It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former NSA Director Admits 9/11 "Used To Take Your Rights"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Today, Michael Hayden ex NSA and CIA (under Bush) gave a speech at Washington and Lee Law University in Lexington, Virginia.
Infowars reporter David Night is reporting "tidbits" today and apparently sometime soon will file a full report on InfoWars

Alex Jones plays a report by David Knight that details how the NSA head claims that his orders from the president trump your rights.

The "tidbit" is shown from 1 minute 4 minutes...just a sneak peak...ANYONE CAN ADD THE LINK WHEN IT ARRIVES.
As of 5 PM PST Wednesday nothing posted.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
My what shocking news...............not!
This guy just wants to keep his head after the revolution.....

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
The truth hurts bad dont it.

I dont know what rights my fellow Americans think we may have now, but we dont really have many, I think its more an illusion of freedom.

Lets not forget the chemtrails, chemical toxins in our food, air, and water.
We are all spied on 24/7, we now have precrime, they can see in your homes literaly, all your calls and mail purchases are recorded.

And now you can thrown in jail for nothing at all.

911 wasnt even a believable story, with the whole building 7 falling on its own and people bught it hook line and sinker.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: stirling

I dont think there will be any revolt, people will just roll over and let the rest of thier rights to be stripped away like gun control, then people wont even be able to revolt.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

I dont think there will be any revolt, people will just roll over and let the rest of thier rights to be stripped away like gun control, then people wont even be able to revolt.

Most, yes. But not all them.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: stirling

Hahaha such a good post...

You know I always liked Colin Powell and if you remember he left after Bush's first term...always made me wonder why he left...he's a bit smarter than the others. I think he jumped ship as soon as he could do it in a professional manner...makes me wonder how many will "claim" they didn't know or weren't part of this.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: lynxpilot

What have ANY done about this since 2001? Yes ALL will follow the herd, the other "loners" will be weeded out and dealt with.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: superman2012

originally posted by: lynxpilot

What have ANY done about this since 2001? Yes ALL will follow the herd, the other "loners" will be weeded out and dealt with.

Thats my whole point what are people going to do? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

People have never ever done anything in the past so I wouldnt imagine they will ever do anything in the future, because thier not doing anything in the present.

No one ever cared, so why will that ever change?
edit on 4-2-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: rockpaperhammock

You know I always liked Colin Powell and if you remember he left after Bush's first term...always made me wonder why he left...he's a bit smarter than the others. I think he jumped ship as soon as he could do it in a professional manner...makes me wonder how many will "claim" they didn't know or weren't part of this.

You mean after he got up in front of the UN and lied his *** off about WMDs in Iraq and, before that, lied to his superiors in the U.S. about the My Lai Massacre? That Colin Powell?

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I thought this was common knowledge by now? Whether 9/11 was an inside job or not (it was), people realize it was used as an excuse to take our rights away... well I would hope people realize it.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
I thought this was common knowledge by now? Whether 9/11 was an inside job or not (it was), people realize it was used as an excuse to take our rights away... well I would hope people realize it.

People wont realize that simple truth because its a herd mentality we are dealing with, no individual thought or reasoning skills for the many that is only for a few who will be considered crazies.

911 defies all logic in every way. . .

However people will go along with it because they want to believe the offical story, the key is they want to believe.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

Here is the link to full speech

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: rockpaperhammock

I too used to like him. However he most likely left because the outside world was laughing at him when he delivered his speech to the UN about there being WMDs in Iraq. Valerie Playne (sp?) was outed by the WH. Powell knew he had lost his credibility. Personally I believed that the Coalition of the Willing came about through strong arm tactics, calling in favors, or bribery and blackmail.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   
It seems to me like they want you to know about the BS. I think when you've had enough, they will usher in the solution. It will be a solution you would have never agreed upon but are backed into a corner and ultimately take. We all see the BS daily. They have to see it. Why do you think that is? I think it's all BS.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Ok, I admittedly did not watch the video, but how is Colin Powell tied into this? I thought it was Michael Hayden who gave the speech that contained the admission?

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Anyone stupid enough to believe the offical 911 story and building 7 falling down on its own doesnt deserve to have rights period.
edit on 5-2-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

What an ignorant thing to say.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

What an ignorant thing to say.

Can you explain how building 7 fell? Im listening. . . .
edit on 5-2-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Tangerine

yes i liked him...and after that he resigned pretty quickly....almost like he had pressure to do that and maybe guilt ate at him.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   

You should talk to the members of the FDNY who stood at the foot of WTC 7 that day. They looked at the damage, the fires, then they set up a surveyor's transit that showed the building was shifting. THEN, they cleared the area because they were positive it was going to fall.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join