It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think we will ever get to a higher level?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Whoever is calling the shots doesn't seem to be willing to usher in a better world. You know, a world where wars aren't meant to advance bank accounts and political objectives. Where many people don't go to bed hungry most nights.

Democracy is a sham in developed countries, with big money controlling everything. One false flag after another controls the narrative. We are not controlling our world.

I don't see any way we will be able to take our world to a higher level. The power ones have so much power, and most of we little people are totally asleep, the outlook doesn't look good.

edit on 4-2-2015 by droid56 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   
i suppose that depends on what level you are on .

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: droid56

Agreed. The only way is an actual Revolution. Though there must be an intellectual revolution before physical. And sadly the Revolution will have much death and despair. Similar to Russia's revolution that led Cummunism into the matriarch prolitarian govt that existed. Lenin was a constant intellectual voice for revolution and revision of Russias increasingly deteriorating society before the revolution. He spread his word underground, and only had 10,000 followers when he weaseled in when the walls were crumbling down. Many did not want him in office, so he shrouded the country in silence and put censors on all in going and out going information in order to slowly brainwash the people. Stalin of course was next in line and kept this practice, as it did bolster economy and GDP.

So really, it must be a physical revolution, but to get that, many people have to be upset enough to go to war against their own. That is hard today with the constant propaganda and increasingly military technology advances as compared to the peoples. However, I do bleieve if it were to happen. Many military people would have a hard time fighting their own citizens, that is unless they were brainwashed too (and they are), but there still will be dissenters.

it only takes an honest and powerful voice of one to gather many. Especially if the message rings true to most, and many of those most will fight for it. eventually the remaining of the most will join in as they will have no other choice besides cowering as tanks patrol their streets.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: iDope

Whatu just said reminds me of your avatar picture. "I WANT YOU TO GET MAD, REALLY MAD!
Uh, no I don't think we need violence, at all. We need non corrupt public offocials, who serve the interests of local communities, instead of crony capitalists.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: funkadeliaaaa
a reply to: iDope

Whatu just said reminds me of your avatar picture. "I WANT YOU TO GET MAD, REALLY MAD!
Uh, no I don't think we need violence, at all. We need non corrupt public offocials, who serve the interests of local communities, instead of crony capitalists.

Do you think I want violence? Absolutley not. But the way the government system is set up, with lobbying and backdoor pay checks, there is no way to stopp corruption. We simply cannot vote in who we want. There needs to be a way to hold our officials accountable for the decisions they make, they must explain them to the public, and if the public that voted them in, should have the right and ease to impeach them on one single decision they make if necessary.

Example being, Ralph Nader had manyh devoted followers and enough backing to be allowed to speak at a 2000 presidential debate, yet he was not even allowed on the premises of the debate. Not even in the parking lot. How can you watch this and not want to vote for him? Yet again there was a major political media sway to get him barred from the race, similar to Ron Paul.

Nader Unreasonable Man Documentary

IDK why It won't let me embed the video but here is a link to one of the hopes our country had for salvation, and yet he was swallowed by corporate media and barred from being represented in the debate. I reccommned watching the documentary in it's entirety if you haven't seen it. to think that the American public would want George Bush or even Gore over him is actually despicable.
edit on 4-2-2015 by iDope because: cant get the embedded video to work

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 03:53 AM
link   
In the time of Atlantis there was peace. Untill someone wanted more power. Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts.

There will be a time again where everything is at peace. But that peace will not last forever because there is always someone greedy that gets corrupted by power. Its the cycle of good & evil forever repeating.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   

There is no "higher level". That is just a concept pushed by New Age Religion. Heaven on Earth and all that romantic nonsense.

No. We wll not "ascend", "evolve", "transcend to a higher vibratory level", or any other new age catch phrase. Each individual is responsible for being their own savior, and doing their part to create (yes, actually work to build) that heaven on Earth.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   

There is one way and that would be to destroy all the History Books about 'War' & 'Religion' so that the cycle doesn't continue but alas it is too late as this should have been done back in 1960/70 and with all the different methods now of gaining 'Historical' knowledge through such means as the big www.... well, its never going to go away unless there is a Media Blackout for the best part of a Century!

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   

What you have to understand, is that the role of the people who control the money and the resources on this planet, is not to create a better world for everyone, but to continue the hegemony which allows a small number of people to benefit from the hard work of the majority, world wide.

The better better world you are talking about, is only desireable to those whose efforts have either gone unrewarded, or have not resulted in more control over our level of safety from things outside our control. For example, people working thirteen plus hour shifts, but getting paid little because that is the only work they can get, will desire a better world, a fairer world, a more effort oriented world.

Those however, who earn money by abstract means, who can earn as much as a regular person would in a year, just by waking up and going to the toilet, have no reason to desire a better world, because they and theirs are having no problem feeling satisfied with their lot, and they are the ones with the power.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   

who says we are not already

new topics

top topics

join