It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

past and present black secrets

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I've always thought that the best/easiest artificial gravity kluge would be to have your ship's crew wear metal-impregnated jumpsuits and have the floorplates be electromagnets. It's a hack, but it'd be a whole lot easier than building a spherical ship around a neutron star haha.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

originally posted by: mbkennel

I want to live Star Trek. Not Doctor Strangelove.

Now, what better way to go out than riding a nuke and yelling 'yeehaw!'?

Five days with a trio of Orion green girls?

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

There'd be nothing artificial about the gravity. Of course, the core of neutron star is going to go in whatever direction it is going at a millisecond before and will keep on going that same direction and not take any human advice.

How much neutron star do you have to have to keep the neutrons from decaying into hydrogen?

Looks like 10% of solar mass?

physics.stackexchange.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Five days with a trio of Orion green girls?

Well, if it was the three in the video I posted, I'd have to give her some thought.

But yeehaw has style.

I have to say, the few times I thought I was about to buy it and had time enough for philosophical contemplation, a huge amount of what I was thinking was "How stupid is this. I hope no one ever finds out what happened, because I am about to die looking like a total idiot" Much more than I'd have expected.

OTOH, three green girls would also have its own sort of style, as long as you didn't get back shot in performance of your duty or something equally tool-ish.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Looks like 10% of solar mass?

Man, the surface gravity of that thing would be ferocious. Also a bit hard to accelerate.

I think it might be easier to just accelerate at 0.5g and call it a day.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I started reading this thread with great interest, just like I have with many others over the past 1.5 years, but find that it fades out similar to others. I noticed there are probably a couple of guys on here to post that actually know something about secret aircraft/UFO associated stuff, but always dance around real answers if they know it. Then there are a few who are well versed in the subject and can make great educated guesses. Then there are a bunch of guys like me who have a burning interest in the subject, but don't have any connections or direct knowledge of anything.

That's why these threads turn out too frustrating sometimes. I'm always reading to find out more...hoping someone chimes in with detail that really hits the nail on the head. But the few who know some real details have to give vague information for fear of some kind of retribution. It's like there is never more than 80% of what you need. Frustrating!

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: cjf5150

80%? what a coincidence...

and yeah, Zaphod doesn't like orange clothes.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Haha!! Frustrating as hell, but turn that frustration into something positive, no-one is going to come out and straight tell you what you need to know so read and investigate and learn, you may never get the answer you are seeking, but you will become lots more knowledgable on your journey.

PS, search astr0, he straight came out with it, but then choose to believe and be blown away, or choose not to and stay where you are :-)
edit on 15 2 2015 by Forensick because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

why do you think i've called that 80% a coincidence?
you should read astr0's posts more carefully.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Yep. It is. But you'll never see someone that knows come right out and say flat out what something is. Either they are under an NDA and at risk, and the DIA does pay attention, or it could be traced back to someone that trusted them.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
Either they are under an NDA and at risk, and the DIA does pay attention, or it could be traced back to someone that trusted them.

Oh, boy, don't they just. And yes, yes it can trace back to someone the DIA can get their little implacable spook hands on, then they can threaten that person until you turn your nearly untraceable self in to get them off the hook.

It might work better if you had no morals or qualms AT ALL, instead of just being morally challenged.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I know first hand that three letter agencies pay attention to these threads. lol

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: boomer135

where is the link to that Fark forums story?

That shows that they listen.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Lol someone on this thread is very familiar with that story..

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   

There are likely folks on here that are a little of each of the three areas you mentioned, as well.

How can the last two be coincident with the first? Because few, if any, are read in on every program.
edit on 17-2-2015 by TAGBOARD because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

The fark fiasco really ruffled some feathers. It wasn't just a "Hey, don't let this slip out." kinda deal, and more of a "You said WHAT on a PUBLIC FORUM!? HOO BOY OH BOY boy."

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
oops wrong thread
will repost in right one

edit on 18-2-2015 by punkinworks10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TAGBOARD

This.

We all know what we know, we all know what we don't know, and we all speculate to fill the gap.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: framedragged

(facepalm)

It's the only time I've actually had people email me and say "They just took down all those threads you posted - and they took down any thread that referenced them. It's like they never were"

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: boomer135
I know first hand that three letter agencies pay attention to these threads. lol

How do I sign up and get paid money for that job? I'm already on here enough as it is...

I'd like to think I give them something to laugh about now and then. Here's one for today:

A UFO!

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join