It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Garbage Pail Kids Cards....anyone?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
I love those things. My mom always hated them because she thought they encouraged kids to pick on each other but oh well. They're great. I think I saw an episode of one of those pawn shop shows where somebody had a collection of them. I'm not sure how much the expert or whatever said they were worth. I wasn't paying attention that much. I'd say they're still collectible. Here's a price guide that shows how much each card is worth. After looking at them I wish I hadn't lost my collection when my storage thing was sold off because I couldn't pay. I'd be rich by now lol.

There was an episode of storage wars where they found a bunch of them! Were these yours? I think he got around $400 for them all.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: superman2012

I lived in Michigan and it was in 2004. I had quite a lot of them; though. I also had Mars Attacks cards and some others that had to do with dinosaurs, if they'd evolved to be like humans or something like that.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I loved them as a kid.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   

I have a Superman Room at my house, my wife is very understanding also. Not sure why I collect Superman, but every turn I pick up a new toy when I see him. My dad calls it my retirement, but I just enjoy the hunt.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: warpig69

I have a Superman Room at my house, my wife is very understanding also. Not sure why I collect Superman, but every turn I pick up a new toy when I see him. My dad calls it my retirement, but I just enjoy the hunt.

Nice! Any doubles of older stuff you want to sell? Comics too or just stuff? U2U me, I love to geek out about this stuff.
edit on 5-2-2015 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   
friends mom thought they were evil...never really understood it from her point of view until now....still some of the most funniest stuff ever...also there were other cards...I cant remember the name but they made fun of brand name stuff...like lets say "corn flakes" was called "corn fakes" and had someone chokin an dyin from them in the pic....

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Garbage pail kids are the tits....

As a kid the art style was memorizing.

Seeing people off put by them was the icing on the cake

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: blufo
friends mom thought they were evil...never really understood it from her point of view until now....still some of the most funniest stuff ever...also there were other cards...I cant remember the name but they made fun of brand name stuff...like lets say "corn flakes" was called "corn fakes" and had someone chokin an dyin from them in the pic....

Wacky packs

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join