It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Alternative News Source _ Combining both "Left & Right Wing Perspectives"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Alternative media outlets of the Left and Right have become a crucial supplement to our knowledge of the world, providing those perspectives usually ignored by our mainstream media. This small webzine will aim to provide convenient access to at least a fraction of those voices and topics.

A Collection of Interesting, Important, and Controversial Perspectives Largely Excluded from the American Mainstream Media. In today's world, even alternative media is increasingly starting to fit the mold of MSM. Alternative left vs. Alternative Right. We should want the truth. It shouldn't matter who, or what side that truth reflects or affects. In the biggest war being fought there are traps set inside of traps. Bad looks Good, Good looks bad, and nothing is off limits when it comes to the war on our minds. if there is a site appearing to recognize & remove one of those division traps, then I say it's worth a look.

www.unz.com...
edit on -06:00Wed, 04 Feb 2015 19:20:43 -060020v20WednesdayAmerica/Chicago7America/Chicago04 by PrivilegedPeasant because: Misspell

edit on -06:00Wed, 04 Feb 2015 19:21:31 -060021v21WednesdayAmerica/Chicago7America/Chicago04 by PrivilegedPeasant because: bad link

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: PrivilegedPeasant

Not a bad site. Already got sucked into reading a few articles. Sort of ATS-ish.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ABNARTY

I'm glad you like it. I love finding new sites.
I've been using this little helper to find similar sites because you can search key words.
www.moreofit.com...

You may like it.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: PrivilegedPeasant

Thanks, it looks like a good site.

Me being interested in the big scheme of things in the World had to rely too much one side of things because the other side went dead silent and/or was pumping out way too much propaganda.

While I think it's interesting to read both sides (both can have valid points), in general I prefer analysis not clouded by left/right visions because they are more objective, but looking over it, it seems also to be the case on that site...only people being in a left/right state of mind may label certain things the opposite side (but that's there loss).

new topics

top topics

join