up.

The death of the pilot is a direct result of their own policies and plotting, something the people of Jordan should not forget, amongst the media hype and theatrics.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
See Kings and Queens can be good for their people.
(Ours did outstanding work as a mechanic in WW2).

Good for him.

Queen Elizabeth was a mechanic in WWII? I didn't know that.

Seriously, why do leaders deserve to be over applauded when they do what any citizen of their country is expected to do? Is It like praising a child when they learn to do a poo in the toilet "very good Johnny".

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   

he is awesome, now this if true is what a leader looks like.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Muslim means: "one who submits (to God)", please note the "god" part is artificial in this sentence. will say, got interpreted into it without actually being implied. It means more or less: Go with the flow. Surrender to the fact you are one grain of sand in the phast mandala that is life and you should be greatful you as tiny as you are, can contribute to make the bigger picture more impressive, colourful, deeper in contrast and in general "more alife".

Those demon infested ISIS creatures believe that they can usher in the Mahadi that is supposed to come and turn the entire planet Muslim.

so maybe this would be a good thing and with it, the "out of control" child of the monotheistic religions is so ashamed of it's current development stage it makes the step on to the next evolutionary level all by itself and becomes a pretty blossom in former mentioned mandala.
I am pretty sure mommy and daddy would be proud and welcome them back with open arms into the family.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join