It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Theory Becomes Fact: Oil Collapse Is All About Crushing Russian Control Over Syria

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   
As I have been saying along, both Ukraine and oil were about Syria.

Another Conspiracy Theory Becomes Fact: The Entire Oil Collapse Is All About Crushing Russian Control Over Syria

While the markets are still debating whether the price of oil is more impacted by the excess pumping of crude here, or the lack of demand there, or if it is all just a mechanical squeeze by momentum-chasing HFT algos who also know to buy in the milliseconds before 2:30pm, we bring readers' attention back to what several months ago was debunked as a deep conspiracy theory.

Back then we wrote about a certain visit by John Kerry to Saudi Arabia, on September 11 of all days, to negotiate a secret deal with the now late King Abdullah so as to get a "green light" in order "to launch its airstrikes against ISIS, or rather, parts of Iraq and Syria. And, not surprising, it is once again Assad whose fate was the bargaining chip to get the Saudis on the US' side, because in order to launch the incursion into Syrian sovereign territory, it "took months of behind-the-scenes work by the U.S. and Arab leaders, who agreed on the need to cooperate against Islamic State, but not how or when. The process gave the Saudis leverage to extract a fresh U.S. commitment to beef up training for rebels fighting Mr. Assad, whose demise the Saudis still see as a top priority."...

...It was conspiratorial, that is, until today, when thanks to the far less "tinfoil" NYT one more conspiracy theory becomes conspiracy fact, following a report that "Saudi Arabia has been trying to pressure President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia to abandon his support for President Bashar al-Assad of Syria, using its dominance of the global oil markets at a time when the Russian government is reeling from the effects of plummeting oil prices."

Full Story

Yes, the Ukrainian conflict and lower oil prices occurred because of Russian support for Assad and them blocking it.

With knowing that, the maiden sniper massacre, after there already had been an agreement to hold new elections, makes a lot more sense as to why that happened.

As you can see, it`s all about World control, and ordinary people being caught in the middle don`t matter...not only there are ordinary civilians being hurt in the Ukraine and Russia, but Syrians, Iraqis, Libyans, Europeans (sanctions), Americans (shale industry), etc. are also victim to it.

And it`s even bigger than most think it...

The Golden Age of Black Ops – In Fiscal 2015 U.S. Special Forces Have Already Deployed to 105 Nations

During the fiscal year that ended on September 30, 2014, U.S. Special Operations forces (SOF) deployed to 133 countries — roughly 70% of the nations on the planet — according to Lieutenant Colonel Robert Bockholt, a public affairs officer with U.S. Special Operations Command (SOCOM). This capped a three-year span in which the country’s most elite forces were active in more than 150 different countries around the world, conducting missions ranging from kill/capture night raids to training exercises. And this year could be a record-breaker. Only a day before the failed raid that ended Luke Somers life — just 66 days into fiscal 2015 — America’s most elite troops had already set foot in 105 nations, approximately 80% of 2014’s total.

Despite its massive scale and scope, this secret global war across much of the planet is unknown to most Americans…”We want to be everywhere,” said Votel at Geolnt.

Full Story

It`s just staggering on how many civilians are being subjected by this Global Chess Game which a few think they can play over the peoples lives.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   
This proves my thoughts correct.

To them we are all collatoral damage.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Anyone from the Ukraine who can confirm this ?

Because this is nuts when this happens...

As I am writing this the Ukrainian Rada has passed a law allowing foreign armies into Ukraine. They are currently discussing whether to combine armies with Lithuania and Poland. This vast force increase will provide equipment and personnel to cover Kiev’s heavy losses in the war Poroshenko is waging in Donbass. I don’t know what combining armies with NATO member countries will ultimately mean. I do know that both countries are very close to following in Ukraine’s Ultra-National footsteps internally because of pressure from their own nationalist diasporas.

Sou rce

They seem desperately eager to start out an all out war over there if they are going to do this.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Annunak1

They probably are seeing us as we are some species of bugs.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   
It's really hard to get confirmation because of the nature of the wests propaganda and silencing reporting . These two pieces give a heads up to what we have been coming to believe about the Ukraine's situation .

" Late last year, Congress sent Obama a bill authorizing lethal aid to Kiev. He signed it. Now the New York Times reports that NATO Commander Gen. Philip Breedlove favors military aid to Ukraine, as does Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel. John Kerry and Gen. Martin Dempsey of the joint chiefs are said to be open to the idea.

A panel of eight former national security officials, chaired by Michele Flournoy, a potential Defense Secretary in a Hillary Clinton administration, has called for the U.S. to provide $3 billion in military aid to Ukraine, including anti-tank missiles, reconnaissance drones, Humvees, and radar to locate the sources of artillery and missile fire.

Such an arms package would guarantee an escalation of the war, put the United States squarely in the middle, and force Vladimir Putin’s hand." www.informationclearinghouse.info...

And this one .... "The targeting of journalists in Ukraine is a stark exposure of the West’s fraudulent claims of venerating the right to free speech, which the West made such a song and dance about over the massacre at the Charlie Hebdo magazine in Paris last month.

But, more importantly, the genuine operation of independent media coverage in Ukraine is a mortal threat to the existence of the Western-backed regime. That’s because it would illuminate the criminality of the junta and the collusion of Western governments and media in propping up the criminals. It would otherwise expose the odious Western narrative of trying to criminalise Russia as being entirely false and riven with lies. Western sanctions against Russia and the US-led NATO drumbeat of war would be seen for what they are: stacked up and framed on an edifice of falsehood, distortion and meretricious lies. It would turn out that it is not Moscow that should be sanctioned; it is Washington, Berlin, Paris and London and those other European governments that are backing this criminal regime in Kiev.

There is a huge amount at stake in the West’s propaganda war against Russia. If Western propaganda were to be exposed then Western governments and media organisations should be prosecuted for gross breaches of international law, including capital offences and inciting a wider war with Russia. And Russia should likewise be compensated with billions of dollars for this unlawful aggression, including economic damages and defamation. Also, if the mass of people in the West were to know the full extent of their governments’ and media’s criminality there would be hell to pay on the streets.

That is why Russian and other independent journalists must be – at all costs – killed, abducted, intimidated or deported from Ukraine by this Western-backed regime. The West cannot afford – absolutely cannot afford – to let the facts get in the way of their «story» that seeks to criminalise Russia. " www.informationclearinghouse.info... reply to: BornAgainAlien

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien

As I am writing this the Ukrainian Rada has passed a law allowing foreign armies into Ukraine. They are currently discussing whether to combine armies with Lithuania and Poland. This vast force increase will provide equipment and personnel to cover Kiev’s heavy losses in the war Poroshenko is waging in Donbass. I don’t know what combining armies with NATO member countries will ultimately mean. I do know that both countries are very close to following in Ukraine’s Ultra-National footsteps internally because of pressure from their own nationalist diasporas.

Sou rce

They seem desperately eager to start out an all out war over there if they are going to do this.
I'd be eager to start an all out war as well if an aggressive country was trying to pull pieces of my sovereign territory into their own.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   
It didn't just become fact, it always was real. It is just that people have blinded themselves to the facts because they want cheap gas and will believe in things if it benefits them. I like cheap gas but still can see what is happening just as a lot of others here can.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   
lets just monitor the price of WTI and Brent north sea oil for the rest of the week...
it seems the bottom was in 2 days ago at around $45 bbl... oil is bouncing back at $52 yesterday with 3 trading days before the weekend to establish a trend

there are too many questions that have serious weight about the oil collapse in price meant to really harm the Russians & Iran....
the new King Salman (not a returned 'Saliman' as I ventured months ago) is his own man & probably is still wary of the USA and Iran secret agreements going on... which itself may squelch the oil price collapse by King Salman turning off the oil spigot by 50%

here are some snips from recent NYT archived articles:

... “At the same time, they are worried that the United States’ intentions are changing at a time when they don’t have an alternative or even the structure to find an alternative.”

Yet Saudi Arabia is still managing to change the global economy at a crucial time by flooding oil markets, keeping oil output so high that it is aiding Mr. Obama on a number of fronts. By depressing oil prices, Saudi Arabia has given him a boost at home. The Saudis have helped Mr. Obama abroad as well, because those lowered prices help pressure Iran over its nuclear ambitions and Russia over its aggression in Ukraine. As a result, Obama administration officials are treading carefully as they navigate the Saudi succession.

...But that relationship soured after King Abdullah felt that Mr. Obama was ignoring the region, or at least Saudi concerns. According to a leaked diplomatic memo, in 2008 King Abdullah urged the United States to weigh military action against Iran to “cut off the head of the snake.” Now the Saudis worry about an American deal with Iran,

...And the interests of the two countries tend to diverge on other issues, especially combating Al Qaeda and other extremist organizations, which receive some of their funding from Saudi sources. “I think the Saudis and the Americans have developed the habit of coexisting with their disagreements,” said Khalid al-Dakhil, a political-science professor in Riyadh, the Saudi capital.
...And the interests of the two countries tend to diverge on other issues, especially combating Al Qaeda and other extremist organizations, which receive some of their funding from Saudi sources. “I think the Saudis and the Americans have developed the habit of coexisting with their disagreements,” said Khalid al-Dakhil, a political-science professor in Riyadh, the Saudi capital.

Others are not so sure.

“The recent shift in Saudi regional and foreign relations is not how outspoken it has become, but how muscular it has become,” said Fawaz A. Gerges, a professor of international relations at the London School of Economics and Political Science. “It has long prided itself on acting behind the scenes.”...

one article is: www.nytimes.com...

I keep the prophetic phrase found in Daniel at the forefront of my brain----
paraphrased: the two Kings resolved on evil sit at the table and exchange lies

now that encapsules just how I think of the Saudi King and His Omnipotence Obama....
both engaged in Spin, subterfuge, lies et al

edit on th28142305985704242015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   
There is one underlying thing (The Rothschild Banking System ) that all the villainized countries in the western media are suffering. Even Venezuela are dealing with internal troubles that seem to be marching orders from the PTB . " These examples are just a snapshot of increasing, systematic negative and distorted coverage of Venezuelan affairs in U.S. media, painting an exaggeratedly dismal picture of the country’s current situation and portraying the government as incompetent, dictatorial and criminal. While this type of coordinated media campaign against Venezuela is not new – media consistently portrayed former Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez, elected president four times by overwhelming majorities, as a tyrannical dictator destroying the country – it is clearly intensifying at a rapid, and concerning, pace.

The New York Times has a shameful history when it comes to Venezuela. The Editorial Board blissfully applauded the violent coup d’etat in April 2002 that ousted President Chavez and resulted in the death of over 100 civilians. When Chavez was returned to power by his millions of supporters and loyal Armed Forces two days later, the Times didn’t recant it’s previous blunder, rather it arrogantly implored Chavez to “govern responsibly”, claiming he had brought the coup on himself. But the fact that the Times has now begun a persistent, direct campaign against the Venezuelan government with one-sided, distorted and clearly aggressive articles – editorials, blogs, opinion, and news – indicates that Washington has placed Venezuela on the regime change fast track." www.informationclearinghouse.info...

Like Libya, Iraq , Syria , Iran ,Russia ,China or any other country not bowing to the Rothschild's (by hook or by crook) . Expect a very devastating war .It's not good , not good at all but they dont care because they want to own it all .

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Ukraine is losing several 100 soldiers a week at the moment and support for the war is very low in the Ukraine with only 20% draft success.

They are now sending untrained soldiers in under gunpoint as cannon fodder and the resistance against it grows.

Ukrainian volunteer forced to walk out from a mobilization meeting in Zaporozhye region to locals cheering (video)

Bessarabian rebels take Ukrainian patrol hostage and burn call-up papers in the village square

Ukrainian border sealed to hold 80% of men fleeing mobilization - Minister of Defense

They sure not want this kind of information being known to Westerns and Ukrainians.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

Sou rce

I'd be eager to start an all out war as well if an aggressive country was trying to pull pieces of my sovereign territory into their own.

They can use you desperately in the Ukraine because the Ukrainians themselves are not at the same page as you, except a small number of nationalists.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

Sou rce

They can use you desperately in the Ukraine because the Ukrainians themselves are not at the same page as you, except a small number of nationalists.
The continued resistance by the Ukrainian Armed Forces at the advancing Rebel and Russian troops would dispute that. There are plenty of Ukrainians willing to fight, it seems.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

It's really hard to get confirmation because of the nature of the wests propaganda and silencing reporting . These two pieces give a heads up to what we have been coming to believe about the Ukraine's situation .

" Late last year, Congress sent Obama a bill authorizing lethal aid to Kiev. He signed it. Now the New York Times reports that NATO Commander Gen. Philip Breedlove favors military aid to Ukraine, as does Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel. John Kerry and Gen. Martin Dempsey of the joint chiefs are said to be open to the idea.

A panel of eight former national security officials, chaired by Michele Flournoy, a potential Defense Secretary in a Hillary Clinton administration, has called for the U.S. to provide $3 billion in military aid to Ukraine, including anti-tank missiles, reconnaissance drones, Humvees, and radar to locate the sources of artillery and missile fire.

Such an arms package would guarantee an escalation of the war, put the United States squarely in the middle, and force Vladimir Putin’s hand." www.informationclearinghouse.info...

And this one .... "The targeting of journalists in Ukraine is a stark exposure of the West’s fraudulent claims of venerating the right to free speech, which the West made such a song and dance about over the massacre at the Charlie Hebdo magazine in Paris last month.

But, more importantly, the genuine operation of independent media coverage in Ukraine is a mortal threat to the existence of the Western-backed regime. That’s because it would illuminate the criminality of the junta and the collusion of Western governments and media in propping up the criminals. It would otherwise expose the odious Western narrative of trying to criminalise Russia as being entirely false and riven with lies. Western sanctions against Russia and the US-led NATO drumbeat of war would be seen for what they are: stacked up and framed on an edifice of falsehood, distortion and meretricious lies. It would turn out that it is not Moscow that should be sanctioned; it is Washington, Berlin, Paris and London and those other European governments that are backing this criminal regime in Kiev.

There is a huge amount at stake in the West’s propaganda war against Russia. If Western propaganda were to be exposed then Western governments and media organisations should be prosecuted for gross breaches of international law, including capital offences and inciting a wider war with Russia. And Russia should likewise be compensated with billions of dollars for this unlawful aggression, including economic damages and defamation. Also, if the mass of people in the West were to know the full extent of their governments’ and media’s criminality there would be hell to pay on the streets.

That is why Russian and other independent journalists must be – at all costs – killed, abducted, intimidated or deported from Ukraine by this Western-backed regime. The West cannot afford – absolutely cannot afford – to let the facts get in the way of their «story» that seeks to criminalise Russia. " www.informationclearinghouse.info... reply to: BornAgainAlien

This is why we're so lucky to have the absolutely free and uncontrolled press of the eastern Euro countries. Thankfully, only the west has the problem of state controlled media and we still have all these eastern Euro countries that don't have any instances of the government meddling in their media.

The west could learn so much from how well countries like Russia and China leave their media alone and allow absolutely free, fair, and unbiased reporting!

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

The continued resistance by the Ukrainian Armed Forces at the advancing Rebel and Russian troops would dispute that. There are plenty of Ukrainians willing to fight, it seems.

Odd, I thought it was the UAF attacking the east. You make it sound as though Kiev is desperately defending itself against the advancing Russian hordes...

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat

Odd, I thought it was the UAF attacking the east. You make it sound as though Kiev is desperately defending itself against the advancing Russian hordes...
With the amount of territory the rebels and Russian troops have claim in the last few weeks, I'd say it's an accurate assessment.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Good work OP. I knew I could check in to ATS and get some truth. Another thing to consider is that for years the combined efforts of the West have sought to topple Assad. NATO, Arab allies, insurgents…

All the Kings horses and all the Kings men…

won't win Ukraine either in the end.

Mostly just spreading Empire dreams so thin,

resulting in the historic defeat of aspiring men.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

No there not.

They need to trick soldiers in or they won`t go and insubordination is now met with a bullet. They have the Nazi battalions now standing in the back so they can`t retreat, and just last week a whole bunch simply turned around and started to fight for the Separatists right away.

The whole Ukrainian army is breaking down and Oligarchs are trying to save their asses already.

Oligarchs Propose a Referendum

Too much desperation going on to not see what is happening over there.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

There is certainly desperation. Without help from the West, it seems ALL of Ukraine will once again be under the heel of the newly reformed Soviet Union. Glory to the Motherland and all. Is that the end result you desire?

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Russia isn`t interested in a country with nationalists who have been trained by Western Mercenaries to fight a guerrilla warfare.

The whole game plan is for Russia to take the bait, go in, and get stuck in another Afghanistan like war where the nationalists take the role as Moudjahidine and Russia its economy takes a drain so it can be bankrupted just like the 80s.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Russia isn`t interested in a country with nationalists who have been trained by Western Mercenaries to fight a guerrilla warfare.

The whole game plan is for Russia to take the bait, go in, and get stuck in another Afghanistan like war where the nationalists take the role as Moudjahidine and Russia its economy takes a drain so it can be bankrupted just like the 80s.
If they aren't interested, why are they there?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join