It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teacher attacked 1st grader for having too much food at lunch

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   
This week's micro-management blue ribbon award goes to a disgraced teacher in Louisiana who was caught slapping a 1st grade student for apparently having too much food on his plate for lunch !!

The teacher has a history of similar behavior deficiencies and has resigned and has been charged by police.

Some people.

I guess education has reverse adverse effects on some people.

Cops: Teacher attacked 1st grader for having too much food at lunch

A Louisiana teacher is out of a job after police allege she kicked and slapped one of her first grade students last month.

Chanel Lemelle, 31, resigned from her position at Bains Lower Elementary School in St. Francisville last week as investigators looked into allegations she struck a student in the cafeteria during lunch Jan. 23, The Advocate reports.

“She’s very sad that this is going on,” Lemelle’s attorney, Don Cazayoux, told the news site. “She loves teaching, loves her students and would never do anything to hurt any of her children.”

Camera footage of the school’s cafeteria and witness reports, however, tell a different story.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
yeah, she didn't slap the kid for their lunch size, she is a cray cow, the subject matter doesn't matter when invoking her violent anger. Could have been shoe colour.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
From the looks of it, she should have had the lunch slapped out of her instead.....

Pic from this story.

Source of Pic

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Prior to the incident, witnesses said Lemelle yelled at the student “in a loud and degrading manner because he was not walking like he was supposed to,” and held the child back from the lunch line until his classmates received their food, according to the police report. When the student returned with his lunch, Lemelle allegedly made the child sit by himself, then took some of his food, telling him “he only needed one taco,” the news site reports.

I have a son in first grade. If this had been my child I would have found her and been arrested as well.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
She wants locking up!, may be even sectioned. She doesnt sound the full ticket, how has she been allowed to carry on teaching when she'd show such behaviour before?.
All the best.
B. V. H.

link   
She looks like a creep who shouldn't be anywhere near children.

link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

She looks so pleasant and innocent.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Hopefully this isn't a viral marketing campaign for that new show, "The Slap"!

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Vasa Croe

She looks so pleasant and innocent.

Can't judge a book by its cover... Or a person by their profession apparently.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
She would look pretty funny with two black eyes..be lucky if thats all she got.
I love this quote from her lawyer.
“She loves teaching, loves her students and would never do anything to hurt any of her children.”
except slap and kick them??
edit on 4-2-2015 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: JessicaRabbitTx

Prior to the incident, witnesses said Lemelle yelled at the student “in a loud and degrading manner because he was not walking like he was supposed to,” and held the child back from the lunch line until his classmates received their food, according to the police report. When the student returned with his lunch, Lemelle allegedly made the child sit by himself, then took some of his food, telling him “he only needed one taco,” the news site reports.

I have a son in first grade. If this had been my child I would have found her and been arrested as well.

Agreed, effing B.

DPS would have been quoted as saying " in all my tears of law enforcement, I have never seen such a righteous ass whooping, it was so epic Chuck Norris himself had to come see the aftermath.".....Chuck Norris' reaction....." Biotch...you got knocked the flock out".

Wtf is wrong with so many people today?

I lay it at the feet of not enough asswhoopins going around.
edit on 4-2-2015 by infinityorder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
She would look pretty funny with two black eyes..be lucky if thats all she got.
I love this quote from her lawyer.
“She loves teaching, loves her students and would never do anything to hurt any of her children.”
except slap and kick them??

My thoughts as well..." She would never do anything to hurt her students"..... She did, so hell just froze over and never just arrived?

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Teachers are programmers. They are the ones who program our little ones into slavery and I despise them for it. Teachers, they programmed me into bondage as well, making me a slave to trudge on in mediocrity, to take my place as a cog on a wheel or another log on the fire to warm cold demonic souls. They are the spawn of Satan.
Inter-dimensional parasites from a superior technology run this world. Escaped Mental Patients with Godlike powers rule this Planet and they try to suck every atom of energy this system creates into their slimy mouths. Teachers are their useful idiots. They are Quislings. They are traitors to humanity and they have sold their very souls to demonic forces.

So has everyone in the system, this demonic system that licks the backside of Satan or Yahweh or whatever name you call this sociopathic Demi-God. Teachers = Useful Idiots.

The Cops are all going nuts, The Teachers are all going nuts, the world is getting crazier every day, the wheels are falling off the wagon. The system is crumbling. Now is the time to shake the parasites off.

edit on 4-2-2015 by HUMBLEONE because: NOW.

edit on 4-2-2015 by HUMBLEONE because: SHAKE EM OFF!!!

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Maybe she was trying to steal his lunch.

Every year in my city-at least 1 million dollars worth of school lunch food comes up "missing" from the distribution hub-and that's after they figure in waste. (it's stolen and sold by the city school employees that work there-but nothing is done because of P.C.)

Public schools need to stop hiring based on P.C.-garbage like this wouldn't have been hired to be a teacher.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: infinityorder

sorry but if the child was mine , that excuse for a human would be punched in the face every time i saw her in the street
and i would encourage everyone else to do the same .

a adult bullying a child that can not defend his or her self is the lowest of the low .

my god this story makes my blood boil with anger .

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

If people really thought for a moment, that they were at any risk of recrimination, then things like this would happen much less often.

However, because things have to be run through the courts these days, the deplorable, awful sort of person who would treat a child in the manner depicted by the article, is aware that any immediate response from a parent, or for that matter the child themselves, will likely as not result in the arrest of the responding party, either instead of, or as well as, the offending party.

Frankly, this "teacher" should be banned from being within one thousand yards of a child.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Yet another reason why my children will never see the inside of a government-run school! Back in the day students feared being bullied by their peers, but they knew they could run to a teacher for help. Nowadays, if the teacher is not the bully, or helping with the bullying, the students cannot rely on them for help. Not the same in every case, but it is becoming increasingly common.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
"The teacher has a history of similar behavior deficiencies and has resigned and has been charged by police."

Here's a little more about the incident from OP link regarding this "loving" educator and "harmless" child abuser.

“A sheriff’s deputy who reviewed camera footage of the incident wrote in an arrest report that as the student walked by Lemelle in the school’s cafeteria, she could be seen kicking him in the rear,” according to The Advocate.

“The video also showed her slapping the boy on the back of the head, the deputy wrote.”

Prior to the incident, witnesses said Lemelle yelled at the student “in a loud and degrading manner because he was not walking like he was supposed to,” and held the child back from the lunch line until his classmates received their food, according to the police report.

When the student returned with his lunch, Lemelle allegedly made the child sit by himself, then took some of his food, telling him “he only needed one taco,” the news site reports.

The student recounted the same story when interviewed by Child Advocacy Services, according to the West Feliciana Parish Sheriff’s Office.

Lemelle was charged with one count of cruelty to juveniles Monday, immediately posted a $20,000 bail, and was released. She was replaced by a new teacher the same day, superintendent Hollis Milton told The Advocate.

Her attorney is just another liberal lying pig. ETA: She did SEVERAL things wrong to this child. For some reason, it appears she really had it in for him. Poor kid.

edit on 4-2-2015 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
The kid's lucky it wasn't Texas. She could've shot him for appropriating too much food.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.....

originally posted by: StoutBroux

Her attorney is just another liberal lying pig. ETA: She did SEVERAL things wrong to this child. For some reason, it appears she really had it in for him. Poor kid.

..... This is NOT my Batman glass.

More to the point, where in the world do you get the impression that the lawyer is a Liberal? What associates this legal representative with a Liberal political outlook?

Is it just the barefaced lying? Because I hate to inform you, all politicians, Republican and Democrat, Right wing, or Left, Liberal or whatever, are professional liars. Only the lies differ.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join