It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraqi Father avenges son killed by ISIS in suicidal attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Daily Sabah

An Iraqi father has launched a suicidal attack, which killed seven militants, in revenge for his son who was executed by the self-proclaimed Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham (ISIS) last month.

Bout time...If only the rest of the ME would grow a pair. This man should have been an Iraqi General.
Iraq should posthumously make him an Officer then promote him to General and lay every medal they have in his grave.

www.dailysabah.com...

edit on 4-2-2015 by Xeven because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Xeven

It's the same all over. People can only take so much before they snap. It's the line that is different for everybody though.

I know if any of my family were killed by some one or a group, I would go to war with them, though I would not do it in a suicidal manner. Gotta stay alive to kill more of them. But # happens.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven
Daily Sabah

Bout time...If only the rest of the ME would grow a pair.

Grow a pair? Really? The average Iraqi would be heavily outgunned by the well supplied terrorists. Just living day to day would be a struggle when your countries infrastructure and leadership has been annihilated because of WMD lies.

It's so easy for westerners to type "Grow a pair" when you have no idea what it would be like to live in a war zone.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: James1970

There are groups of Iraqis forming to fight Deash. The Sadr Brigade is doing quite well as a matter of fact, but as far as I am concerned in that case, it's psychos fighting psychos. Who ever wins and it'll be rinse and repeat.

I've done 3 tours there as well and the majority of Iraqi families do have a AK-47 or something similar in their house. And in most cases, totally legal by their own laws.

Most just want to live life without any interference, but all to often they have to deal with interference, both from within and without, and they do "have a pair" as far as I am concerned.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I would think a large team of snipers just picking these guys off at will would put quite a bit of fear in them. watching a couple guys around you drop and having no clue where it came from.....that, to me, is scarier than knowing I am about to die by beheading or whatnot.....it is the unknown that puts the fear in you....all you hear is a zip and the guy to your left drops, before you can react the sniper has already let another round go and zip, the guy to your right drops.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: James1970

originally posted by: Xeven
Daily Sabah

Bout time...If only the rest of the ME would grow a pair.

Grow a pair? Really? The average Iraqi would be heavily outgunned by the well supplied terrorists. Just living day to day would be a struggle when your countries infrastructure and leadership has been annihilated because of WMD lies.

It's so easy for westerners to type "Grow a pair" when you have no idea what it would be like to live in a war zone.

I spent the past part of 10 years there. I should have been more clear. I am talking about how the Iraqi Army abandoned their posts and weapons when ISIS came knocking rather than fighting and they were well armed to do so. I am speaking of this mans bravery. I know EXACTLY what its like to live in a war zone.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Xeven

Well done that man! Revenge, avenge, whatever, paybacks a bitch ain't it!

Anyone remember that film based on a true story, the 4 delta guys who get shot up and the village that protected the one remaining soldier? They had a pair too.

I just don't know if Islam is capable of co-existsnce, like the man said, Sadr Brigade will be just as phobic to non Sadr followers, just got to hope 15 years of war they realise that to live without war they have to work much harder on accepting differences.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Would it be bravery or terrorism if a parent from Palestine decided to carry out a suicidal attack on a Israeli checkpoint ?
edit on 4-2-2015 by BlackNWhite because: (no reason given)

top topics

join