It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Even AQ condemn murder of Jordanian pilot as 'deviant'. Cleric calls for Isis to be killed.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
link here

Responding to the murder of Moaz al-Kasasbeh, the Grand Sheikh of Al-Azhar university in Cairo, Ahmed al-Tayib, said those responsible must face 'killing, crucifixion and chopping of the limbs.'

His judgement came as a Twitter account linked to Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula, the Yemeni branch of the terror group, denounced the killing as 'conclusive proof of Isis' deviance'.

Even the Muslim world are torn by this. If things continue I can see a sectarian civil war within Islam brewing and boiling over. I'm not sure what the end goal is here or how deeply involved the west and other ME countries are, but when AQ are comparing a group to 'Satan' then that tells you all you need to know.

It also proves that ISIS are just a bunch of hate filled extremists and are bending and swaying their interpretation of the religion to suit their own goals and beliefs.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: sg1642

Well, its definately some evil # they are doing, so I give you that.

I think ISIS will be gone by the end of this year.... there hope was for the Muslim nations to join them.... instead they are opposing them.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Hopefully the non-islamic countries' "waiting game" will in fact pay off. Avoiding isil's desire of creating a common enemy may be the best move made so far in this disgusting period of history. Let's just pray/hope that our politicians don't jump into the pool with their #ty shorts on!!!

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Well, its definately some evil # they are doing, so I give you that.

I think ISIS will be gone by the end of this year.... there hope was for the Muslim nations to join them.... instead they are opposing them.

I don't get it. Why turn fellow Muslim people against your group with such an act? Are they really that stupid? What are the outside influences and what's the aim of it all? If it is western strings being pulled then it can only be for one reason. To galvanize people in to supporting military action. If this is all down to ISIS then it is a pretty stupid move.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
Hopefully the non-islamic countries' "waiting game" will in fact pay off. Avoiding isil's desire of creating a common enemy may be the best move made so far in this disgusting period of history. Let's just pray/hope that our politicians don't jump into the pool with their #ty shorts on!!!

Yeah I agree. We go in heavy footed then it will fuel the fire and give this group what they want. Our governments need to stop raising wild dogs and then getting angry because they have chewed the furniture.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I think AQ is full of BS.

They want to kill just as much as ISIS.

Be very careful.

All "news" and "information" coming from the Middle-East is controlled BS.

100% rubbish and horse dung.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I think AQ is full of BS.

They want to kill just as much as ISIS.

Be very careful.

All "news" and "information" coming from the Middle-East is controlled BS.

100% rubbish and horse dung.

well there is the flip side of the coin. Is this an attempt to single out Isis in the public eye as the bogeyman. Have the old enemy served their purpose? On to bigger and better things I suppose.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Just because Al-Qaeda is condemning ISIS, doesn't mean they're angels. Al-Qaeda has been behind many mass suicide bombings. They've also done beheadings. Lets not forget about Daniel Pearl who was decapitated and whose body was cut up into 10 pieces and buried. The Al-Qaeda leadership needs to look into the mirror, because their image is no better than that of ISIS.

Setting the Jordanian pilot on fire was the straw that broke the camels back. ISIS days are numbered and so are Al-Qaeda's. ISIS has pissed off more countries than they can chew. They may be good at recruiting sadistic Islamists using social media, but they're not too smart when they think they can keep pulling the tail on a pride of lions and not expect to be eaten for dinner.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

Just because Al-Qaeda is condemning ISIS, doesn't mean they're angels.

No but if Al-Qaeda are condemning ISIS it means ISIS are really really really #ed up.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

If Al Qaeda is condemming ISIS, that doesn't make them any bit better...that means they fear ISIS has unleashed the firestorm of hell upon them all (all the raghead terrorist Islamic radicals) and they are scrambling to get out of the way!

"Uh, not us, we aren't anywhere NEAR that bad!!!" yeah, right.

Kill them all.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakesidepark

If Al Qaeda is condemming ISIS, that doesn't make them any bit better...that means they fear ISIS has unleashed the firestorm of hell upon them all (all the raghead terrorist Islamic radicals) and they are scrambling to get out of the way!

"Uh, not us, we aren't anywhere NEAR that bad!!!" yeah, right.

Kill them all.

I never said that al queda were the good guys.

Im just saying if people as messed up as al queda are calling you extreme then you must be pretty messed up.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I am not trying to paint AQ as some credible organisation or suggest their word is final. The point is if they are even showing signs of discontent with ISIS then it suggests the group are alienating themselves through their extreme conduct.
edit on 0061642 by sg1642 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   

For the record, I didn't SAY that you said that at all.

But, I DID intend to infer that AQ is trying to make that impression, and that impression is not that they are GOOD, but only that they are not THAT bad.

Carry on.

And...oh yeah...kill them all. Before they do the same to us.
(as that IS their intention, and they have stated that as their fact)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Jordan, for example, is a recruiting ground for extremist Jihadi groups, ISIS's execution of the Jordanian pilot has turned many in that country against them. Looks to me that AQ are attempting to capitalise on this, "don't join them, join us!"

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: sg1642

Yeah I agree. We go in heavy footed then it will fuel the fire and give this group what they want. Our governments need to stop raising wild dogs and then getting angry because they have chewed the furniture.

My thoughts exactly.

However what I mean to agree with is not so much the raising dogs thing, but rather hoping that their puppies will know what to bite and what not to bite. In the end it's best just not to breed dogs.
edit on 4-2-2015 by Jonjonj because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: sg1642

My thoughts exactly.

However what I mean to agree with is not so much the raising dogs thing, but rather hoping that their puppies will know what to bite and what not to bite. In the end it's best just not to breed dogs.

Right now the Kurds are in a good position to finally earn themselves a stable existence. They are taking the fight to ISIS and may come out of this in a stronger position. We might also have a group that can be backed without it biting us in the arse.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Yet how sad it is that we have to think about any possible disaster with relevance to our possible gain, am I right?
I hope the kurds, both in Turkey and Iraq may find a place to live that doesn't involve having to fight for their survival, as they have been doing for many many years. And let me say that what I say about the Kurds, I say about absolutely every single race, creed or colour on this planet. oh, sorry, I don't include those absolutely disgusting religious maniacs...and politicians...and some sick industrialists...lol

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Yet how sad it is that we have to think about any possible disaster with relevance to our possible gain, am I right?
I hope the kurds, both in Turkey and Iraq may find a place to live that doesn't involve having to fight for their survival, as they have been doing for many many years. And let me say that what I say about the Kurds, I say about absolutely every single race, creed or colour on this planet. oh, sorry, I don't include those absolutely disgusting religious maniacs...and politicians...and some sick industrialists...lol

I think the real disaster is the impact the conflict in the ME has had on innocent human beings. It just makes it worse that our countries have played such a hand in it.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I can see ISIS being used as the pre cursor to a full blown police state and onto a NWO, plot line: ISIS "sneak into" western nations, then start invading us, then our government have the green light they need to set up a police state where you have zero freedom as they try to "weed the bad guys out" ..all the while it is mere crap from the Hollywood script writers, or they do in fact invade, by way of invite from western governments.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewokP
It reminds me of when the KKK distanced themselves from Westboro Baptist Church.
I sure hope this might be a game changer.

new topics

top topics

join