It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA plans unfolding: Syria, Iraq, Lebanon ... then Jordan?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Video which exposes inner activities of the Islamic State and their rapid growth through Syria and Iraq and how they've entered Lebanon, and their future plans to go to Jordan. This was before the recent execution of the Jordanian pilot, could we be seeing the invasion of Jordan to place a CIA agent as the new caliph?

edit on 4-2-2015 by Dubz310 because: Correction

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
A bunch of controlled thugs. Made by the West . That uses fear to conquer their goals , that they think going to achieve. But when the threat is going to be out of proportion and the middle east again asks to set foot on the ground to eradicate those IS fighters then the loop has closed again..

Great video, OP..

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
you know, IS can do whatever they want because, alas, the western world is currently busy with sanctioning russia here and poking north korea and china there... maybe if you're lucky you get a short "we strongly condemn blahblah..!"

the other islamic countries obviously simply don't care or else the would move in and free their brothers from this satanist dictatorship.

so, who is left? russia? hey, i've got an idea! why don't we send weapons to russia instead of sending them to moderate aka jihadist muslim groups? oh i see, we must keep russia as an enemy because it's next in the second half time to ww3...

i just don't know what sickens me more. IS oder western leaders?

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: anticitizen

IS oder western leaders?
oh sweetie, don't go there. The ones are beheading people on huge scales, surpress women, violate human rights in general en masse and without shame, while the others have to justify themselfes for half-arsedness. Not forcing them to seek diplomatic solutions, but instead shying away, appearing weaker than they are, because they want to carefully avoid not to induce mass suicide. "Urgh if i just could show them how I win every dick-comparison-competition" That's why Obama looks so old, the tension, from having great tools , which could impress everybody enough to shut the # up and not being able to use them, because his population is busy hunting ghosts and demons. Do you want to improve and go forth, or do we really have to take another round?

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Great video again dubz. This almost seems to go hand in hand with the Paris Attacks documentary you just uploaded... I think there is obviously much more to this group than what was presented here, but it's good to see the same message without all the gore and extreme violence. A lot of people, even my brother for example, though they need to know what's going on, they refuse to watch any of these videos of executions, this gets the same point across and I hope it gets out there, definitely sharing this one with friends and family.

This video should have had the statements by Senator Rand Paul that was in the Paris documentary, I think it would have applied much more here, and this video could have dived more into the connections between the West and groups like the Islamic State, but what can I say... I just post on videos, I don't make them, SO GREAT WORK

edit on 4-2-2015 by MDean because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   
It's very interesting that you asked if they could be heading to Jordan next, and that the CIA has interests in Jordan... just after the brutal execution of the Jordanian Pilot, of course the family and Jordanian people want revenge and it is now circulating all over the web, that the Jordanian King Abdullah is going to personally lead air attacks against the Islamic State, saying "until we run out of fuel and bullets."

toprightnews.com...

Of course, this all seems like a bad movie and something is definitely going on here, as any response from Jordan will only lead to more attacks from the Islamic State or more innocent civilians being attacked and the cycle will continue... crazy things happening right now!

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 12:52 AM
link   
it seems the "world" chose to fight fire with fire. if you take this strategy you have got to make it right: determined and with full force!

while the west seems like "oh but don't fight them too much, please, because we need them as a constant thread!" the jordans are the first who, judging by their words, have the right approach.
godspeed!

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 12:57 AM
link   

I can agree with you there, the "U.S. air campaign" against the Islamic State, only validated so many beliefs that they are using them as the "boogeyman" as so many are calling them now. Where does it end? The thing is, the situation before the execution, where they were wanting to swap the hostages for prisoners, so many said do it... but this would only cause more kidnappings and innocent civilians being horrifically executed. The situation here seems quite the same... sure Jordan could inflict some damage of course, but this will only create new attacks and new hostage situations. I think this is all playing out the way they planned it and the outcome doesn't seem good. But yes... Godspeed to everyone who wants to wipe these animals off the planet!

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: MDean

you're right but at this point i wonder why there are any foreigners there at all...

from my pov there are 2 ways IS can be stopped:

1. economically, so that it crumbles from inside
nobody seems interested in this option because: no profitssssssssss

2. an invasion from neighbouring muslim countries. just like the people in europe were freed in ww2. they wouldn't want to be liberated by africans or asians back then just like the people in iraq and syria don't want to be liberated by western armies now.

edit on 5-2-2015 by anticitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   

For sure the Muslim countries need to get more involved... unfortunately countries like Saudia Arabia, Kuwait and Qatar are funding them, countries like Turkey are allowing them to funnel foreign jihadists into Syria and countries like Jordan are training them. The moment Iran gets involved in a bigger way, is the moment that the U.S and Israel have probably been waiting for. As far as cutting off the funds, I agree with what this video said... their means of getting money are too difficult, they are dealing in all black market things like oil and selling off things they steal and only deal with cash, so it's not like any of the governments can stop them through any banking channels. It's all just a mess.... but a well-planned mess it seems.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I'll drop that info here, this is relevant to CIA's activities in the middle-east region :

This Is Reportedly The CIA's Shadowy Car Bomb Facility In North Carolina

top topics

join