It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First look at the Roswell alleged alien slide - Blurred obviously

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: free_spirit

I always enjoyed the theory where the UFO had some strange things inside, rumors of surgical modified children came up, but what if they were androids?
Think about it, drones for bio-anthropological research and intended as a gift. But then they thought "Holy # this thing has to be Russian we have to try to get to an even level" and that's where the cold war came from and after the arrising accusations and inner-secret-service-rumors, the Russinas thought "Holy # we have to defend the humanity" we got stuck in a society that claims to be not militarized but is in fact capable of more destruction, or benficial than ever before.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

That should be obvious to everyone. I meant permission from ATS.

Anyway, I'm a little shocked to see you and gortex thanking him for taking a giant dump all over the Aliens & UFO forum. This has absolutely NOTHING to do with aliens! Is there a reason why we're not upset that these liars, fraudsters, and scammers are using this site to promote their event?

Oh well, I'm sure it'll be a very profitable evening for all parties involved.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

can anyone give me a rational explaination why we have an announcement now [ FEB 5th ] that the " real " evidence will be released in may ??

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Why did Lucasfilm release a trailer in November of 2014 for Star Wars: Episode VII when it's not going to be released until December of 2015? To build hype! Like I said in my last post this has nothing to do with aliens, it's all about marketing, promotion, and of course money.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: CosmicRay

Anyway, I'm a little shocked to see you and gortex thanking him for taking a giant dump all over the Aliens & UFO forum.

The OP is in my opinion an asset to this forum , I tend not to damn people by association but rather on actions.

I doubt this discovery will be proof of anything but am prepared to wait before I pass judgement on the pictures in question.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: data5091
interesting timing! Just yesterday I was looking over at OpenMinds.com and there is purportedly some new found film that shows one of the aliens at Roswell being taken to Area 51. Supposedly the film has been shown to be from the time period ( 1940's) per the inspectors. The film is all of maybe 56 seconds long, you get a very short, rather blurry ( surprise!!!) shot of something on a stretcher...........someone looking for their 15 minutes of fame again no doubt.

Yes this has appeared a number of times on ATS. It fooled me into wondering about it once too. I think the more people who see this then the more we can get people to realize where it's origins lie.

Here is the video

It's actually part of the British Comedy film "Alien Autopsy".

In fairness the article quite clearly points this out. Although Ray Santilli (behind the original 'Alien Autopsy') would like us to believe it is a piece of the original footage from Roswell that survived. It is in fact the work of John Humphreys (not the news reader for any Brits reading this) who created the aliens and this footage for Santilli's own "film fraud".

Here is the sequence at the end of the movie.

edit on 5/2/15 by mirageman because: typos

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
This information on the slides should be enough for any remote viewers to zero in on the details of just where and when the pictures were taken. C'mon help the Dream Team out.

They can't do the big show with just the flimsy evidence they have now.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   
A German poster, Narrenschiffer, at www.allmystery.de... took a
slanted image in the Kodachrome trailer and photoshopped it in an attempt to show the alien picture.
Here's what he came up with:

Looks like a good job to me, but I'd like to see another attempt. The only other one I know of is at UFO Chronicles, Frank Warren tried, but his is even blurrier.

Most people looking at this aren't coming away with "dead alien" as their impression.
I'm hearing child mummy exhibit a lot.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

OK, so he's building a computer model/graphic of the "alien".

Why?

I mean, he claims to be a sports reporter.

I also note that many of the 'photos' have been digitally doctored to give a 'moving perspective' view in the film.

The same skills could also insert a computer graphic based on the rendered model shown in the clip, into the picture.

In short, this whole 'release' reeks of male bovine feces.

Now now, don't be negative. Just look what a degree in
sports information and communication did for his
cultural icon

en.wikipedia.org...

Kev

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Nick Redfern has been following the slides story since before it was born. He's got a new article on the topic.

The controversy surrounding what have become known as the “Roswell Slides” has been going on for more than a couple of years now. It began as a trickle of whispers, rumors, and conversations with various sources, some known and others still unknown. Then it hit the Net. There was debate back and forth. Opinions were voiced. And there was the still-unresolved matter of computer hacking, in the summer of 2014, in relation to the story. But, now, in March 2015, there’s something else. ...

The Roswell Slides: Adios

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: CardDown

That's a great article by Nick. The plague breakout is always an interesting element in the Roswell legend and who knows? Maybe it was central to the 'bodies' claims?

Whatever the case, it draws the attention to how neck-deep in biological/chemical warfare the US military was during the 40s. People are always quick to point out immunity under Paperclip and overlook the immunity extended to the Japanese maniacs from Unit 731. It's disturbing to think that NAZI and 731 psychopaths were greeted and probably mirrored by our own psychopaths.

There are historical records of the NAZIs trying to weaponise plague-carrying mosquitoes. They recorded their research as being defensive so they'd know how to counteract such an attack. Isn't that pretty much the same way our own historical research was framed? When it comes to these areas of research, I find it very hard to distinguish the offensive from the defensive.

With the Roswell slides, I'm pretty much waiting for it all to blow over. At the same time, it's good to see the good blogs lighting up with comments and new articles after being becalmed for so long. PK's been on fire about this and Rich's site is busier than it's been for a while with dozens of comments - seen a few from yourself too

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Here's a little thought experiment....

Suppose that you, by whatever means, came into possession of what you genuinely believed to be verifiable evidence of something as profound as an extraterrestrial species visiting our planet. As if that alone isn't incredible enough, this evidence that you possess and firmly believe to be authentic, is, by nature of its' context, also irrefutable proof an enornously far-reaching plot by the U.S. government and military to keep this very thing hidden from everyone.

What would be the most logical course of action for you to take? Would you:

A) Release said evidence immediately, so that everyone may know the truth. Doing so would make you an instant celebrity, and besides, you believe the evidence is authentic, so surely it could stand up to the scrutiny that it would inevitably be placed under.

B) Announce to the world that you have such evidence, set a 'release date' for it, and promptly begin a months long advertising campaign leading to said release. Bear in mind, that the government and military who have invested decades of time and billions of dollars into hiding this are now fully aware of you, and the fact that you are in posession of this evidence.

The fact that anybody actually buys into this sort of thing is absolutely mind-boggling. It's no wonder the world is in the sad state that it is, when not only is the large majority of the population becoming increasingly less educated and more gullible, but they seem to take pride in their ignorance.

What in the hell has happened to education and critical thinking?

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
With the Roswell slides, I'm pretty much waiting for it all to blow over.

Not a bad plan, but in the meantime, there's media attention building that will probably catch fire closer to the event.
KOB 4 NM: Pictures found in Arizona attic could shed more light on 1947 Roswell UFO incident

Many more people saw the Alien Autopsy hype than ever saw it discredited. I think the same thing is going to happen here, and cause more confusion by mercenary misinformation.

I doubt it'll reach the status, but we're looking at a would-be Shroud of Turin for Roswell. It should be squelched, unless it's real. In that case, it should be in the hands of scientist, not showmen.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I was aware Humphreys created the model for the autopsy - and acted as the surgeon in the film - but have never found a solid reference to the actual filming of that section.

Would be very useful if you could point me in the right direction ?

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: CardDown

It does appear to be more of an exhibit as opposed to something either preserved or in the process of being recovered.

What interests me in this circus is why these two slides were supposedly seperate from the rest, who put them there and when. I don't believe this is a dream team hoax so has someone played a very long game here or were the Rays mistaken as to what was depicted - I guess we will probably never know.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

can anyone give me a rational explaination why we have an announcement now [ FEB 5th ] that the " real " evidence will be released in may ??

The whole purpose of this scam is to make money for some people, so they want to get as much interest as possible, so they can make more money. If it was real they would have just released it, but they will not do that as it is not real.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: chunder

Brit UFO researcher Phil Mantle is a good point of reference on "Alien Autopsy" as he's written a few magazine articles about it down the years. (I think he even wrote a whole book about it in some form as well).

There is an article about it on the web from Phil : click here.

He's also talked about this as well on at least one radio show but I can't remember which one it was now and it might not be available any longer.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I'm not clicking on that

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Many thanks and from that I have found some decent references to that section of film - which according to John Humphreys (Humphreys having worked on both the original film and the 2006 Ant & Dec comedy) uses his model and he assisted with the effects, it being filmed as such by Warner Bros. It does look like the model Humpheys made for the film.

Seems as if there is a confidentiality agreement about that section which binds both the films producer and Santilli and Shoefield from confirming it was a shot scene - seemingly to allow a twist on a twist (or a sequel ?). However, the verifiable fact it was Humphreys model is enough.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
A new article examining the evidence claims of the Roswell Slides:

“We have come into possession of a couple of Kodachrome color slides of an alien being lying in a glass case... I think it's physical evidence. I think we have physical evidence... A picture is worth a thousand words."
- Roswell author Tom Carey

The "Roswell Slides" or the case of the Fraud Prints
edit on 17-3-2015 by CardDown because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join