It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone may have turned my baby into the shelter!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Don't get your hopes up. Someone just called me and said she was dead after they placed her. Another person called, and said they used cats in dog fights. I have been at the shelter everyday, and she is not there. I am sorry. This happened before i went to work. She always came back home. If she stayed in, we wouldn't have this problem. However, she refused too. I am sorry, but i don't think I am going to find her. Love you.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diabolical
Don't get your hopes up. Someone just called me and said she was dead after they placed her. Another person called, and said they used cats in dog fights. I have been at the shelter everyday, and she is not there. I am sorry. This happened before i went to work. She always came back home. If she stayed in, we wouldn't have this problem. However, she refused too. I am sorry, but i don't think I am going to find her. Love you.

I really hope this isn't the case. We can't blame her going outside. She was an outside stray when we found her. She was too set in her ways by then. It's hard to retrain them after that. I'll keep my prayers up in the meantime. Please keep me posted.

<< 1   >>

join