It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boyd Bushman on anti gravity

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam
How can we expect ordinary people to know the difference between electromagnetism and gravity when even a "senior scientist" doesn't know the difference? /sarcasm

As I said I seriously doubt Lockeed Human Resources is so incompetent to hire a "senior scientist" who doesn't know the difference.
It's almost as embarrassing as the 25% of the population that thinks the sun revolves around the Earth.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Bushman isnt alone, military has been comming out of the wood work telling people aliens are real and so are UFOs the skeptics are just being willfully ignorant at this point.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

You're making that up right? I can't believe that 25% of the population believes that the sun revolves around the Earth. I mean, really?

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: wtbengineer
a reply to: Arbitrageur

You're making that up right? I can't believe that 25% of the population believes that the sun revolves around the Earth. I mean, really?

Yep people can be pretty dumb. . . .

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
Yep people can be pretty dumb. . . .

They certainly can be

Petition for banning water.

Stopping "chemtrails" with vinegar

Just stupid

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

You entirely miss the point of what he really did and what he is talking about. It is no research or experiment environment he just is so proud he wants to visualise it, but we're talking objects on a different scale than what he has in his house. Huge objects, planets, you know... Besides that he has too much gravity here on earth to show the observations he made.
And if I may add, he is on to the same thing, as I think is the key to the universe, the "sub-mathmatical physical determination tool", so to speak.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Everything Bushman says is gold, and people should count themselves fortunate to be able to hear the truth comming from him before he died.

It amazes me how many people just want to live a lie, and want to be lied to, they dont even want to know the truth, its like a bunch of people just dont even care.

edit on 6-2-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

You entirely miss the point of what he really did and what he is talking about...

Sliding a magnet down the inside of a copper pipe and saying "look, it's anti-gravity" either means he's an idiot or he's lying to you. There's not much wiggle room there.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Everything Bushman says is gold...

Yeah, comedy gold. One born every minute, they say.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

Everything Bushman says is gold...

Yeah, comedy gold. One born every minute, they say.

I think your comment would be better if you looked in the mirror at yourself, really take a long look and be stupified at how little you understand yourself, which is why you have a hard time understanding others.
Pathetic to say the least. . . . .

However Mr. Bushman comes out and tells folks we have the ability to take ET home and have met ETs as well as reverse engineered thier craft, and he has a host of pattons, not only that he was a senior scientist at lockheed. It all gives further creit to his claims, so its a good thing he said what he had to say before he died, rather than take it to the grave.

The information he is presenting is gold like I said, and it can be used to put some of the puzzle pieces together, and figure out what the big picture may be.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   

However Mr. Bushman comes out and tells folks we have the ability to take ET home

Care to show us where he said that?

not only that he was a senior scientist at lockheed.

Care to show us some proof for that?

The information he is presenting is gold like I said,

No, it shows he knows nothing about physics, like you!

(post by FormOfTheLord removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

...which is why you have a hard time understanding others.

Oh, I think I understand him quite alright. Nothing like some walmart plastic alien dolls either, on top of the magnet-down-the-pipe hokum.

However Mr. Bushman comes out and tells folks we have the ability to take ET home and have met ETs as well as reverse engineered thier craft, and he has a host of pattons, not only that he was a senior scientist at lockheed. It all gives further creit to his claims, so its a good thing he said what he had to say before he died, rather than take it to the grave.

How do you know he was a senior scientist? Ever seen his doctoral thesis? I haven't. Looked, too. He has a few patents. Some of them I'd have disallowed if I were his examiner, as they're prior art with enough stage dressing to hide it. He does have two that are sorta near and dear to my heart, though.

The information he is presenting is gold like I said, and it can be used to put some of the puzzle pieces together, and figure out what the big picture may be.

And the big picture in this case is that he thought magnets down pipes were anti-gravity, or he thought he could sell YOU on it.

eta: HERE'S the host of Patton's:

edit on 6-2-2015 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

What can I say other than some people just want to remain willfully ignorant of truths told to them. I would prefer to know than to not know, however I think many would rather just not know about whats out there, and whats already been here for quite some time.
Everyone has the right to believe whatever they wish, however when people attempt to undermine the truth with dolls and insults its stepping over the line into pushing your skepticism on others which has zero to do with anything at all.

The truth is all around if you can just open your eyes to see it and unplug ears to hear it being told.

Theres also some BS out there which you need to sniff out. . . .
Alot of skepticism falls into my BS catagory, because its based in the denial of facts being presented to you.
edit on 6-2-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   

What can I say other than some people just want to remain willfully ignorant of truths told to them.

Very true, just look at the people that believe the crap about Bushman!

, however when people attempt to undermine the truth with dolls and insults its stepping over the line

Very true, when frauds like Bushman show a photo of a doll, or claim a magnet falling down a copper tube is antigravity...

The truth is all around if you can just open your eyes to see it and unplug ears to hear it being told.

But some people prefer to believe frauds like Bushman.... funny that!

Theres also some BS out there which you need to sniff out. . . .

Like Bushman...

Alot of skepticism falls into my BS catagory, because its based in the denial of facts being presented to you.

Except you do not present facts, just silly claims! Like eating meat is immoral, et's are here, pyramids produce free energy....

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I love it! Host of Pattons! You mind telling me what two patents he holds that are near and dear to your heart? I worked as a patent examiner right out of college and I can't imagine anything based on prior art getting through. I think I might have granted one patent in almost a year there. I don't know much about Bushman, but I get a good kick out of the stunts with copper pipes and magnets and so forth.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: wtbengineer

I love it! Host of Pattons! You mind telling me what two patents he holds that are near and dear to your heart? I worked as a patent examiner right out of college and I can't imagine anything based on prior art getting through. I think I might have granted one patent in almost a year there. I don't know much about Bushman, but I get a good kick out of the stunts with copper pipes and magnets and so forth.

Well, he's got two that are *ahem* sorta related to other things I've worked on: 5,420,588 and 5,384,802.

He patented a simon pure thermionic diode with 5,637,946 (1957 work) and 5,514,926 is basically the way a speedometer works. I'm shocked, SHOCKED I tell ya, that they let those through. But then, I've seen Hitachi succeed in patenting a flip-flop used as a synchronizer in something like '89, and TI combination patent DMA "but only in conjunction with a CPU and memory" and get a grant in something like '91.

I haven't sat down and looked at his polarization detector dates vs when I know I've seen that trick too, but when you're patenting something Gene Roddenberry used as a throw-away line in his Star Trek pilot, it's a bit fishy for a patent in '95.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   

What say you about static displacement drives? Is that even a viable option?

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

What say you about static displacement drives? Is that even a viable option?

I may not know it as that name - give me some more detail.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: chr0naut

You entirely miss the point of what he really did and what he is talking about. It is no research or experiment environment he just is so proud he wants to visualise it, but we're talking objects on a different scale than what he has in his house. Huge objects, planets, you know... Besides that he has too much gravity here on earth to show the observations he made.
And if I may add, he is on to the same thing, as I think is the key to the universe, the "sub-mathmatical physical determination tool", so to speak.

I was speaking to what Mr Boshman said directly. Not for something that the hopeful may possibly infer from the apparent veil of deceit he raised.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join