It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doppelgangers: A harbinger of doom?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Here's my story. Years ago, I had a dream where I woke up, got out of bed and went to go into the bathroom. The door was closed and I assumed my brother was in there so I went to go out to the kitchen. There in the living room sitting on a chair was.. me. We looked at each other and the other me said " I don't belong here." and then vanished. I woke up, just in time to hear my brother leaving the bathroom. I went into the bathroom and reflected on the dream and what it meant. I got the impression that I had met myself, maybe from one alternate plane right next door and we had overlapped somehow and shared a dream. But I was cold, very cold, and the house seemed freezing. I got ready to take a shower and the feeling of cold was intense. So I did something very stupid which I'd never done before and never done since. I took the electric space heater and moved it close to the shower and put it on the hamper next to the shower door so the heat could blow into the shower. I took one last precaution, I hooked the cord over the shower towel bar so it wouldn't fall in. Well, it did fall in, a minute into the shower. I jumped two feet as it hit the floor of the shower. But the plug had pulled out, looping it around the towel bar shortened the cord length so the electric connection was off once it fell forward. I'm still not sure how it fell in, since I checked to see if the hamper surface was level.
I don't know if that was a warning, a premonition, or if something tried to kill me. But I would say I saw a doppleganger, at least in a dream.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 03:17 AM
link   

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join