It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First look at the Roswell alleged alien slide - Blurred obviously

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Stanton Friedman weighs in on the slides.

I could find no convincing information that there is any connection between the slides and Roswell.

Stanton Friedman Chimes in on the alleged roswell alien slides

Now, he's not saying it can't be, just that the evidence he has so far doesn't connect the slides to Roswell. I wonder if he feels the slides show an alien??
edit on 4-5-2015 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Considering Maussan is involved, the slides' likelihood of being a hoax were very much assured. The man peddles in hoaxes. Nothing from him can be considered the least bit credible.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   
ok -what happened - 05th MAY 2015 has come and gone - and ????????

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

As expected, nothing at all of any note, no "smoking gun", and no proof of any kind - but they made money from it, which was the whole point!

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   

There was plenty of proof and insight into the slide and the Roswell Crash in the May 5th streaming event.

Probably more significant than the slide was an interview with the last living witness to the alien bodies. He was unidentified previously and hadn't given interviews before. That alone was worth the price to watch the event. Also interesting was that Hida Ray and her husband Bernard were close friends of the powerful Bush family. The figure has far less ribs than a child, so if it is a mummy there had to be some deformation or removal. The anthropologists that looked at the slide didn't think it was human though.

It was 5hrs. 30 minutes so I haven't watched it all yet, but overall it was worth it.
edit on 6-5-2015 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kojiro
Considering Maussan is involved, the slides' likelihood of being a hoax were very much assured. The man peddles in hoaxes. Nothing from him can be considered the least bit credible.

Maussan really has nothing to do with the slides. He just wanted to present the event and had the weight to offer Adam Dew a big venue to present it.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

It was 5hrs. 30 minutes so I haven't watched it all yet, but overall it was worth it.

That's all that really matters.

I remember a $90 Tyson PPV that lasted as many seconds.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Honestly, the best parts were about 30 minutes all together.

The newly revealed serviceman who is interviewed on the bodies was significant as well as the background of Hilda and Bernard Ray. The fact they were close friends of the Bush family indicates they traveled in powerful circles. The anthropologists had some interesting things to say about the skeleton, but I only caught part of that because the stream cut out and I had to reload the page. I was thinking this was a mummy, but now I'm not so sure from what was said.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   

There was plenty of proof

If that were true, one would expect the media and the scientific community to be all over it, but yet, there's nothing....Funny , that....

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

The figure has far less ribs than a child,

just WTF ?????????????

children have the same number of ribs as adults .

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Mainly because he's at the very least a gullible twit who'll swallow anything. Why he carries any sort of "weight" is beyond me. If I had genuine photographs of alien bodies, he would not be the man I'd pick to present them. No, his presence taints any sort of "authenticity" they may have had. Maussan's the go-to guy when you want to pull the wool over everyone's eyes.

And considering the item in the photograph looked like a plastic Hollywood prop to me, I'm not the least bit impressed at all.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

As expected, nothing at all of any note, no "smoking gun", and no proof of any kind - but they made money from it, which was the whole point!

and what a useless "slide".....people are actually trying to see and recognize something in that "slide"....it's totally worthless.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
This is the slide marked number 11 taken with flash that Maussan posted
today in Twitter. Is the same slide showed yesterday in the event, If you
notice the label plate is blank, this slide copy was retouched and the letters
in that plate were erased.

This is the same slide without retouching, the letters in the plate althoug
blurry they are visible.

This is the second slide taken without flash, the letters on the plate are also
visible.

I wonder why would Maussan retouch the slide 11 to be shown in public and
erased the letters on the plate.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

There was plenty of proof

If that were true, one would expect the media and the scientific community to be all over it, but yet, there's nothing....Funny , that....

They did have 2 pathologists studying and other scientists review it, and they just had a release of the info yesterday so be patient. They did say that many scientists and anthropologists, when approached, wouldn't even look at it. Likely because it was blurry and they couldn't be sure they weren't seeing a fabricated item. So understand that there are many professionals that won't involve themselves with this. Hence the slow going efforts.

They had some evidence that shows that the Ray's could have had access based upon their powerful friends. Jackie Gleason was said to have seen alien bodies, so maybe a small circle of friends did indeed see the aliens.

Adam Dew does want more professionals to review it and have some other things looked in to to help the investigation. I do not see Adam Dew as a hoaxer. He claims only what facts he's found out so far and acknowledges that the slide cannot be the only evidence to prove this and is looking into other aspects of this with researchers assistance.

See this interview with him:

I guess the thing that still doesn't add up is why such a supposed precious find is left out on a display unsealed. There are some distorted child mummies out there that look equally weird. I'm still open to seeing more about this though before I rule it out.
edit on 6-5-2015 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: free_spirit

Because obviously the popular theory of it being a child's mummy in a display case at a museum somewhere is the likeliest truth about this picture and Jaime "Charlatan" Maussan doesn't want people to realize it by reading what's on the plate.

I think it's time to toss these "Roswell" Slides threads into the Hoax Bin, because it's becoming very blatantly obvious that's what it is. Standard Maussan fare.
edit on 5/6/2015 by Kojiro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 02:48 AM
link   
In case anyone wants to check out my thoughts on the Social Media Santilli connection, I started a separate thread here: Roswell Slides: Social Media Santilli?
edit on 7-5-2015 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 03:13 AM
link   

In case anyone wants to check out my thoughts on the Social Media Santilli connection,

Yet another thread started on a hoax! When will they end?

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

In case anyone wants to check out my thoughts on the Social Media Santilli connection,

Yet another thread started on a hoax! When will they end?

My thread is not about the Roswell alien or it's authenticity, but about the pranksters behind the Santilli prank and how it matches what is being done with the Roswell slides. Totally unlike all the other threads going on this now. Have a read, I guarantee you might be thinking there is deep rabbit hole that leads back to the grand Alien Autopsy pranksters from 20 years ago.

Apologies for off topic response.

Back to this thread. Where can we get high resolution images now of the Adam Dew slides? Supposedly he's putting them out there for review.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I am left to agree the slide looks like a mummy in an exhibit. No one would leave a precious figure unsealed like this. And the supposed owner of the slide looks impossibly old in the supposed late 40's alien image packet to have lived to the late 80's.

This whole thing captured almost no one's attention. The web saw it and said "Ray Santilli Revisited". Maussan likely made an even cut or more on this spectacle, but I don't see this lasting long enough for the documentary "Kodachrome" to ever come out. It will stay undeveloped, underexposed and slightly blurry…like it should.

Read my thread "Roswell Alien Slides: Social Media Santilli" up a few posts (with link). It answers who might have done this and why.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Here's what the label seems to have said:

www.theufochronicles.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join